“The house” (open SRP)

sail away

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 2, 2001
Posts
1,729
This is an open SRP. The premise is…
Erik (played by Sail Away) had a great career started as a programmer for a start up tech company. It was going great until the big shots embezzled the investor’s money and the company collapsed. But before that happened Erik bought a big house and nice car. Now he’s stuck with big bills and no job. Now, Erick is struggling to do some contract work on the web and he also thought that he can rent out four rooms in his big house. Erik lives in a university town, and there is no shortage of students who need accommodations. One thing Erik didn’t expect was that the students are short of money too! It turned out that there was some “skin” trade going around, but lady students in need of tuition and living money, and not too much concerned about how to earn it. On thing led to another and now Erik is basically running a house of prostitution! Luckily prostitution is legal in this county, so there is nothing illegal about it. Erik only collects rent from the girls once a month. How they make it and how much is none of his business. The girls come and go as semesters come and go. They all get along nicely. Sometimes sleeping with each other. Two of the bedrooms have their own bath, but the other two don’t, so those girls use Erick’s bath and shower freely…sometimes “sharing” it at the same time! The girls walk around the house in versus stages of undress. Each girl has a different background, personality and level of sexual experience.

So that’s the set up. This is an open SRP, so we’ll just see what happens. You can jump in as a whor or customer (men and ladies). Please PM sail away first to audition for your part.

A few rules: Please make original and thoughtful posts, and please make posts that are about as long as mine.

IC: I (as Erik) was in the kitchen dressed in just my PJ bottoms as the sun was rising. The girls always slept in, unless they had an early class. The kettle is going and I’m grinding coffee. I reflected on how things had changed over just the last few months. At first I had a great high paying job, then the stuff hit the fan. Now, I’m running a whor house! I had to smile! Well, this ‘occupation’ does have it’s “frnge benefits”! The oven bell when off indicating that the baskets were ready, and Erik shouted up to the girls, "Ladies, breakfast is ready!"
 
Last edited:
Sasha yawned and sighed when Eric yelled. She sat up rubbing her eyes. It was actually pretty nice here. Even if it was a whor house. Sasha went to the kitchen stretching her arms. "Hi Erik. What actually is for breakfast because I am hungry. Even though I just woke up." Sasha smiled. "You know me, always hungry." She then walked up getting her own cup of coffee not really caring she was only in her pajamas with no bra on.
 
Stacey

Stacey woke by hearing ericks voice yelling for breakfast. It had been a weird few months. She never pictured that her, a former "good girl" would be at a house like this run by her brother. He had shown her a whole deviant way to make money and after being properly "trained" by him she had a real knack for it. She never thought she'd be such a slut. Should she go downstairs and grab a bite? Or maybe a quick round with her vibrator?
Hunger wins. She put on a skimpy robe with nothing underneath and went downstairs. Erick and Sasha were both there. Customers won't come for a few hours. "Hey everyone!"
 
Last edited:
OOC: Ok, we have a full complement of whores. Now all we need is costumers (men and ladies) Please PM me if you want to jump in.

IC:
Sasha was nonchalantly helping herself to breakfast while we where making small talk and I got up to get another cup of coffee. Sasha was my first ‘roommate’ and the first whore that started working here. I was asking her how things when last night with her client. I did have a couple of announcements for the girls and was wondering when the right time would be. I wanted to wait for the other two girls to come down for breakfast first.

