Story Themes You Rarely See

I think good stories can be gotten out of a yearning waitress in a nowhere town.

https://www.literotica.com/s/blue-roses-tattoo


512exN2MncL._AC_UL436_.jpg
 
How rarely do you use art or music in your erotica as key themes? I've been building anthologies (one for art and one for music) for the marketplace of stories where each has been a major theme. I don't know how rare that is in the writings of others, though.

About half of my stories here feature some kind of art prominently:

- romance with cellist, music and instruments play a major part in the story
- horror story about musical and other kinds of creativity
- horror story where the protagonists trace a secretive cult through its effects on art (the Yellow '90s etc.)
- fantasy about a woman who attains unwanted fame through her calligraphy and later her poetry
- mathematical art as tattoo design
 
About half of my stories here feature some kind of art prominently:

I could have said the same thing before I took down Unlikely Angels. Its female protagonist was a concert pianist and a big part of the last few chapters centered around a 1920's Steinway "stretch" A. Had the story gone on, she would have incited a riot with that piano by encoring with "This Land is Your Land" in front of an audience that was already primed for a fight.

Maybe I'll write the rest of that story some day.
 
Last edited:
Yes.

See What Is Incest? for explication. On LIT, step-fucks and cousin-fucks are barely regarded as incest. The fuckers had better share at least 1/4 DNA to qualify. Step-sex can approach incestuosness if they grew up together but short-term alliances don't count. See Apples & Oranges for merged-families sex.

Read the highest-rated Incest-Taboo stories to see what flies there. Read all my A Taste Of Incest stories too. You'll be glad you did.


My foster sister story got published today, but the site administrators moved it to 'Incest/Taboo'.

It will be interesting to see how it scores given that the narrator and the object of his affections are not actually related, and the focus of the story is voyeurism, feelings and desires rather than actual sexual activity between the pair.
 
My foster sister story got published today, but the site administrators moved it to 'Incest/Taboo'.
Only one site admin here, Laurel, who reads and assigns everything. Of my fairly recent stories, she moved a cousin-sex tale to Incest but left siblings *almost* fucking in Group. A couple years back, siblings+cousin stayed in Group. And if your foster sisters grew up together, it's close. So it depends on her mood that day.
 
My foster sister story got published today, but the site administrators moved it to 'Incest/Taboo'.

It will be interesting to see how it scores given that the narrator and the object of his affections are not actually related, and the focus of the story is voyeurism, feelings and desires rather than actual sexual activity between the pair.

I see that the I/T crowd isn't too pleased. The score may go up during the day. I'm surprised they haven't commented. I put a sister-in-law story there and "That's not incest" was the first comment I got.

Lit considers voyeurism to be a sexual act.
 
I see that the I/T crowd isn't too pleased. The score may go up during the day. I'm surprised they haven't commented. I put a sister-in-law story there and "That's not incest" was the first comment I got.

Lit considers voyeurism to be a sexual act.


They don't seem to like my new story very much.

I did get some favorites which is promising at least, but the score is mediocre and to date I have had one negative comment.

I'm just glad my story 'Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla' which I posted a few years ago was allowed to stay in Erotic Couplings and not moved to Loving Wives.

This story has everything that the LW crowd hates. The titular character Bridget is a spoiled, selfish and spiteful young woman who cheats with her fiancée's loser younger brother just to be nasty and vindictive. Her fiancé Ben also cheats with a cougar, whose rich husband allows his wife to have sex with other men as a trade-off for having a mistress. Ben's sister has three kids to three different fathers and is pregnant with a fourth baby, and she screams at, swears at and belittles her fat boyfriend. The loser younger brother's girlfriend dumped him in a cold, heartless and calculating way. None of the female characters are held to account for their cheating and nasty behavior, and most of the male characters are portrayed as bumbling buffoons, with the women more intelligent.

I think the LW readers would have sent the site into meltdown at a story with that premise.
 
Back
Top