Anyone ever show your panties on purpose?

I sometimes wear skirts that are quite short, especially with how hot it's been here lately. A few days ago, I was wearing my short skirt and the wind blew it up as I was walking through the car park. I accidentally gave a panty viewing to a few people. That afternoon my husband's mate turned up for a drink, he received a non accidental panty viewing ;)

Sorry but I had to laugh out loud at this! From a person who has admitted to shagging her Grandad, father, son and the UPS man to name but a few ..................... "then wanted to get even with my husband for staring at the waitress". Honestly that is really very funny!

You might find it funny, The reason for wanting to get even is That he was doing it in front of me, Like I was not even there. Making me feel like I was nothing. Plus my husband is not aware That me and my sister wives now that he has not been an angel. furthermore I have never done anything in his presents or around anyone that he knows, so that no one can talk behind his back. I am very discreet making sure nothing is found out. when it comes to my dad I've been having sex with him on occasions since I was 18 years old a secret I've been guarding. when it comes to my grandfather it happened because I got myself in a sticky situation I didn't plan on . then as far as my son goes it just unexpectedly started recently and I just happen to like the young dick I'm getting along with someone I can trust. then when it comes to the UPS manl that happened recently, don't know what got into me. I was never attracted to black men before, but that one day it turned me on to see what it was like to have sex with a black man and I like it discovering it was a new fetish of mine. I love my husband with all my heart and soul but these are things I cannot tell him, he is not that open minded. Now my husband is aware That I love to suck dick And will not hesitate to give an occasion blowjob , but I will not do it with anyone he knows and I'm discreet about it and I permit him to receive a blowjob from a woman that is a mutual understanding between the both of us that he can receive oral sex only and I can give out oral sex only.:rose:

Last edited:
You might find it funny, The reason for wanting to get even is That he was doing it in front of me, Like I was not even there. Making me feel like I was nothing. Plus my husband is not aware That me and my sister wives now that he has not been an angel. furthermore I have never done anything in his presents or around anyone that he knows, so that no one can talk behind his back. I am very discreet making sure nothing is found out. when it comes to my dad I've been having sex with him on occasions since I was 18 years old a secret I've been guarding. when it comes to my grandfather it happened because I got myself in a sticky situation I didn't plan on . then as far as my son goes it just unexpectedly started recently and I just happen to like the young dick I'm getting along with someone I can trust. then when it comes to the UPS manl that happened recently, don't know what got into me. I was never attracted to black men before, but that one day it turned me on to see what it was like to have sex with a black man and I like it discovering it was a new fetish of mine. I love my husband with all my heart and soul but these are things I cannot tell him, he is not that open minded. Now my husband is aware That I love to suck dick And will not hesitate to give an occasion blowjob , but I will not do it with anyone he knows and I'm discreet about it and I permit him to receive a blowjob from a woman that is a mutual understanding between the both of us that he can receive oral sex only and I can give her oral sex only.:rose:

You are such a nasty bitch, in a GOOD way.
Makes me want you even more. :rose::kiss:

You might find it funny, The reason for wanting to get even is That he was doing it in front of me, Like I was not even there. Making me feel like I was nothing. Plus my husband is not aware That me and my sister wives now that he has not been an angel. furthermore I have never done anything in his presents or around anyone that he knows, so that no one can talk behind his back. I am very discreet making sure nothing is found out. when it comes to my dad I've been having sex with him on occasions since I was 18 years old a secret I've been guarding. when it comes to my grandfather it happened because I got myself in a sticky situation I didn't plan on . then as far as my son goes it just unexpectedly started recently and I just happen to like the young dick I'm getting along with someone I can trust. then when it comes to the UPS manl that happened recently, don't know what got into me. I was never attracted to black men before, but that one day it turned me on to see what it was like to have sex with a black man and I like it discovering it was a new fetish of mine. I love my husband with all my heart and soul but these are things I cannot tell him, he is not that open minded. Now my husband is aware That I love to suck dick And will not hesitate to give an occasion blowjob , but I will not do it with anyone he knows and I'm discreet about it and I permit him to receive a blowjob from a woman that is a mutual understanding between the both of us that he can receive oral sex only and I can give her oral sex only.:rose:
Well I guess all is well in your world then.

I sometimes wear skirts that are quite short, especially with how hot it's been here lately. A few days ago, I was wearing my short skirt and the wind blew it up as I was walking through the car park. I accidentally gave a panty viewing to a few people. That afternoon my husband's mate turned up for a drink, he received a non accidental panty viewing ;)

What a lucky guy your husband's mate is. Keep showing him I'll bet he loves the good view. Try to go even further for him flash him more then just the panties. Ill bet that would drive him crazy.