I then remembered the noises that came from my sister Stacey’s room last night. She didn’t have a ‘pay date’, but that never stops her from getting off. I could hear the powerful vibe, that I bought her, humming through the wall separating our rooms until almost mid-night and her numerous squeals indicating multiple orgasms. Just then I smiled to myself and reflected how I had changed things for her over the last few months. She is my little sister, and moved out here to go to the university. Then she was sweet, shy virgin. When she called a few months ago and said that she was moving out and moving in with me…well you can imagine my apprehension! She didn’t have any else to go, so I had no choice. Her jaw just about hit the floor when I break it to her that I was running a whore house to pay the bills! But the surprise was on me, because it didn’t take long for me to unleash her pent up sexual frustration. Once things got rolling, she was unstoppable. I made her a woman and a whore within a week! It was pretty close to that for all the girls. My cock started to stiffen a bit at the thought and just then Stacy non-shelontly walked in and said “Hey everyone”. Her skimpy satin robe, which just enough to cover her pussy and ass was loosely tied in front and showed much of her full breasted. “Hi, sweetie” I said to my sister in a sweet tone. I continued, “Give your ‘pimp brother’ a kiss!” Not waiting I reached over and placed my hand under her robe and slit up her firm and naked ass. Then I gave her a sexy kiss. Her robe opened a bit in the front just enough to expose her mound. I looked down and unceremoniously reached for it. As I thought, it was in need of a shave. I slapped her ass and said in a firm tone, “Hey, you know the rules, keep that pussy shaved! You never know when we’ll get a customer”.

I let her go and decided not to wait for the other girl upstairs. I started my announcements, “Ladies, it’s rent day. So I need a thousand from each of you.” I paused to let that sink in. Although I fix the girls up pretty often, they also spend a lot of their money on themselves, so often they are short on rent day. Before waiting for the excuses I made my other announcement. “The other thing is that you all need to start doing anal!” I waited for the shocked looks, and continued to explain, “I’m getting more and more customers who want it, so you all need to start doing it.” I waited for the replies.
 
Last edited:
Stcaey stepped out of the restroom cleanly shaved as she was instructed. The news quickly travelled through the house about Ericks new anal rule (and also the fact it was rent day)
She thought about her finances. She was a bit short. Hopefully a customer would come her way today so she could fix that. Either that or maybe Erick could take it out on trade. Anal might even put her ahead for next month she figured. Either way, she needed to put on something really sexy. She was working today for sure
 
Sasha had started to feel full when Erik asked how it went with her client last night. "Oh it was alright." In full truth it had been terrible. Well she always thought that though. The only two reasons she did this were: she was bored and needed the money. She actually hadn't really thought much about it when Erik made the suggestion. It was a way to make money so she had taken it.

Then Stacey came in saying hi. "Hi." Then it was the usual Erik checking his sister and her not minding it. Sasha didn't mind either though it was entertaining to watch. Sasha remembered when Stacey had first came. It had been one fast and interesting week. She got lost in her daydreams for a few minutes before snapping back to reality at the shaving issue. Uh-oh. She just hoped Erik didn't find out about her. She continued eating like nothing was wrong trying to calm down. She had a reason. She was scared of shaving. Yeah call her a baby but seriously. She was scared to shave down there. Most of her clients kept quiet about it cause she did more stuff for them. When they didn't she kind of trimmed just a few little tiny hairs and that was it.

Then Erik started in on the announcements and Sasha sighed. Rent day. She was 200 dollars under but that was nothing if she could get some customers. The next thing though horrified her and she went like a statue and then ran upstairs to her room. Once she got there she started pacing. She had no idea how to do anal. no one had even touched her sexually back there. Not even herself for sexual purposes. "Oh no what am I going to do? I can't ask Erik for help. Oh godddd." Sasha sat on her bed head in hands. She just decided she would have to tell Erik both her predicaments. She then got clothes on and got her books in order for her classes tomorrow. She then went downstairs and up to Erik. "Uh Erik there are a few things I need help with. I was wondering if you could help and if you can, could we please go to a room so I can tell you in privacy.
 
Last edited:
OOC:
Hello all,
And thanks to all for your interest!
Looks like things are shaping up. We have some whores and customers.
I've seen a few SRPs like this and the way they seem to work is like this. A whore and a customer pair up and more or less do their own thread in this thread. Costumers come and go, and maybe so do the whores. The girls may need to study at school or something. So I see this as an ongoing thread as posters come and go.
BTW, I forgot to mention that I got the idea for this SRA from the movie "risky business".
sa
 
Both Stcaey and Sasha made their exit up stairs in a suspicious way, and I knew why. I shouted up to them, “Hey, I want’a see your rent checks when you come back down. And no more stories about being short or doing it on ‘barter’”. I continued, “I need to bay my bills too!” I wondered if they even listened to me. It seemed that they never did when it came to paying me for room and board.

