Males who are raped by women still get punished with child support

In other words, it's her fault for being where she was or wearing a short skirt. It's not the rapist's fault, it's the woman's.

Key words being "almost always". Republicans are doing their darndest to close that loophole.

Except she's still pregnant, has to decide on an abortion and risk being attacked by the Bible thumpers, or have the kid and pay for raising the kid while the rapist pays nothing and society certainly won't help. Once a kid's born, you're on your own.
If he's a rapist he's in jail and when he gets out he's gonna get stuck with child support (and rightfully so).

Away with your gender revenge bullshit. Rape victims don't get punished with child support when they're female. The same should be true for male victims of rape.

You can't be expected to be taken seriously when you bring up this topic and respond to women who were polite to you by calling them derogatory names.
Fuck you. How about that. I was right and Oblimo chickened the fuck out. Facts are sometimes impolite, go suck on it.

There are two parts to the article:

One is where they say that the guys were underage so unable to give consent -- so it looks like an unfair judicial blunder from that pov.

But then the article goes on and talks about the fact that even if a man can achieve erection, it's still rape.
Which isn't what those particular cases were about.

--------------------------

But even in the scenario in which an adult male who was raped, is mandated to pay child support:
it's not because the Courts are biased against men
it's because in retrospect, they can't prove that the rape took place.
?

One is where they say that the guys were underage so unable to give consent -- so it looks like an unfair judicial blunder from that pov.

But then the article goes on and talks about the fact that even if a man can achieve erection, it's still rape.

But even in the scenario in which an adult male who was raped, is mandated to pay child support:
?
In all these cases it was a given that rape happened.

?

The problem is that their fellow men, who make up the bulk of the justice system, don't even take male rape seriously, that's one of the biggest issues.

In all these cases it was a given that rape happened.

geeze, in that case you're right.

I don't understand why some posters brought up the "child wellfare" argument, when it's pretty black and white that a rape victim shouldn't pay for child support.

In a related line - you wouldn't ask a sperm donor. Or if the guy threw his used condom in the bin, and she stole it.

The problem is that their fellow men, who make up the bulk of the justice system, don't even take male rape seriously, that's one of the biggest issues.
Yes, I keep seeing movies and reading all this stuff about prison rape.
And I keep asking myself why in this day and age, with all the technological advances and increased awareness, it's still so endemic.

Feminists say men can't be raped. Just ask Mary P Koss.

In a related line - you wouldn't ask a sperm donor.

Uh, hate to burst your sperm bubble.

But the only thing preventing mothers from suing sperm donors for child support are statutory protections. Here’s an example from Kansas, where a physician did not perform the insemination, so the donor was at first found on the hook (by the state, who went after the donor when the mother applied for state aid). That initial decision was reversed (source.)

The whole mess arose because Kansas’ child support and tissue donor statutes were a jumble in need of updating at the time.

So before you donate, be very confident of your state’s statutory scheme.

Uh, hate to burst your sperm bubble.

But the only thing preventing mothers from suing sperm donors for child support are statutory protections. Here’s an example from Kansas, where a physician did not perform the insemination, so the donor was at first found on the hook (by the state, who went after the donor when the mother applied for state aid). That initial decision was reversed (source.)

The whole mess arose because Kansas’ child support and tissue donor statutes were a jumble in need of updating at the time.

So before you donate, be very confident of your state’s statutory scheme.

LOL before you debate, how about you learn not to spout horseshit? Remember this debate you chickened out of?

You are full of crap.

Any female rape victim who brought the resultant child to term and did not give it up for adoption is required to support it, by law.
Fuck you, bitch. Show me the law, show me where this has ever happened to a female rape victim. Or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

For a long time in the late 20th Century, family courts have also operated under the strong presumption that the mother is the better parent to raise a child. This, to put it mildly, is sexist bullshit. At least that presumption has always been rebuttable, however. And in the age of dower and curtesy, family court didn’t even exist and single mothers were on their own regardless of circumstance.
MORE bullshit. This Tender Years Doctrine that you're speaking of, which says women are the best choice for caregivers, was not the result of Patriarchal men - it was the creation of Caroline Norton, a FEMINIST.

Fuck you, bitch. Show me the law, show me where this has ever happened to a female rape victim. Or shut the fuck up and get the fuck out

There must be some failure to communicate here.

A female rape victim who is impregnated by her rapist, brings the baby to term, then gives birth to the baby and does not give up her custody of the baby is required by law to support it, just like every parent. To do otherwise is to commit child neglect.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/laws-policies/statutes/define/

What am I not explaining properly?

Edit: You I understand the scenario I’m describing, right? If the rape victim does not support the baby, the baby starves to death.

