Submissive couples

DarkStarWorshipper

Experienced
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
97
So ... as anyone who’s read my posts knows, I have a lot of sub tendencies. Furthermore - and here’s the tricky bit - so does my wife. So we have a situation where we’re really two people who like being dominated. And as you can imagine, while we have a great sex life, there are certain aspects where we’re not ideally suited to fulfilling that role.

From what I’ve seen, there are a lot of couples who get around this by both serving a male master. But I’m pretty thoroughly straight: I’m really repulsed by the idea of anything sexual directly involving another man.

In an ideal world, I think we’d serve a Dom couple - with my wife pleasuring the man, and me serving the woman.

Are Dom/sub couples a thing? I feel like they OUGHT to be, given the sheer variety of sexual tastes. But I don’t think Ikve ever actually come across it.
 
Many years ago there was a New Yorker cartoon.

In the background are framed diplomas in Psychology and Marriage Counseling.

A man in a suit is sitting at a big desk.

In the foreground on two chairs are a man and a woman both handcuffed, gagged, wearing corsets and ankle cuffs.

The caption read: "Ahhh, I see the problem here."
 
There is another, much more realistic solution -- switching. If neither one of you ever tried domination, start slow and ALWAYS take turns. Not nesseserely the same day, you can alternate days, but still take turns, because yiu need to make sure that you both are comfortable with both roles.
 
DarkStarWorshipper - I have a couple of questions for you: not necessarily to be answered here, just ideas to consider.

First, I endorse AnnieLit's suggestion: you and your wife switching within your relationship is one possibility.

Second, you mention that you're not interested in anything involving another man. Have you explored how your wife would feel about serving a female? This may be one option - both of you serving a single Domme or Mistress.

Third, do you both want to have sex with other people? Remember, the D/s dynamic need not involve sex at all! Which leads in to my final question -

When you refer to 'anything sexual directly involving another man', do you mean that you would not want to have sex with another man? Or do you mean that you would not want to be involved in any (sexual) scenario involving another man (for example, you wouldn't want to be present while another man had sex with your wife). If it is the former only, then it is quite possible for you to serve a Master or Dom without a sexual element involving you: if it is not a problem for you, it would be possible for you to serve your Master while he has sex with your wife only. Lots to be negotiated between you all first, though!

I confess that I have not met any Dom+Domme and Sub+Sub long-term relationships, although I have met Dom+Domme partners who share a sub. I have seen the dynamic at work in short-term (eg meet up, play) situations. I wish you and your wife all the best in exploring!
 
I don't know any dominant/dominant couples. For obvious reasons it's a pairing that doesn't often work out. I do know a lot of dominant/submissive couples where the submissive partner switches sometimes for the right person. That might be a good fit for you, especially if siad submissive partner is very switchy and wants to exercise that, but can't solely within their current relationship.
 
Back
Top