We girls learn pretty early the effect it has on a guy getting a glimpse of our panties. I’m certainly guilty of the teasing routine. It’s quite fun really. These days it’s mostly limited to being ‘careless?’ on those windy days when I’m wearing a short little flippy skirt or a little dress with a short full skirt. Of course I always assure I’m also wearing pretty panties underneath just in case I do become a victim of the wind. :eek:

So far...

only in grocery stores. I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, and when I go shopping, I know that people can probably see my panties whenever I bend over to get something from the bottom shelves. Its a harmless little thrill ;) no heart attacks yet, as far as I know...

only in grocery stores. I wear a lot of skirts and dresses, and when I go shopping, I know that people can probably see my panties whenever I bend over to get something from the bottom shelves. Its a harmless little thrill ;) no heart attacks yet, as far as I know...

i need to go shopping where you go ;)

Oh yes, if I'm in a store sometimes I bend over in my mini skirt making sure you can see my panties and ass I have occasionally at a restaurant with my husband was pissing me off drooling over the waitress so I would cross and uncross my legs very slowly along with sitting open legs slightly apart so you could see the crotch of my panties under the table one time my husband pissed me off flirting with the waitress and staring. when we went to leave as we passed a table of college men from Pitt University I purposely dropped my cell phone and in front of my husband I bent way over in my black mini skirt giving them men a full view of my shiny silver tin foil string bikini panties and my ass. I made sure I took my time picking up my cell phone. then I looked back at my husband and gave him a smirk letting him know Two Can Play That Game.

Normally exhibitionism is not a big fetish of mine. But one time, when I was about 19, I was driving my car, which was a stick shift at the time, while wearing a short skirt. I am a petite girl and have to really stretch to push the clutch all the way down. I was in morning commute traffic and so it was very stop and go: first gear, second gear, neutral, first, gear, second gear, neutral..etc. Every time I had to depress the clutch to switch gears my skirt climbed a little big higher from the movement. At some point I noticed the trucker in the lane next to me was openly staring. The truck being elevated higher above my car he had the perfect angle. At first I was embarrassed, but as my skirt climbed and he kept looking over I started to get turned on. By the time traffic was moving enough that I was no longer in his line of sight I made sure to squirm my legs enough with each gear switch that he had seen plenty of my panties and inner thighs. The experience was so exciting for me that I masturbated thinking about it later that night.

Normally exhibitionism is not a big fetish of mine. But one time, when I was about 19, I was driving my car, which was a stick shift at the time, while wearing a short skirt. I am a petite girl and have to really stretch to push the clutch all the way down. I was in morning commute traffic and so it was very stop and go: first gear, second gear, neutral, first, gear, second gear, neutral..etc. Every time I had to depress the clutch to switch gears my skirt climbed a little big higher from the movement. At some point I noticed the trucker in the lane next to me was openly staring. The truck being elevated higher above my car he had the perfect angle. At first I was embarrassed, but as my skirt climbed and he kept looking over I started to get turned on. By the time traffic was moving enough that I was no longer in his line of sight I made sure to squirm my legs enough with each gear switch that he had seen plenty of my panties and inner thighs. The experience was so exciting for me that I masturbated thinking about it later that night.

That is one of the joys of driving a truck...that elevated view

As most women know, when you are sat in a pub or club there's usually at least one guy weighing you up, even if you're with your boyfriend. I can't stand guys who leer at me, but on a couple of occasions when I've noticed a guy surreptitiously glancing at my legs every couple of minutes or so, I have opened them wide enough to give him a good view up my skirt. I never gave eye-contact, I carried on talking with my boyfriend whilst slowly opening and closing my legs. I must admit that I did get a thrill out of doing it.

Well I’ve been on the other side of this experience. I was with friends after work (men & woman) at a popular Chicago pizza place. Were talking, having beers, I'm not on the prowl but I notice a nice looking dark haired woman at a table at an angle to where I'm sitting. She is with another woman; they are talking, having a drink and something to eat like us. I look at her, she smiles and then the next time I look back her skirt is pulled up, she is not wearing panties. I am sitting at the end of the table so no one but me could see under her table. I had a hard (pardon the pun) time looking away but when I did I looked her in the eyes and she smiled. Given the situation I had to be the gentleman. She and her friend finished and as they left their table she walked past me, touched my shoulder and said "hello"

Never saw her her again but she made my day!

not near enough

I've shown a couple times on purpose. My GF says they're visible more than I think.
First time I was at the dog park. I was crouched down and could feel that my shirt was up and my pants hung low. I had already pulled my thong up on the sides, hoping for the opportunity. As I crouched I could see this woman off to my side just staring over at me. When I looked up finally, her head snapped in the other direction.
Another time I was sharing a table with a woman at a cafe. When it was time to go I went to the restroom and situated my shorts so my panties were showing well above them. I went back to the table and made sure that when I slung my backpack over my shoulders I raised them plenty to pull my waist-length shirt up high. When I turned the woman had a great big smile. We said a pleasant goodbye and that was it.
I really need to do it more but I get nervous most of the time.

