If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?

Oh...that's easy...

Dr. Manhattan from The Watchmen.

Also, not sure if this is the correct movie genre, but I have a thing for Draco Malfoy's dad from the Harry Potter movies.
 
Super girl ! Fuck her with a kyptonite dildo ! And watch her gush !

Heh. I guess we think along the same lines. I think it'd be fun to seduce Superman into a pair of kryptonite-containing handcuffs, attached to the headboard. I like Superman - he's such a total sweetie. I would be really nice to him. I'd just want to see him put his hands in those cuffs, knowing exactly what he was doing.
 
I have got to go with the new Thor !!!!

But if we are going Old School !!!

It has got to be Batman with Michael Keaton !!!!

Love him in that Suit !!!

:devil:
 
I've loved Gambit ever since I watched the old X-men cartoon when I was a kid.

I've been crazy about Loki ever since I watched Thor.

And of course I have to mention Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy... especially when you get the two of them together.
 
"If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?Or you can chose a villain if one excites you." I saw this over in the GLBT part of the forum and thought I'd post it here too.

He's more supernatural than super hero, but Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgaard) from "True Blood" is definitely at the top of my list. Second would be Scott Speedman from the "Underworld" movies. *cream*
 
Superheroines I Would Fuck.

"If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?Or you can chose a villen if one excites you." I saw this over in the GLBT part of the forum and thought I'd post it here too.

She Thing (Sharon Ventura), She Hulk, Supergirl and Wonder Woman. I just love strong, Amazonian women!
 
Hmmmm....A super-heroine that i would like to be with biblically eh?

That takes some pondering as I would like to come out of it completely intact and not in a coma(rogue) or crushed pelvis(and super strengthed heroine)

I think I'd have to go with Tabitha Smith (A.K.A. Boomer) or Kitty Pride
 
Back
Top