Last edited:
Hey, Le Jaque...

try being a white american male...

Sure, you might not get shot by the cops...

but everyone else in the world looks at you like you are satan incarnate.

Hey, Le Jaque...

try being a white american male...

Sure, you might not get shot by the cops...

but everyone else in the world looks at you like you are satan incarnate.

That's not true, it's only white rightist males whose goal in life is to make everyone else's life a living hell because they think the world revolves around their asses.

Besides, you white males compromise the vast majority of government, hold a high amount of wealth in general in America, aren't tagged and harassed by institutions, get promoted and compensated even when
being mediocre, so you aren't suffering THAT much.

Miss me with that bullshit.

Last edited:
That's not true, it's only white rightist males whose goal in life is to make everyone else's life a living hell because they think the world revolves around their asses.

Besides, you white males compromise the vast majority of government, hold a high amount of wealth in general in America, get promoted and compensated even when
being mediocre, so you aren't suffering THAT much.

Miss me with that bullshit.

Hey....you are discriminating against me by not allowing me in to the pity party.

:p

(BTW) I once had a dream I was raped by a woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Jc-2Io4kA

There must be some failure to communicate here.

A female rape victim who is impregnated by her rapist, brings the baby to term, then gives birth to the baby and does not give up her custody of the baby is required by law to support it, just like every parent. To do otherwise is to commit child neglect.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/laws-policies/statutes/define/

What am I not explaining properly?

Edit: You I understand the scenario I’m describing, right? If the rape victim does not support the baby, the baby starves to death.
What you've failed to explain is what specific text in this cited document you showed me does it state that an actual rape victim of a convicted rapist EVER has to pay child support to the rapist, when the victim is a woman.

What you've failed to show is in what court case has an actual established female rape victim has ever been ordered to pay child support to a rapist.

I want names. Court cases. Specific cited laws. No more of this feminist bullshit.

And also I notice you ran away from this shit you posted:

For a long time in the late 20th Century, family courts have also operated under the strong presumption that the mother is the better parent to raise a child. This, to put it mildly, is sexist bullshit. At least that presumption has always been rebuttable, however. And in the age of dower and curtesy, family court didn’t even exist and single mothers were on their own regardless of circumstance.

after I reminded you about Caroline Norton's feminist Tender Years Doctrine bullshit.

What you've failed to explain is what specific text in this cited document you showed me does it state that an actual rape victim of a convicted rapist EVER has to pay child support to the rapist, when the victim is a woman.

What you've failed to show is in what court case has an actual established female rape victim has ever been ordered to pay child support to a rapist.

:confused: Um. That’s not what I was talking about. I didn’t show it because I wasn’t talking about that.

I was talking about the mother having custody, not the father. Notice the “does not give up custody” bit? Sorry that wasn’t clear, I guess. :confused:

And also I notice you ran away from this shit you posted:
after I reminded you about Caroline Norton's feminist Tender Years Doctrine bullshit.

There is something going on with our interactions that I am failing to understand. Maybe I am being too general and vague. My apologies.

English family law gave custody to the father for centuries. I think it was the late 19th century when the presumption that mother’s make the ideal custodians shows up in England, which continued through most of the 20th century.

That’s all I know about it. So I take it the Tender Years Doctrine is what switches custody presumption from father to mother in England?

What about the US? Let me check Wiki...

Tender years doctrine was also frequently used in the 20th century being gradually replaced towards the end of the century, in the legislation of most states, by the "best interests of the child" doctrine of custody.

Yes, that comports with what I said before.

Last edited:
:confused: Um. That’s not what I was talking about. I didn’t show it because I wasn’t talking about that.

I was talking about the mother having custody, not the father. Notice the “does not give up custody” bit? Sorry that wasn’t clear, I guess. :confused:
That's irrelevant. I am telling you right now no woman has ever paid child support to a convicted rapist over a child that came from that act. Period. But males who are raped do get punished with child support if the female rapist gets pregnant. Do you get the important part here? TO A CONVICTED RAPIST. That was my contention. You accused me of being wrong, and I am in absolutely no way wrong. You on the other hand are a fucking idiot who can't read, and you are getting to be tiresome.

There is something going on with our interactions that I am failing to understand. Maybe I am being too general and vague. My apologies.
No, you implied that the idea that the mother is the more suitable parent was created by the Patriarchy. Which, mind you, was the same Patriarchy which previously ripped the kid from momma and gave them to daddy by default.

I told you that this idea that the mother is the more suitable parent - the Tender Years Doctrine - was created by Caroline Norton, a FEMINIST. The courts eventually started siding with her in England and America. The Patriarchy had zero to do with the idea that the mother is the more suitable parent - a doctrine that men's rights activists had to take down.

Back