Lords and Ladies OOC Thread

Tio, we are waiting on you fantastic man!

Katamari.. what is a *spit take*? I know I am slow.. I just didn't get it. :)

Hope everyone is having an excellent week!
 
Tio, we are waiting on you fantastic man!

Katamari.. what is a *spit take*? I know I am slow.. I just didn't get it. :)

Hope everyone is having an excellent week!

I didn't know I was up next! I'll check it out and get to it as soon as possible!:rose:
 
Katamari.. what is a *spit take*? I know I am slow.. I just didn't get it. :)

Well, according to Wiktionary, it is when you are drinking something and someone says something so funny that, in your haste to laugh, you spit what you were drinking right back out of your mouth. I´m sure you´ve seen it in comedies.

Except those are a bit exaggerated. In my case, I just ruined my blouse. With Coke.




I´ll get posting when the night is over. I´d rather wait for morning to come (unless you and Tio think your flirting and general naughtiness is going to take much longer, in which case I can work something out to entertain Tenko).
 
Hey all, mostly I am just curious as to whether or not you would like me to fast forward us to the morning. I am in a unique position to do so. But I would not do it without everyone's consent.
 
I wouldn't mind if you did Ausus but I'm worried about messing up the flow of the plot...

Any thoughts guys?
 
it lets me post much quicker.....

But I hate interupting sex scenes. Katamari already knows my bad rep for that.
 
Ohhhhh... Sagat, right? I forgot about that...



Well, if you are really worried about not interrupting sex, you can do what I would suggest as the modus operandi for every single RP in Literotica: open up another thread where you have sex, and continue with the story proper in the main one.
 
Ohhhhh... Sagat, right? I forgot about that...



Well, if you are really worried about not interrupting sex, you can do what I would suggest as the modus operandi for every single RP in Literotica: open up another thread where you have sex, and continue with the story proper in the main one.

It was Sagat. While jerkish there was something wonderful about kicking that tree top into your room. It was certainly a spectacular finish to your romp.

But here I am content to wait, and yes I already have a thread in which to go get laid. I think I have two, that are romp based to fulfill my fantasies, so by all means take the time you need.
 
Okay my darling co-writers. I took a stab at it. I respectfully attempted to bring it to morning.
Tio, I hope you are pleased with where I took it. Minxy, I didn't start the morning, leaving that to you. I hope this is okay with everyone. If you hate it.. I can certainly change it.

What do you guys think?
 
Well my first post is up then if we've moved a little forward. Sorry if I didn't wait for consensus, but I am certain there will be other opportunities for fun.

I left it open for you Fira to go and talk to our spy and determine what is going on in the castle for us to know and not know. I didn't want to take such liberties.
 
I thought it was great Ausus ;)

And Fira wishes for me to inform everyone that she won't be back til Monday unfortunately - weekends are usually family orientated for her! :rose:

I'll try to get a post up over the next few days; my muse is playing havoc right now >.< Need to put her in her place again!

Noice post CT! :heart:
 
Had a good deal of free time this afternoon to get my first post up. Hope it's suitable. However, i may be less than available through the rest of the weekend.

:kiss: to all!
 
Added my next post...please look it over and let me know if it's acceptable, or if i need to edit anything at all. *smiles*


~Wyld
 
Hey Wyld your post was great! Yours too Katamari!

Okay so this is my public announcement: realizing I am owing in 9 threads currently, I ask for patience please. I am currently 'attempting' to quit smoking for the first time in years and my muse has gone with the incoming withdrawal symptoms.

Thanks all!

:rose:
 
Okay my post is up, I hope you ish satisfied with it Miz Ausus? :D

I didn't think I was ever gonna get there!

:rose:
 
Darlings, dears, mes cheres and Chronie.... :D

I posted today.. duh. MAIS! (but!) I hope that Tio likes having a naked body upon which to eat from. Giggles Remember that the Princes are heirs to the throne of the Empire, they aren't from the same country as Delara, Xavier... et. al.

Also, Minxy, I am guessing that it was morning that you brought us to, there wasn't any indication. And yes I loved it. Merci ma chere.

I am thinking that Delara leaving Antar's side opens up the possibility for movement with the raiders, though I could be wrong. What do you all think?
 
Okay my post is up and my muse was swinging like a monkey tonight! I am enthralled with her right now!

I have given my character an NPC enemy and while I said there was no incident with Xavier...you can be creative Bsquad!

Okay so currently owing are Fira, Bsquad and Ausus if I'm not much mistaken, Bsquad you can position your character with practically anyone at this point so feel free ;)

I hope my kitchen effort wasn't too badly off, my muse hasn't been behaved well enough to get a post half that size out of me until today! :)
 
I've lost my muse...will the gentlemen please check their trousers and see if she may be trying to be naughty?

I have several threads I owe in and am hoping to get caught up on Monday. Meant to do it Thursday, but got called into work.
 
I didn't post Antar, because I am unsure what to do with him right now. I can see some ways to further the story, I don't know.

Any ideas?
 
I'm looking to post tomorrow...I might have to cut breakfast a bit short (My goddess! How I hate to bypass opportunities for self-indulgent sex...) and meet with my officers over the question of the raiding party. Maybe that will help us get the story moving again. I guess I can wait 'til lunch for some more sex...
 
LOL Tio, noice idea to get our soldiers more involved :)

Hmmm not too sure about Antar though, perhaps once Lord Simons releases Arabelle to speak with his guards, she can join Delara and Antar? That might be interesting... ;)

Okay so I'm going to say our raiding party can move their posts at their own pace but Tio and Bsquad are up for posts otherwise. So Lord Simons can include Marotte, Soryian and Xavier in this...

Just chucking things out as I think about it, that's about all I have off the top of my head but if anyone wants to add...I hate standing on ledges by myself!
 
I am issuing a role call! Bsquad it is so your turn, and you too Wyld! I need something out of you two! Course.. Antar and Arabelle may ignore what you do, but still! Please?
 
Back
Top