Coffee, tea... me?

skeptomaniac

Experienced
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Posts
53
Hi...

I'm new here and not really sure how to go about breaking the ice. Navigating the actual SRP posting forum is simple enough but the lounge seems to be a different ballgame - if you'll pardon the pun.

I don't want to go trespassing on other people's threads. There are some very personal spaces here.

DSCF4967.jpg


Ritz_TysonsCorner_00111_MainTall.jpg


13097.sflb


So, please treat yourself to a little something and say hello.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Tea and masochism?

Open a shop, and take all my money, please.



Also, hello! Welcome to the Lounge.
 
brews some black lady grey

Not sure it would be masochism if I took all your money.

Thank you, I've been wanting to participate here but unsure how it works.
 
Mmm, espresso... I may be finding myself here quite often...

Oh, and hello! :)
 
Welcome to lit! I would order coffee but giving your handle you probably be skeptical lol
 
Great! I've drank too much coffee as it is lol

brews some tea

I have to watch coffee, or it ends up just giving me a stomach ache and the jitters. Tea's pretty safe though.

The odder the better ;)

Serves StF a scalding double shot

I am indeed a walking a anomaly.

I must say your cupcakes look delicious

Slaved over a hot stove for hours, I did.

Places cupcake on a bone china plate with a small cake fork and serves to Ace

But how DO you normally eat one without getting icing up your nose?
 
Cute place.

*Takes a seat and lifts feet up while looking round pointedly for a footstool.*

I'll have a black coffee. Make it irish and rest it on your backside.
 
Cute place.

*Takes a seat and lifts feet up while looking round pointedly for a footstool.*

I'll have a black coffee. Make it irish and rest it on your backside.

I wondered when you'd show up. :rolleyes:

Puts a shot of Jamesons into a black coffee and brings it over. Very carefully arranges self with the coffee on a saucer, burning into my buttock. There's no attempt to be wide eyed and servile, just the silent acknowledgement that this is how we roll here on Lit.

Good morning skeptomaniac ! Hope your enjoying lit so far!

I am, very much so. There are a lot of talented people here. :)
 
*Nods a greeting at bogus.*

Morning.

*Lifts cup and saucer off of her arse, then drops his booted feet onto her back. Smirks down at her.*

There are plenty of other places I can get coffee.

*Takes the first careful sip - I ain't a masochist - and wonders how long the red ring on her white arsecheek will stick around for. Swallows, enjoying the burn of the whiskey.*

And it looks like I'll have to if you're away all weekend.

*Drinks leisurely, making the coffee last well past the point where she starts squirming from the taxing position she's in.*

I will simply have to amuse myself. You deserve a glass of fizz for putting this all together though.

*Stands and inspects the table of food, picking up a chilled flute full of pink champagne. Balances the glass very carefully on the exact same spot his hot coffee cup recently occupied on her little rear.*

Enjoy.

*Pats her on the head and walks out.*
 
Bursts through the door with driving rain blustering through the door. Clad - despise the weather - in an asymmetric khaki minidress and tiny steel toe 'bovver boots.' Wednesday Adams pigtails, gothabilly make-up, razor blade earrings and a silver shredded heart necklace complete the look. Fires up a ristretto and tops it off with large tot of Jack to warm up. Sticks some Alabama 3 on the stereo.

Well that was the weekend that was. :)

How's everybody else?
 
Staggers in yawning and wearing my dressing gown. Makes a gloriously bitter dark hot chocolate and curls up in an armchair, sipping.

Well hello 4am. Can't say I've missed you.
 
Knocking on the door, I enter softly. "Hello? I'm always up for some coffee and tea, but since a version of me is enjoying the former at the China Pearl Inn, maybe I could trouble you with some tea? I'm in the mood for lemon ginger if you have it, and I'm always up for providing some company."
 
Oooh, it would seem there's a new coffee shop. Well, it would be nice to pay in and offer a welcome.

Plops in and grabs a seat. And coffee is such a fantastic implement for getting acquainted. Not as presumptuous as cocktails. Safe and comfortable. Grins.

I hope that you spend a lot of time around here and get to know people. Be welcome! This area could use plenty of interesting people sticking around.
 
Back
Top