What scents do men prefer?

This is a subject that has confounded me for ages. I like to smell good but I also would like something that draws a man in. What do they prefer?

4_allure-sensuelle-by-chanel.jpg

Queen is right. Men are mostly visual. While every sense has it's purpose, you can't discount the power of some good cleavage or legs - AKA hose - nude hose. That's the best way to reel one in. They will follow you home like a puppy dog. When you wear perfume follow the advice of keeping it light, it really doesn't matter what brand. The nose follows where the eyes lead it.

Queen is right. Men are mostly visual. While every sense has it's purpose, you can't discount the power of some good cleavage or legs - AKA hose - nude hose. That's the best way to reel one in. They will follow you home like a puppy dog. When you wear perfume follow the advice of keeping it light, it really doesn't matter what brand. The nose follows where the eyes lead it.

To begin with your sense of smell changes over time and can vary with time of day and mood.

Looking good will just get you looked at. Have an amazing scant and that is a real turn on.

I read this thread about a week ago and early on, someone said vanilla which is one of my favorites as well. Then last night my wife used a body wash or lotion of some kind that had a soft and enjoyable overtone, but had an extremely subtle grape undertone scent to it. It was so subtle it was barely discernible but It sort of reminded me of the purple jolly ranchers we ate when we were kids. I don’t know what it was yet but I'm going to find out and buy her another bottle or two.

Time

As others have said, subtle. But the best for me is her natural scent, especially after enhanced by a few hours post bathing.

What scents do men prefer?...When I wear Icy( pronounced...E-cy) I received the most compliments of 40 years of wearing perfume... Icy, put it where you want to be kissed...

I prefer the natural scent of a woman. No soap, no perfume, but sweat, her juices, and a trace of urine and gas.

I can stand so few perfumes on myself, that I'm rather limited in choice.

The loveliest perfume I have ever bought was from the Tunisia exhibition at an Expo in Lisbon. It was simply gorgeously musky, and came in a glass tube with a rollerball at the end - no spray wastage and easy to apply in places like behind the ears. Have absolutely no idea what it was, but I had so many compliments from men when I wore it. :(

The one perfume I do wear nowadays and have compliments on (my ex really loved it, is Angel Schlesser Femme, but it's more and more difficult to find. Being a sensitive redhead, it doesn't last long on my skin so I usually have to spray my clothes instead.

Back