I started cleaning up the kitchen when Sasha came down stairs and walked up to me sheepishly and made her statement. I looked at her and said, “Well, it doesn’t look like you want my help with your math homework again.” I wondered if she was about to tell me that she couldn’t make the rent again. I stood firm and said. “What is it?” Then before I let her answer I continued in a firm tone, “And I want’a see your rent check and your clean pussy!” I shouted up to Stacey, “And you too Stacey!” I liked being unabashed to the girls. Kind off made me feel dominating. Guess I get off on that.
 
Sasha gulped. "This isn't about the rent. The other thing however..." Sasha trailed off then took a deep breath. "I'm scared to shave and i need help with the anal thing!" Sasha had a crazed and pleading look when she ended. She hoped Erik could help. She hadn't wanted to do this but there was no other way. She prayed Stacey hadn't heard either cause that would be so embarrassing. As she stood she braced herself cause he didn't look happy and she knew she was in trouble. "Also before you say anything I have never shaved down there and have lied to you about it. I understand if you want to kick me out since it was a rule but please don't."
 
Samantha was 21 but in her thoughts and mind a bit older thou her body didnt look older then 19 she loved to look like she was a little angel but deep inside she was a little fiesty devil she loved to play with girls and men the fun on both sides of the world

Sammy heard of a place that was searching for one little tease for those specials guest that search for somthing different which caught her eyes she needed a place to stay and some new friends and she couldnt wait to be played with she had spoken with a Erik and had the adress she had a little bag with some clothing she needed and one or two play things as she made her way to this place of Erik's

Sammy wore a mini leather skirt and the matching Corsage her Blond lightly curly hair up in a pony tail her lips deep red she liked to be looked and she hoped she would be able to fit in the house and get along with the other girls and maybe show them some teasingly nice thigns and maybe play with them some and maybe even Erik he sounded at least really sexy she thought to herself

she stood before the door taking one last look and one deep breath before she rang the bell and knocked as she wiated for someone to open the door wondering if Erik would open the door himself or one of the girls

she smiled as she watched the door open and to see who was standing before the door


"Hi im Samantha *holding out her hand* you can call me Sam or Sammy i had called yesterday and talked to Erik "....
 
I stood their and listened to Sasha’s meager excuses. She looked scared, but I didn’t care. I spoke in a stern tone, “Look I’m running a business! You follow the rules or your out and I’ll get someone to replace you!” Call me uncaring, but it was true, I am running a business even though it is a whore house! I continued to explain, “Guys, and ladies, come her to get what they can’t get at home, so if you cant cut it…well…you’ll just have to find another place to stay and go back to waiting tables at the college café where I found you. Now…” I was interrupted when the front door bell rang. Just then I remembered that a new girl was supposed to come by this morning. She called me yesterday and sounded like she had some kinks and I was hoping that she could take on some of the more kinky customers. I grabbed Sasha’s arm and practically dragged her with me. As we walked to the door I mumbled, “this just might be your replacement, so you better start following the rules if you want to stay here…sunshine.”

I opened the door and looked at the eye candy before me. I smiled slyly and said, “I’m Eric…Please come in.” After a short pause I continued, “Well,…Sammy this is Sasha. One of my girls who works here.” I decided to dispense with Sasha and slapped her ass and said to her in a stern tone, “Now get that ass up to my bathroom and drop your laundry! I’ll deal with you in a minute!” I knew Sasha would feel totally humiliated, but that’s what you get for not paying the rent on time and not shaving.