I have this long sheer white skirt; it's made out of rayon which is nice and flowy. I wear white panties or thong under it just for the purpose of them showing through. Especially when I'm approaching a building--the skirt is sheer enough that I can see in the reflection of the glass doors the outline of my pussy. Or walking in the parking lot. I get some long stares from men and women. When I'm standing in line at the store I can feel the fabric sinking between my ass cheeks outlining the shape and only a bright little white triangle of the thong resting over my ass, confirming that you're getting a nice view of my nude cheeks right infront of you. It excites me but that's as far as I've gone showing my panties.

Very sexy! Thanks for sharing!

of course....

I enjoy wearing short skirts and will "accidentally" show my panties, especially when I see a guy trying to look for them (some guys are soooo obvious).
I used to go to coffee shops or other similar settings when I was in college but I preferred places that had older clientele rather than guys my age.

I must confess that one time I left one place without my panties because I gave them to my admirer.
There have also been times when I would just leave the panties at home.:devil:

Guys or girls - have you ever found ways to "show" your panties in public? Where did you do it, and how? Did anyone see and what did they do? :eek: :eek:

When I'm trying to get something out of the backseat of my SUV. I know one of my neighbors likes to check me out when I'm outside. Rather than making it obvious that I'm trying to prevent accidentally exposing my underwear, I just semi-climb in the back of my car to get my stuff, fully exposing my thong. And the reason I know they've seen more than they should is because I can feel a very clear breeze down there and of course the frozen look on the man's face when I glance his way. I stopped worrying about ogling eyes a long time ago.

frequently

In the summer I usually wear short skirts and find myself flashing when I sit down or squat down in public. It is not difficult to find opportunity to do this if you have a creative mind. Having said this I often go without panties so I don't really flash my panties at all opportunity

Oh hell yeah all of the time, I do it at the supermarket, when I'm leaning in the Hearst putting in the groceries. If I see some black guys Coming, I'll bend over real good so my short Black business mini skirt rides up, to show off my shiny satin bikini panties. I also go down in the cemetery to where my husband and our grounds crew is working. Then I managed to when I'm sitting on a grave marker, act like it's accidental and give the black guys a view up my black business mini skirt at the crotch of my satin bikini panties. Along with bending over acting like I'm picking up something like a piece of the artificial grass mat, letting them see my ass and my shiny satin bikini panties... [ONT]

Last edited:
Here's something that brightened up my journey to work this morning: I was walking up the stairs at a tube station and the woman in front of the person in front of me was slim, but with a lovely bum clad in fitted white trousers, through which you could see the label. Not only was the label visible, I could also see she was wearing black, very lacy Brazilian-cut knickers! On balance, I think this was possibly better than the view I'd have got if she'd been wearing a skirt and I'd seen up that.

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah all of the time, I do it at the supermarket, when I'm leaning in the Hearst putting in the groceries. If I see some black guys Coming, I'll bend over real good so my short Black business mini skirt rides up, to show off my shiny satin bikini panties. I also go down in the cemetery to where my husband and our grounds crew is working. Then I managed to when I'm sitting on a grave marker, act like it's accidental and give the black guys a view up my black business mini skirt at the crotch of my satin bikini panties. Along with bending over acting like I'm picking up something like a piece of the artificial grass mat, letting them see my ass and my shiny satin bikini panties... [ONT]

Definitely agree on the supermarket. Because I'm tall-ish (5'7") I can usually reach stuff on the top shelf. But there are times when I find myself on my tippy toes reaching too far back and suddenly my dress is all the way up with my butt cheeks and my legs on full display. I feel like a child asking for help but there's ALWAYS a gentleman nearby, ogling for lack of a better word, but offering to help reach that coconut milk on the back of the top shelf.

It feels amazing to have such an effect on men just by doing everyday things like walking to the car and it's windy outside but can't keep that dress from giving other pedestrians a view of where my legs end, covered under my white panties. It's nice to know that men and women still appreciate a woman's femininity :heart:

tumblr_obvc1l63l51vatrpyo1_1280.jpg

I always let the waist of my thong panties show above the top of my cut-offs or jeans. My wife never wears panties.

Back