Pee fetish in diapers

DiaperFetish

Virgin
Hi

I am new member from sweden and I have a fetish for desperate pee sports in diapers. I have got this fetish from a neurologic disability.

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit Diaper Fetish - always good to meet new people. You might want to turn on your Private Messages.

Not really into diapers but do occasionally enjoy just letting go when I am out in the garden and can't be bothered popping inside to use the loo. Would love to chat more if you are interested. PM me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x

Last edited:
I enjoy wearing diapers sometimes and wetting in them until they leak

I've never been much for diapers, but I love wetting my pants/panties in public.

I have. It's fun to just let go and pee into them regardless of where you are. I've worn them out while walking and luv the feel of pissing in them. But sometimes they do leak and can cause some concern. lol
But then I still like the feel of peeing my pants or panties when I'm at home relaxing on the deck. Nothing beats the feel of wetting yourself in panties.

I've also worn my panties under the diaper and that was fun too!

I've been wearin a diaper for about two hours and peed in many times about time for a change

Had another chance to have some diaper fun. Love wearing and wetting a diaper

Welcome to Lit Diaper Fetish - always good to meet new people. You might want to turn on your Private Messages.

Not really into diapers but do occasionally enjoy just letting go when I am out in the garden and can't be bothered popping inside to use the loo. Would love to chat more if you are interested. PM me.

Just read your idea/ experience....... I've done that a few times.......when I've been on my own.
Wife's been away for a week........ I've promised to do the garden..........and not visited the loo all day, just let it go when I needed.........it felt great, .... I'd go in have a a meal ,and a drink, then go outside again ,peeing as I walked.
At night sitting watching TV, a sheet on the sofa, again not visiting the loo, just sat there and pissed in my trousers....fantastic.......
PM me if you want to chat further !!!!

Not tried diapers....might be interesting........
But heavily into peeing anyway.
Would love to chat on the subject.......anyone ??!!!

Last edited:
Enjoyed wearing a diaper yesterday while having my coffee on the back porch. It felt so good sitting there enjoying nature and not having to get up to go to the bathroom. Love the feeling of warm pee running down my dick and balls.

Had fun wearing a diaper while out in the backyard doing yard work. Enjoyed just stopping what I was doing and letting it flow. Liked not having to run inside to go

Got a chance to enjoy part of a day in a diaper again. Really enjoyed letting it flow and feeling it run all over my balls

Enjoyed a afternoon of wearing and wetting a diaper. It was great feeling with the pee running down over my balls and the warm wet feeling afterwards

It’s been a few weeks since I had a chance to get some diaper play time. Can’t wait to get a chance to wear one for a while it’s been too long. Love the feeling of just letting loose when I have to pee

Enjoyed a chance to wear a diaper this weekend. Was out in the yard drinking a lot of water and holding my pee. Love the feeling when you just can’t hold it any longer and it just lets loose. After that it came out any time I took a drink just like a baby. I soaked that diaper to the point of leaking. What a enjoyable morning It had to long since I wet a diaper like that

Cute Diaper Girl!

For all of you who enjoy diapers. Enjoy! :)

32zRn.jpg

Oh yes - have a special spot in my yard that gets used often during the summer grass cutting season!

Worn a diaper for a few hours the other day. Really enjoyed the feeling of the wet diaper against my dick. I continued to just let the pee flow until my shorts started getting wet. Just love the feeling of the pee just flowing out without you having to think about it. What a wonderful time I had. Can’t wait to get a chance to wear another one

Back