I turned to Sammy and said, “Here I’ll take you bag and show you to your room.” I have a weakness to girls in leather skirts and pants, so this girl was a keeper. Maybe we could even do a little ‘barter’ later. We go to her room and I tuned to her and laded out the situation. “Well, like I mentioned over the phone, I run a pretty busy whore house. Each girl, …you’ve already met Sasha, and there’s my sister Stasy, you’ll meet her soon,…if she ever pulls her self from her cell phone! Anything you girls make form ‘working’ you keep. All I need is one thousand dollars a month and that includes rent and food. So not a bad deal…right” I continued, “Now there are a few rules; don’t be late with your rent (I rolled my eyes a bit remembering how the other girls were late more then on time with the rent). “ I continued, “You need to shave ‘it’, you need to do anal for the customers, and I have a little dungeon in the basement.” I paused then continued, “Umm…are you ok with that?”
 
Last edited:
Sasha tried not to cry. She knew the rules but all her life her mother had terrified her with stories about shaving down there. After the new girl had come and he told her to go upstairs to the bathroom she ran throwing her clothes on the floor and cried. She normally didn't cry but it hurt. She knew Eric wouldn't care and went into her stone face. She decided she almost didn't care. If he wanted to replace her with that new girl, fine. She was tired of caring. What did it matter? She was thrown around anyway.

Once Eric actually got to her she didn't even look at him. "If you want to replace me with that other girl go ahead. It doesn't matter. I come to you with a problem and you don't care. Well call me a baby but my mom terrified me of shaving okay?! For a fucking 18 years!" She turned to him. "So sorry if i'm scared of shaving!!" She turned back to the wall knowing he wouldn't care as always. She sometimes felt like she wasn't wanted here and it would be better if she did leave. He took most of the money she made anyway, but he did cook and stuff.
 
Sammys eyes ran up and down over sasha as she walked away smirking she followed Erik to her new room looking around on the way

she smiled listening to the whom all is in this house so far vefore walking into her room she looked down the hall to see where Sasha had gone as she walked in passed Erik really close as he told her the rules

"Hmmm...ok no problem is a good thing and i dont need to shave i always make sur eim silky as silky as my leather on my skirt *her finger runs up her thigh some raising her skirt ever so slightly to see how he reacts * and i do alot more then just anal....*sammy smirks as she walks up to Erik as a finger tip runs from his stomach over his chest as she says teasingly "maybe i can show you sometime or maybe Sasha would like to see..." she turned back away to unpack as she hears Erik walk out to probly go to Sasha

Sammy walked around some to look at where she was living now and all as she hears Sasha talk pretty loud to Erik she nibbled at her lower lip wondering if she could help but probly not such a good idea ntoicing that Sasha wasnt really good to speak of her at the moment thou she really did want to help maybe she could get Sashas mind off to somthing else so she wouldnt think about the shave that much anymore not sure what to do she stood still listening some more maybe she would hear somthing which she could use to help
 
I was getting ready for the day when I hear the new girl arrive. I leave my room and see Sammy. She's a cutie pie all right maybe we can have some fun sometime. I walk into the room and put on my best smile. I really mean it too. All the girls here are nice and we pretty much get along. I hear Sasha crying nearby. Maybe I'm safer saying hello to Sammy.

Hey there...
 
Sammy turned as she hears a new voice smilling she nods

"Hi im Samantha but you can call me Sammy or sam *looking over stacey she already knew she was going to fit in perfectly * and your probly Stacey.....?!"

Sammy leaned in a bit closer "is everything ok with Sasha i mean i dont want to take anyones place *smirking* i just want to play...no matter with whom* she giggled some

" i wish i could help but i have so a weird feeling that i should leave sasha alone for the first time ..."

she bends over teasingly not able to help herself but wanting to show off herself a bit to stacey somthing she just has in blood always wanting anyone who stands before ehr to show what she has and with what they cudl have fun with she took off her boots so she can walk around barefeet and putting one ankle chain on she stands back up looking at stacey
 
"Yes I'm Stacey" I reply... "I'm not sure what's up with Sasha right now I may go check on her later but I have to let the dust settle. I'm glad you're here though. This place IS a lot of fun"
I watch in appreciation when you turn and bend down I feel it's a show just for me.

