Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought I'd add some new pics in dual celebration of reaching 3,000 posts overall and 100 posts on this thread.

Last edited:
Thought I'd add some new pics in dual celebration of reaching 3,000 posts overall and 100 posts on this thread.

Congrats on the milestones!

Thank you for stopping by my thread so that I could follow your trail back to your own. I love the last one in this batch. It shows just enough to leave me trying to peek into my monitor and over the cloth blocking my view. It shows just enough to convince me that I NEED to see more. I know that everything is fully displayed further on in the set, and a wonderful display that it is. However, there's something incredibly enticing about a picture that leaves you breathless in anticipation of the next.

Congrats on the milestones!

Thank you for stopping by my thread so that I could follow your trail back to your own. I love the last one in this batch. It shows just enough to leave me trying to peek into my monitor and over the cloth blocking my view. It shows just enough to convince me that I NEED to see more. I know that everything is fully displayed further on in the set, and a wonderful display that it is. However, there's something incredibly enticing about a picture that leaves you breathless in anticipation of the next.

Thank you.

And thanks once more for stopping by and your kind words. I'm so glad you like the slow tease aspect. I tried hard to get it right when it's so easy just to show the full monty. I'm not a particularly fit guy, I don't have the six pack abs, so I have to make due with what I do have. I thought the slow tease would be the best route to display the goods.

Your pics are fantastic and I'm honored that you stopped by to grace my thread.:):rose:

I have a new found respect for the ladies taking shower pics. Tried it out today and got a whole lot of foggy/awkward angled shots. I'll try to clean them up tomorrow and post those that turned out.

I have a new found respect for the ladies taking shower pics. Tried it out today and got a whole lot of foggy/awkward angled shots. I'll try to clean them up tomorrow and post those that turned out.

I can't wait to see what you came up with. I don't know that I have any of mine posted right now, but honestly it's a matter of trial and error normally...with a few very cool showers thrown in to try to avoid too much steam. I suppose that part works better for women than it does for men.

There are normally quite a few that turn out to be complete rubbish, a couple that turn out halfway decent, and a couple that absolutely fascinate me due to the way the camera captured the water droplets, the pressure of the water against soft flesh. Those are generally not appealing to the masses though. I have a strange eye at times....and I babble as you can see.

Really I just came to say hi, but you happened upon a subject of interest. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see what you came up with. I don't know that I have any of mine posted right now, but honestly it's a matter of trial and error normally...with a few very cool showers thrown in to try to avoid too much steam. I suppose that part works better for women than it does for men.

There are normally quite a few that turn out to be complete rubbish, a couple that turn out halfway decent, and a couple that absolutely fascinate me due to the way the camera captured the water droplets, the pressure of the water against soft flesh. Those are generally not appealing to the masses though. I have a strange eye at times....and I babble as you can see.

Really I just came to say hi, but you happened upon a subject of interest. :rolleyes:

Thanks for stopping in to say hi and commenting.

If I had thought about it ahead of time, I would have done a colder shower, but that could have had adverse effects on the subject matter.:D

I haven't even really had a chance to see how they turned out, since I took them before work and haven't bothered loading them to my comp yet.

Thanks for stopping in to say hi and commenting.

If I had thought about it ahead of time, I would have done a colder shower, but that could have had adverse effects on the subject matter.:D

I haven't even really had a chance to see how they turned out, since I took them before work and haven't bothered loading them to my comp yet.

How can you resist? That's the best part, from an artistic standpoint at least.

How can you resist? That's the best part, from an artistic standpoint at least.

I enjoy both the taking and the viewing. Though them being viewed is lovely as well.

I want to do it when I'm not doing several other things as well or on the verge of sleep.

As promised, some shower pics. I'd love to hear what people think:

Last edited:
You did an amazing job....very very sexy! S8 is my favorite by far though, the little bit of fogging and droplets of water combine with the delicious angle perfectly. :kiss:

You did an amazing job....very very sexy! S8 is my favorite by far though, the little bit of fogging and droplets of water combine with the delicious angle perfectly. :kiss:

The water droplets do add for a nice touch. Very pretty. I also liked the water rushing down in s9, though it might not be the most flattering angle.

The fact that the first pic I've posted n page one has almost 1000 views makes me feel flattered, yet at the same time the fact that most the post on this thread are mine makes me think people are popping in to look, but don't like what they see enough to comment.

Not sure how to look at it.

I've looked at these and really like them... There seems to be a little something missing though.... ME! ;)

The water droplets do add for a nice touch. Very pretty. I also liked the water rushing down in s9, though it might not be the most flattering angle.

I love the shower pics and have to agree on s9. Those water droplets hanging off you just makes a girl want to do stuff. ;)

The thread has had 5,000 views. I guess I'll have to take some new pics soon to celebrate. Requests?

Gratulations on the milestones Sherlock.
Very nice thread.
I only peeked into the last posts, followed your link... I will be peeking into the rest soon.

*subscribes*

Back