bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I've done this at the gym. Did it on purpose. My target just smiled and watched every move .

.....I flashed a beaver at the zoo once, but I have no idea if she was straight or not. She had serious buckteeth though. Weird.

Last edited:
a little off topic

I was walking down a city street today. A woman coming the opposite way caught my attention and I must have caught hers. We smiled and as we past, we both turned and caught each other.

It was electric!

An older and conservative but very attractive bi woman I've been seeing lately has been encouraging me in my exhibitionist ways. She had me unbutton my blouse so my breasts in my sheer bra were completely exposed as I sat in front of a window in a Starbucks. She was outside the cafe watching me while texting me to do this.

An older and conservative but very attractive bi woman I've been seeing lately has been encouraging me in my exhibitionist ways. She had me unbutton my blouse so my breasts in my sheer bra were completely exposed as I sat in front of a window in a Starbucks. She was outside the cafe watching me while texting me to do this.

Tell us more.

The other night my friend had me wear a large black butt plug while we walked around the Village. I was wearing a short grey jacket, sheer black yoga pants and flats. I wore no underwear. I carried a sweater to put around my waist to cover myself up when it wouldn't have been safe to be exposing myself. Afterwards she showed me the photos of the evening.

The other night my friend had me wear a large black butt plug while we walked around the Village. I was wearing a short grey jacket, sheer black yoga pants and flats. I wore no underwear. I carried a sweater to put around my waist to cover myself up when it wouldn't have been safe to be exposing myself. Afterwards she showed me the photos of the evening.

Would it have been obvious to someone behind you that you were wearing that plug?

Did anyone say anything to you?

Would it have been obvious to someone behind you that you were wearing that plug?

In good light it was obvious because the yoga pants were very sheer and the plug was black, so it stood out against my skin. In bad light the rubber end of the plug stick out--you know, it doesn't follow my natural shape.

Did anyone say anything to you?

Morgan kept me moving. I got a lot of weird looks, and the photos showed people looking or pointing me out to someone with them. Some were of people who looked like they were laughing at me.

Morgan kept me moving. I got a lot of weird looks, and the photos showed people looking or pointing me out to someone with them. Some were of people who looked like they were laughing at me.

I hope there were pictures of you bending over around women.

I would have made it a point to verbally humiliate you by complaining--loud enough for others to hear--about you always having leave the apartment dressed like you're going to some crazy bondage club or something.

Back