"Damn the customers are gonna love you." I say... "I think we'll have some famous times together."
I lick my lips when I say that so you can get my not so hidden message.

I keep cocking my head to hear if
Eric is still on a rampage.
 
Sammy smiling knowing she got that what she hoped to become as she turned and walked over to stacey

"i hope so im ...well how should i say it or call it ummm..very special in my own way *after saying that i also lick my lips nibbling slightly afterwards * and i would be.....*leans in to whisper in staceys ear teasingly leting her hot breath dance over her earlobe thou making sure she didnt touch stacey at all not yet not without her ok* veeery happy to show you a bit more so maybe you can tell me what our customers would like more or less..." Sammy leaned back smirked and turned back to finish unpacking her back turned to stacey once again her hips swaying some back and forth

as she kept listening if she could hear Erik and Sasha thou she knew she shouldnt listen that could get her in trouble later thou she did love trouble spankings and all she shook her head some to try and clear her head not wanting to make a fool of herself already on the first day
 
OOC: WOW! I turn away to get some work done and things have really heated up! BTW, Just so you ladies know, I’ve received a few PMs from people who want to jump in as customers. So, be available, IC, for when customers jump into this thread.

IC: “Shhhhhhh, Now now, No crying sweetheart. How could you say that I don’t care about you?” Sasha was naked and standing in my master bathroom as I had ordered her, so that I could shave her pussy for her. I was trying to calm her down. She was facing away from me and looking in the big mirror. I put my hands on her shoulders and tuned her around. Her head was down, so I put my finger under her chin and raised her head so that we could make eye contact. “No one is going to kick you out…ok.” “And I’m not going to replace you with anyone…how could you say that?” I paused and continued in a firm but careful tone, “Now you knew what you were getting into when you moved in…right?” “Now shaving your pussy is not that big of a deal.” I paused to gage her reaction and then continued, “…and neither is doing anal. Most girls I know who do anal, just love it and can’t get enough.” I smiled and said in a cheerful tone, “Soon you’ll be a shaved anal addict.” “Now lets see a smile sweetheart.” I tapped her nose and waited for her reaction.
 
Sasha shook as she stood there listening as he asked about the not caring part. Of course she felt as if he didn't care! She had come to him and he had humiliated her. "It was a big step in opening up and you decided to just humiliate me. Not a very caring act." Sasha did wipe her eyes the tears stopping as she looked at her form in the mirror thinking how pitiful she looked and was disgusted with herself.

When he turned her around she kept looking down until he raised her chin and she didn't dare look away from his gaze. "You threatened to. You said if I couldn't follow the rules you would have me replaced." Sasha blinked back tears as she said this biting her lip. Soon he spoke again and she had to admit she had known the rules even before moving and had still done it.

She shook when he mentioned the shaving but didn't say anything trying to face the issue. The anal thing was terrifying though and her eyes showed her fear. "I've heard stories. About how much it hurts. Even with preparation, and it's so dirty why would anyone even want to do it?" In truth Sasha had been interested in anal for a few weeks, but knew it was dirty. Sort of like the secret little self bondage sessions she had and buying a few things is why she only had 800 dollars. She could never tell Erik her thoughts.

When Erik said he wanted a smile Sasha hesitated then did a little knowing it was time to face up to her fears. "Could you help with the anal?" Sasha gulped hoping he would, but thought he might leave her on her own. She started praying in her mind he would help eyes almost watery again.
 
