Looking for Editor(s) for my stories

NaughtyPaladin

Husband/Dad/Writer
Hello, I am fairly new to Literotica as a writer, and fairly new to sharing my stories, and it has become apparent that I need an editor or editors. I've gotten a fair amount of feedback that my spelling, incorrect use of homonyms, and such detract from my stories, so despite my anxiety about it, I'm looking for an editor, or editors, for my stories.

I say "editor or editor" because I'm currently publishing stories that are chapters for six different stories, and I understand if a single editor doesn't have time for all of them or doesn't want to touch the subjects on all of them.

My current stories are:

1) A Hero's Rebirth
A good man in the military is slain and for his heroism is granted a second life on a new planet where he is sent to help a good elven people survive as they are being crushed by an evil subrace of the elves.
Themes: harem, magic, Fantasy. Danger and war, slavery, overcoming oppression, and winning with morals despite your enemies not having them.

2) A Very Friendly Neighborhood
A young bachelor, doing well in software engineering, moves into a neighborhood with an unfortunate history. All of the families to move in in the past have ended up falling apart. So the divorced women decide to use the Main Character to meet their sexual needs but not interfere with their single status so they can keep milking child support. Harem activities ensue. But our main character doesn't particularly want to be the neighborhood living dildo so he's looking for actual relationships and progress towards marriage and a family while this is all going on.

3) Art Is My Favorite Class
The main character's mother arranged for him to move in with the daughter of her best friend to save on housing costs while he goes to college. The Daughter is naive and gullible and he can't resist taking advantage, claiming he needs nude models for a non-existent art class, with hands-on sex shots. She believes him completely and brings a few friends in to 'help her model'. He sells access to view the pictures online to earn money so he doesn't have to work through college.

4)Hypnotherapist
Young man is starting a hypnotherapy practice, but has ulterior motives. Spurned through his youth he has decided that hypnotizing women for sex is not against his moral code and he likes having a variety. Thus far he has his secretary, her mother, and a few friends (who are obsessed with the occult) that he has subjugated. A few sheriff's deputies has begun an investigation, but he managed to hypnotize them and is trying to thwart their investigation. His reach is going to increase as he control on more men and women. He tends to steal men's women, cuckolding the men and making them watch as he fucks their women.

5) Too Good To Be True
The main character discovers that an attractive virgin classmate is cheating and blackmails her for sex. She begs for a chance to choose who will take her virginity and in a twist, she actually chooses him. So he makes love to her as both a romantic interest and her blackmailer. Realizing he prefers making love to her as her boyfriend, he tries to get her to fight back more by threatening to take her friends (as the blackmailer). Instead, they still get her out of her blackmail situation, but she decides her friends might want a good lover and she starts a harem instead.

6) What Happens In The Dark
A bit of a dark story where the Main Character won the lottery, was smart with his money and is set for life, but not wanting gold diggers hounding his steps, he hides his money while dating and appears to be an unemployed loser. This makes him jaded and he resorts to kidnap and rape. This story will go into Stockholm Syndrome, and some psychological manipulation of the women he kidnaps.

There is a fair amount of anal sex, as well as some degradation in several of these stories. All the sex is heterosexual, though threesomes are not avoided. I understand if an editor doesn't want to touch one or multiple of those stories. As they can be pretty abhorrent to people.

I mostly want help with spelling and grammar, because despite my best efforts... I suck at those. I read a lot and fast enough I got through each book in the Wheel of Time in a week or less, but that means i read fast enough my brain reads by the word or even phrases, so long as there is enough correct that it can quickly figure out what was intended. I think a similar thing happens as I write and it means that sometimes there is enough there to know what I meant, but either Autocorrect screws me over or I just flub words. And I'm sure every editor her knows that spell checker is flawed at best.

So, if you are interested in editing for any of these shoot me a message. As I may one day try and get my stories that may actually work as Young Adult novels published I have set up a email just for use with my Literotica. Most of my work is done on Google Drive, but I can try and get my works to you in whatever format you want for editing, just let me know how you'd want that done.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance if you offer to help with editing.
-NaughtyPaladin

Dude! i love Heroes rebirth! i'm hoping it continues as its one of my stories i look forward to. there is about 4 authors that have made me willing to put a story in to the site and your one of em!

Glad to hear. It's nice to hear good things about your work.

A Heroes Rebirth isn't ending any time soon. I am still in what I'd consider Book 1, and I could see several books of that story. Assuming, of course, there is enough interest, which there seems to be.

yea i can see a side series of his kids all grown up. this has really got alot of potential and your bringing it up very nicely.

Yeah, and I can see all sorts of plot lines and intrigue even after Kathra is gone. There are a lot of things I'm peppering in there that just aren't going to happen or be run into before Kathra is out of the way. Like meeting the races other than Elves.

Back