Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt that recipe will help with potty training..lol, unless you plan on getting schnockered with it and just let littleone go where ever she wants.. :eek:

Lol that's not sounding so bad. And the potty training comment was an explanation of the bonkers, not the need for the recipe. Lol. A drink doesn't sound so bad right now, if I'm honest!

"Hi all! Happy Sunday evening to all the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Baby Girls who love them! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Belated Happy Birthday Keri! Had one of the best weeks ever considering the weather was awful with sleet and/or snow every day.....and the SO had to work every day too but we had the nights. Got to spend some more time in the town we'd like to live in which was wonderful. Hated coming back.....but glad to pop in and say Hi to everyone again. (((HUGS))) and :heart:!"

PEACHES!!!! *tacklehugs you* (Yes, I stole that from Bella) I'm so so glad you're back and happy to hear you had a such a good time! You have really been missed, and thank you too, for the belated b-day wishes!!!! It was the best birthday I've had in a long, long time!

It's going to be nice to have you around here again!!!!!

Hope all the Daddies and baby girls are having a great evening!

:heart: Keri

Hello All And welcome to a new weeK.... Hope all enjoy what they can and achieve what they have to.

"Hi all! Happy Sunday evening to all the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Baby Girls who love them! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Belated Happy Birthday Keri! Had one of the best weeks ever considering the weather was awful with sleet and/or snow every day.....and the SO had to work every day too but we had the nights. Got to spend some more time in the town we'd like to live in which was wonderful. Hated coming back.....but glad to pop in and say Hi to everyone again. (((HUGS))) and :heart:!"

Hello Peaches and welcome home.

And i too wish to convey birthday wishes to you Keri. Glad you had fun.

Lol that's not sounding so bad. And the potty training comment was an explanation of the bonkers, not the need for the recipe. Lol. A drink doesn't sound so bad right now, if I'm honest!

potty in front of TV give her a tube of mini m&m's. Thats what my ex did for my son... It seemed to work quickly. Which is good as toilet was upstairs. and living area down starirs

potty in front of TV give her a tube of mini m&m's. Thats what my ex did for my son... It seemed to work quickly. Which is good as toilet was upstairs. and living area down starirs

If it helps, I'll kiss you! I'll buy some tomorrow!

If it helps, I'll kiss you! I'll buy some tomorrow!

It just helps get them settled. you dont have to give her the whole tube. just the tube with some in. Then she'll know that the tube equals potty time and hopefully she uses it. then you can reward her with more.

It just helps get them settled. you dont have to give her the whole tube. just the tube with some in. Then she'll know that the tube equals potty time and hopefully she uses it. then you can reward her with more.

Noted. Did I mention M&Ms are her favorite? No? Here's a kiss for being an angel and knowing! *smooches the cheek*

Uh huh... And what you doing still awake anyway? Seems everyone else over there is asleep....

Always such a Daddy! I should really get to bed, myself. I do work early. I just got stuck playing Words With Friends and can't seem.to calm down enough to lay down!

Always such a Daddy! I should really get to bed, myself. I do work early. I just got stuck playing Words With Friends and can't seem.to calm down enough to lay down!

you have words with friends!?!?!?!?! Me too!!! pm me your username and i'll try to beat your pants off! Mind you I'm not THAT good at the stupid game so your pants are pretty safe...

you have words with friends!?!?!?!?! Me too!!! pm me your username and i'll try to beat your pants off! Mind you I'm not THAT good at the stupid game so your pants are pretty safe...

PM has been sent ... *giggles and winks*

Hello, just a friendly greeting to any little ones on tonight. I'm a lonely daddy who doesn't have a special girl yet. First time on posting tonight on the forum ;)

a very good read for anyone who doesn't get this lifestyle or needs it explained

http://daddylookingforhisbaby.tumblr.com/daddybabygirl

TT. This is pretty good! It was a good refresher! Hope you're doing well! You are an amazing little girl to me.

Hello little girls and Daddies! Here in the great white north they've pushed the storm off for 12 hrs with just a couple of inches today. Then 5-7" over night. April can not get here fast enough!

Good morning to my special little one! After a "super" weekend of festivities, it's time to fall back into the routines of day to day survival and revival!

Anybody see that Cookie person? Is she playing "hide and go seek"? I've checked under the covers, the boxes in the garage and the bath tub. Maybe she's hiding in the cabinet with the cookie jar.

"Good Morning all! (((HUGS))) and :heart: to ALL the beautiful Baby Girls who play here and to the Daddies who love them. Welcome to all the new folks of the past week. Been trying to catch up and I can't seem to find Cookie either???:confused: Weather here is supposed to start as rain today but turn to snow tomorrow - they say we're only supposed to get an inch or so, nothing like they're predicting for you Daddy Stan. Really would be good not to have to go back to work today....:rolleyes:"

TT. This is pretty good! It was a good refresher! Hope you're doing well! You are an amazing little girl to me.

Hello little girls and Daddies! Here in the great white north they've pushed the storm off for 12 hrs with just a couple of inches today. Then 5-7" over night. April can not get here fast enough!

Good morning to my special little one! After a "super" weekend of festivities, it's time to fall back into the routines of day to day survival and revival!

Anybody see that Cookie person? Is she playing "hide and go seek"? I've checked under the covers, the boxes in the garage and the bath tub. Maybe she's hiding in the cabinet with the cookie jar.

Happy Monday Daddies and baby girls who adore you! Hope everyone had a restful weekend!

TT, that was a pretty good read! And my Daddy is right, you ARE an amazing little girl (and WONDERFUL sister!)!!!

Good morning to you, too, Daddy! Yes, it was a spectacular weekend, but I'm almost looking forward to going back to the normal daily stuff for a while!

Thank you Daddy C for the birthday wishes!

As for Cookie...are you SURE you looked everywhere? How about the ceiling? *giggles*

Have a great day everyone! Stay warm and safe!

:heart: Keri

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back