Lords and Ladies OOC Thread

I'll be invigilating an exam shortly, and I've just downloaded the Arabelle/de Guinne/Simons scene to date so I can continue in the proper vein. I'll work on it during the exam...so I should be able to post in about 2 hrs. Can you hold it that long, Ausus?

My darling Tio, I will be back this afternoon after a vigorous workout and some shopping with the ladies. I expect to see a very decadently naughty post from you, otherwise, I will hunt you down... :heart:

We look to have lost Katamari and Faebites; Marotte and Aveline shall be dying off as I don't have permission from the writers to have their characters taken over. I wouldn't like for it to be done to me and in return; I won't do it to another.

HOLD RIGHT THERE!

*Charges in on a horse, and does the spin-around thingy from the movies*

I did not know the roleplay was back up. If I can resume posting, I am up for it. If this is not possible, feel free to NPC my character.

My darling Tio, I will be back this afternoon after a vigorous workout and some shopping with the ladies. I expect to see a very decadently naughty post from you, otherwise, I will hunt you down... :heart:

I do hope I was naughty enough for you, my dear lady. :rose:

What will we do about Lady de Guinne? J'ai pense qu'elle a depart, mais elle est ici, maintenant... :confused:

HOLD RIGHT THERE!

*Charges in on a horse, and does the spin-around thingy from the movies*

I did not know the roleplay was back up. If I can resume posting, I am up for it. If this is not possible, feel free to NPC my character.

:eek: She's back?!

*Looks like I just saw a ghost*

Are you in then hun?

Oh and Tio....marvellous post, loved it!

Shivers....Tio you are unbelievably naughty and you have my whole hearted approval. MMMmmm... I love naughty men. Starts thinking all sorts of naughty thoughts....

HUh?! What.. oh! Katamari! I am sooo glad to see you! Ok, all I did in my post was send Marotte out of the room, that's about it. So you can play with that as you see fit. Arabelle insulted her I think. I am sure you can come up with something properly fitting!

Yes, I have returned! And I suppose I will be back, if you will have me.

Absolutely! I know Arabelle has just been a right bitch

*Giggles at Ausus*

But Xavier and Soryian could probably use some female company ;) put all our soldiers into one little group for a bit so Marotte can probably march off there if you wish?

Okay and Bsquad - POST!!...Sir... :D

Ummm CT and Fira - you two can post whenever you like I guess and sort out your starting point ;)

We are waiting for the night to end.

We have been barely spotted meaning possibly days ride away.

I can fudge a bit for some things, but it works like this, If we land tonight, we then have nothing to do while all your characters have sex. If we post in the morning people can react to us somewhat.

We'll wait for morning.

No worries CT!

Okay so Bsquad and Katamari - you two are up for posts and you’re both in Wyld’s vicinity! :D

Ausus you are free to post as you wish since Tio and I have both posted but if you wanna wait for Bsquad and Katamari then that’s fine too love. I would like for us to end the night in a swift fashion so that our other players can get into the game but keep it realistic and don’t make it look too hurried guys ;)

And please…if you’re writing in French here *glares at Tio, Ausus and CT* do me the courtesy of a translation! I only speak Spanish, English, a little Chinese and German and I’m learning Italian - of course you HAVE to pick the one language I have next to no experience with! :rolleyes:

Comprendes?

It's a pain in the ass and if you don't, I'll start making you three use google translator for every little thing I have to say :devil: And I'll leave it to you to figure out what language I'm writing shit in :eek: :D

Speaks English, Decent French. Alright German.

Smatters of Canto, Mando, Tagalo, and Arabic.

And I can say feed me I'm starving in something like 22 languages. I wanna cover my ass.

Oh and YAY KATAMARI RETURNS.

Maybe this thread will finally be the one that we're in together and get to interact in. Cause i count four where we were in it and our characters never once met. I'll look forward to meeting lady De Guinne

Giggles

Watch it Tio, minxy has teeth. Isn't she the fiercest girl like ever? It's so cute!