Last edited:
I smiled at Sasha when she asked me if I would introduce her to anal sex. I thought this was a positive step. It’s not too often that a lady asks me to take her anal cheery! I replied in a soft tone, “Of course I will.” I smiled and continued, “ You wouldn’t be the first!” “All the ladies I know who started doing anal can’t get enough!” that was only a little lie! I paused and continued, “But first things first.” I patted the bathroom counter top and said, “Now pop up on here and spread them, while I get the shaving things.” As I was putting the safety razor and things on a towel on the counter, I mentioned nonchalantly, “You know I don’t understand you.” “On the one hand you act so timid, but on the other hand I’ve seen you in the basement looking at the ropes and hand cuffs and leg spreaders and stuff.” I knew I was embarrassing Sasha again, but I wanted to make a point. I said in a knowing tone, “If I had to guess, I’d say that you were…BDSM cursus.” I turned to look at her, “But didn’t want to admit it.” I smiled and said. “Sometimes ‘force’ can be a rush!” “Would you like to try that?” I looked at Sasha and started shaking the can of shaving cream, and said, “Now open up.”
 
I breathed a sigh of relief when he said he would help with my anal problem and smiled a but more. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." I then gulped as he patted the counter and I got up timidly only having a little trouble. I was very anxious and played with my red hair and bit my lip gently.

When Erik started talking again I looked up, blinking, not understanding at first. Then he mentioned he had seen me in the basement and I blushed a deep red. I was so embarrassed that he had seen me looking. Hopefully he hadn't seen the one time I had cum yelling his name while imagining him dominating me. Then again he probably did since he knew everything. I nodded as he looked at me, silently confirming what he had said. "Yeah, I would like to try, but I didn't think it would fit the image I already have, and that new girl looks like she might be in to kinky stuff. She probably thought she brought something you didn't already have. I don't want to make her angry at me."

I took a deep breath as he said "open up" and I did, now chewing my lip. The poor thing was probably going to be sore after this. I had a habit of torturing the lip when I was nervous or embarrassed though. Once he started I started feeling less scared as it didn't hurt like my mother said it was and I actually got a little wet at the intimate act.
 
Last edited:
Leverage.

Leverage was what made the world go round, that was something that Mark Vane learned early in his life. Foreclosures make quick men of boys, and also make for great personal essay fodder. America is perpetually in love with the rags to riches narratives. School was always easy for Mark, and after a while, even the bullshit bureaucracy made sense—supply and demand. Now a comfortable six-figure administrator, Mark enjoyed his life at the top. No one who’d shit on him and his family ever apologized for it when he was on the bottom.

Rules of Order kept anyone from really challenging the University’s board of regents, and Mark used that leverage to rule the small college town. At night, he recognized the under-aged girls at the bar—he could threaten them with disciplinary conduct action. Young girls would do anything to avoid punishment for delinquent activity—anything.

But the old, leverage, blackmail, exploit system was growing formulaic. Mark was in the mood for something else entirely. A sure thing. A girl who couldn’t say no for different reasons—binary reasons. Supply and demand.

He’d heard rumors about these local skin-dens, and had thought several times about coming down to bust one, the things he could do with that kind of leverage… it made his cock hard every time. But he didn’t want to bust anyone today, he just wanted to bust a nut during his lunch break.

Mark had texted in about his arrival, neglecting to mention his role as a University administrator—places like this depended on their discretion and reputation. He pressed the buzzer on the door, curious to see if any of the proprietors of this little, three-story brothel were students that he might recognize. Though he didn’t feel like helping himself to leverage at the moment, knowledge of a current student working as a prostitute, blocks away from campus, might be too enticing of a tidbit not to exploit back at school, in his office, on his desk… hallway supply closet…

Mark rang the bell again, checking his watch. He only had an hour for lunch, and his dick was getting hard already.
 
Leverage.

Leverage was what made the world go round, that was something that Mark Vane learned early in his life. Foreclosures make quick men of boys, and also make for great personal essay fodder. America is perpetually in love with the rags to riches narratives. School was always easy for Mark, and after a while, even the bullshit bureaucracy made sense—supply and demand. Now a comfortable six-figure administrator, Mark enjoyed his life at the top. No one who’d shit on him and his family ever apologized for it when he was on the bottom.

Rules of Order kept anyone from really challenging the University’s board of regents, and Mark used that leverage to rule the small college town. At night, he recognized the under-aged girls at the bar—he could threaten them with disciplinary conduct action. Young girls would do anything to avoid punishment for delinquent activity—anything.

