The New STS. Make Friends and meet new People!

Twin! Hello gorgeous lady! :kiss:

Good to see you as well. How have you been doing?

Who we looking at? Kim? Yeah she's still a hottie. ;)

I've been doing really well :) job is going good, pain is under control finally, kids are healthy, lucky in love.. I can't ask for more :)

How about you?

Hey, my favorite thread is back, and lots of my favorite people are in it.

Life is good :heart:

Hey Sexy, did you bring the leather? :D:D:D:cool:

All ready for you :D

whip-gif-5.gif

I've been doing really well :) job is going good, pain is under control finally, kids are healthy, lucky in love.. I can't ask for more :)

How about you?
That's awesome!

I have been fabulous, even now I have a BLT. I was starving.
Hey, my favorite thread is back, and lots of my favorite people are in it.

Life is good :heart:

*pounces*

Hey, you! How are you doing?!

I'm currently over lake Michigan Michigan only have free wifi for an hour but to plug my phone in. My head will be going head first into my sleeping neighbors lap. :eek:. He's not really my type. :(

Hey! I'm great, how are you?

Is that ball glued to your hand? ;)

I am doing great. It's good to see you! I hope you have been keeping low in line... oops he's Deacon now. Lol I am not use to that.

I answer to them both. Lowphat still gets PMs about stories and stuff. I log into that account, forget to log out, and make posts, LOL. I'd be terrible at pretending I was someone else :confused:

I answer to them both. Lowphat still gets PMs about stories and stuff. I log into that account, forget to log out, and make posts, LOL. I'd be terrible at pretending I was someone else :confused:

Lol yeah there seems like there's too much work that goes into being someone else.

Back