Giggles

Watch it Tio, minxy has teeth. Isn't she the fiercest girl like ever? It's so cute!

Oh my god woman :eek: stop calling me cute!
You take all fake seriousness out of what I say!

Hmpf!

*Folds arms and stares, pouting like a fourth grader*

*glares at all*

And I speak ENGLISH!

However, I can tell that her first response was Chinese, and the second Spanish. I can recognize SOME languages, and know enough Spanish to yell at a crew of Hispanics working in a kitchen (so mostly food related words). I can pick up certain words in several languages, but not near enough to decipher an entire sentence without a translator.

*glares at all*

And I speak ENGLISH!

However, I can tell that her first response was Chinese, and the second Spanish. I can recognize SOME languages, and know enough Spanish to yell at a crew of Hispanics working in a kitchen (so mostly food related words). I can pick up certain words in several languages, but not near enough to decipher an entire sentence without a translator.

LOL she's correct

*bows to the lady*

Just as Tio said 'Er ist gut' - German for it is good and 'mon ami' which is my friend in French I believe.

Oh and 'wo bu xihuan ni' is Chinese for 'I don't like you'

And 'usted, senor, son un dolor en el culo' is Spanish for 'you Sir are a pain in my ass' :D

Okay so back to thread related news...

I've posted and I hope it's alright :eek: was a little rushed through it

Well, ya'll are more worldly than myself...i took 2 years of high school Spanish that I barely remember, like 20 or so years ago, and I know a bunch of cuss words in a few different languages, but that's about it. *chuckles*

~Wyld

LOL she's correct

*bows to the lady*

Just as Tio said 'Er ist gut' - German for it is good and 'mon ami' which is my friend in French I believe.

Oh and 'wo bu xihuan ni' is Chinese for 'I don't like you'

And 'usted, senor, son un dolor en el culo' is Spanish for 'you Sir are a pain in my ass' :D

Okay so back to thread related news...

I've posted and I hope it's alright :eek: was a little rushed through it

Ja ist es, mein Freund gut.

It was German and yes you're right. Mon ami is 'my friend'. Eri ist gut is 'it is good'.

I knew the chinese, the spanish is so far out of my way I had no clue beyond Senor.

The extent of my spanish is Dos Cervesas, Por Favor.

But I'll stick with english, and only speak french if I'm insulting one of the nobles alright?

And you can blame military upbringing, and being born in a different country than the one I reside in, for what I speak.

*glares at the Tio*

Wo bu xihuan ni!

Usted, senor, son un dolor en el culo!

Por favor, ma culita linda...

...je regrette, ma p'tite fille, pardon-moi pour ton doleur, mais j'ai pense que tu prefere a recevoir les visiteurs dans l'arriere-porte...

:rose:

Por favor, ma culita linda...

...je regrette, ma p'tite fille, pardon-moi pour ton doleur, mais j'ai pense que tu prefere a recevoir les visiteurs dans l'arriere-porte...

:rose:

Okay I got please and nice ass...the rest is fkn french! :(
Don't be mean to me! Translation pwease?

Is he saying something nasty Ausus? :eek:

Okay I got please and nice ass...the rest is fkn french! :(
Don't be mean to me! Translation pwease?

Is he saying something nasty Ausus? :eek:

"I'm sorry, my little girl, forgive me for your pain, but I thought you prefer visitors at your back door."

What else could I say about being a dolor en culo? :kiss:

"I'm sorry, my little girl, forgive me for your pain, but I thought you prefer visitors at your back door."

What else could I say about being a dolor en culo? :kiss:

LOL

Never said I hated said pain? ;)

Ach but this conversation could get me into a world of trouble dear Tio you wicked man! :rose:

Noice one though! :D

Chuckles softly

That's what he said.

Don't fight the love of the french language, ma petite.

Back