But the old, leverage, blackmail, exploit system was growing formulaic. Mark was in the mood for something else entirely. A sure thing. A girl who couldn’t say no for different reasons—binary reasons. Supply and demand.

He’d heard rumors about these local skin-dens, and had thought several times about coming down to bust one, the things he could do with that kind of leverage… it made his cock hard every time. But he didn’t want to bust anyone today, he just wanted to bust a nut during his lunch break.

Mark had texted in about his arrival, neglecting to mention his role as a University administrator—places like this depended on their discretion and reputation. He pressed the buzzer on the door, curious to see if any of the proprietors of this little, three-story brothel were students that he might recognize. Though he didn’t feel like helping himself to leverage at the moment, knowledge of a current student working as a prostitute, blocks away from campus, might be too enticing of a tidbit not to exploit back at school, in his office, on his desk… hallway supply closet…

Mark rang the bell again, checking his watch. He only had an hour for lunch, and his dick was getting hard already.

Stacey heard the buzzer. Rent money! She really wanted to invite Sammy to her room to show her what the customers like, but first things first...
she bounced down the hall to greet whoever was at the door. Her perfect perky little cupcake breasts bouncingalong with her. She had long blonde hair and was wearing super short denim skirt and a pink halter top. She opened the door and saw Mark there. He's new... she thought
 
close shave!

I pulled up a chair from my adjoining bedroom and sat down in front of the naked Sasha and her legs opened widely. How presumptuous this all was. I was starting to get the impression that she is a ‘closet kink’. That she has several kinks, but is too shy to peruse them. Then I had an idea. I got up form the chair and said, with a smile, “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.” I stepped back into my bedroom and rummaged around for it in the dresser drawer. I walked back with my camera and while Sasha’s legs were still splayed open I opened my cell phone and took a pic of her in that compromising position. I smiled slyly and said, “Before and after pics!” I knew that she would be devastated, but I wanted to bring out her inner slut. I thought she’d thank me later.

“OK…lets get started!”, I said as I reached for the can of shaving cream. As I looked at the young pussy in front of me I smiled slyly again as I saw that it was more opened then before and it’s inner folds were appearing. I put the can up to Sasha’s pussy and let it squirt out while I rubbed it around her mount. I resolved to make the bitch cum before I was done!

I put the can down and picked up the razor, “Now don’t move sweetheart”, I said and I placed the cold razor to the top of her mound and puled it down causing a scraping sound. I’m sure the methodic scraping and rubbing of her tender sex was like a lover stroking her, and I wondered how long she could hold out. I then had a sly idea. I used my freehand and slid my middle finger up into her sex on the pretense of firming up the skin to be shaved. As I did I could see a drop of natural lubricant drip from the knuckle of my finger on to the counter top. Finding that there was little friction, I inserted a second finger. I smiled slyly again and said, “I think you’re enjoying this more then I am!” I moved my fingers around to give a form base to the sharp razor. I decided to put a bit of a scare into her and I slowly slid the razor very close to her budding clit.

I was finished with the shaving, BUT not finished with Sasha! I put the razor down and rubbed her hard clit with my thumb. I knew that she must have been so sensitive that she could probably feel every ridge on my thumb print. At the same time the fingers bearied in her pussy found her G-spot. I looked up at the naked girl and waited for her to cum in my hand.
 
Sammy jumped slightly hearing the door bell i couldnt help but giggle slightly as i saw Stacey jump and run to the door i just couldnt help but giggle and call after her "run forest run....."

knowing the door bell is mostly the sound of money and no one here can ignore it if they arent busy with someone already i walk into the hallway and looking towards the door and watching Stacey leaning against the door frame to see what kind of guy was going to walk in

Sammy couldnt help but smirk and watch how Stacey greated a customer at the door never knowing if he was looking for someone like her or just for a girl no matter what kind she is as long as she is fuckable
 
Back
Top