How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

My thoughts

I’m sure some of the ladies here can best enlighten us on this subject but I would like to add my thoughts. As for my qualifications, I was taught at an early age by a very patient older woman and have had the great privilege and pleasure to have licked the pussies of some very wonderful women. I’ve been told by more than one bi lady that I lick pussy like a woman. I consider this the ultimate compliment. I’ve been referred to as a cunnilingual savant. I’ve actually had a woman stop me when I was pleasuring her in front of her husband. I was totally confused at first then she whispered in my ear “ I don’t want him to see what a real one does to me. I fake it with him I don’t want to hurt him.” I’m also a sexual empath. I actually feel true pleasure from giving pleasure.

So, that being said, I believe the number one thing to remember in giving oral pleasure to any woman is to go down on her not like any woman but like she is the only woman in the world. Every woman is different and they enjoy different things at different points in their individual cycle of life. It’s your job to find out what she likes. Ask her for feedback. Let her know that you truly care about her pleasure and that you are more than willing to do whatever she wants to make her feel good.

Do not pressure her to validate your efforts with her orgasm. If you handle her correctly her body will tell you everything you need to know even if she can’t or won’t. Feel and be aware of her breathing pattern. It will change as you get it right. Her body temperature will rise if your doing things right. Use your hands on her body to feel the things her body is telling you. Her pulse rate which you can feel either with your hands on her chest and neck or through her clit as it pulses with her heartbeat.

Help her to relax. Rub her feet and legs while you lick her. Tell her how good she smells. Enjoy breathing in savoring her sent same with taste. Let her know she redefines delicious. No matter how sure or confident she is she is insecure about these things. Reassure her. It helps her to relax and allows her to focus on the pleasure you are giving her not worrying about how she smells or tastes.

Be genuinely passionate about pleasuring her. Let her know that your only focus only goal is to give her pleasure. Be dedicated, determined and dependable.

You can go to fast and too far before she is ready but you can not go to slow. Trust me when she is ready for you to speed up increase pressure and zero in she will let you know. She may or may not say anything but her body will speak volumes. She will pull your head like you have pistol grip ears. She will fuck your tongue. You can’t start too slow or too soft. Don’t rush it. If she feels rushed she can’t relax.

Let her body tell you when to speed up. Start wide avoid direct contact with her clit. Tease it. Lick her inner and outer vulva. Put your whole mouth on her pussy use your lips to spread hers. When she is ready her clit will swell like a little cock. A little uncut cock. It will swell and peek out from under its hood like a cock getting hard peeking out of the foreskin. Pleasure her entire pussy. Suck on it softly at first. Use your hands and fingers to pleasure places that your tongue isn’t reaching. Her buttihole her taint (the extra sensitive area between her pussy and her ass.

Try contrasting the pressure with your hands with that of your tongue. Lick slow and soft while rubbing firm and fast then switch up. The contrast will heighten her senses and drive her crazy. Her body will let you know how much direct stimulation her clit wants. Some women need you to zero in on it surround it with your lips and lick it hard and fast. Some just can’t take that much direct pressure and it tickles or is just overwhelming to a point it’s not pleasurable. You may need to stay in the ten ring but avoid the bullseye. Her body will let you know. Maintain as much body contact as you can so you can feel what her body is telling you.

Once you get as zeroed in as she wants stay steady stay on task don’t get so caught up in the destination that you don’t enjoy the wonderful journey she is sharing with you. Some women enjoy you using your fingers inside them while your licking but some find fingers distracting. Ask her. Some enjoy a wet finger in their ass or a small vibe.

Let her know before, during and after how much you enjoy and appreciate her sharing herself with you. When she cums don’t rush to the next step. Hold her close caress her softly let her enjoy riding the waves. Be real, be genuine. Make her believe that when she is with you she is the only woman in the world. Give her your full attention, your total focus and your total effort. Pleasure her entire body, pleasure all of her senses.

Women are like snowflakes each one is unique, special and precious in her own way. Let her know that you want to take the time and put forth the effort to learn what she wants what she needs. Don’t ever make her feel like you are the worlds foremost pussy licking machine and if she doesn’t like your technique something must be wrong with her. If you really want to be a world class pussy licking machine you already know that you need to be flexible and adapt your technique to what she wants. It’s about her pleasure it’s not about validating and padding your ego.

Well that’s my input. I can’t promise it will work for you but I can tell you that over the years these things have served me well and that I have had the absolute privilege to have had some of the most wonderful women in the world share themselves with me. Many over and over. Some came back many times even after they had moved on in other relationships. The way that I know it works is the look I’ve seen in the eyes of women when I’m holding their still shuddering body next to mine. I love that look. I live for that look. No words are needed. Just that look.

I’m sure some of the ladies here can best enlighten us on this subject but I would like to add my thoughts. As for my qualifications, I was taught at an early age by a very patient older woman and have had the great privilege and pleasure to have licked the pussies of some very wonderful women. I’ve been told by more than one bi lady that I lick pussy like a woman. I consider this the ultimate compliment. I’ve been referred to as a cunnilingual savant. I’ve actually had a woman stop me when I was pleasuring her in front of her husband. I was totally confused at first then she whispered in my ear “ I don’t want him to see what a real one does to me. I fake it with him I don’t want to hurt him.” I’m also a sexual empath. I actually feel true pleasure from giving pleasure.

So, that being said, I believe the number one thing to remember in giving oral pleasure to any woman is to go down on her not like any woman but like she is the only woman in the world. Every woman is different and they enjoy different things at different points in their individual cycle of life. It’s your job to find out what she likes. Ask her for feedback. Let her know that you truly care about her pleasure and that you are more than willing to do whatever she wants to make her feel good.

Do not pressure her to validate your efforts with her orgasm. If you handle her correctly her body will tell you everything you need to know even if she can’t or won’t. Feel and be aware of her breathing pattern. It will change as you get it right. Her body temperature will rise if your doing things right. Use your hands on her body to feel the things her body is telling you. Her pulse rate which you can feel either with your hands on her chest and neck or through her clit as it pulses with her heartbeat.

Help her to relax. Rub her feet and legs while you lick her. Tell her how good she smells. Enjoy breathing in savoring her sent same with taste. Let her know she redefines delicious. No matter how sure or confident she is she is insecure about these things. Reassure her. It helps her to relax and allows her to focus on the pleasure you are giving her not worrying about how she smells or tastes.

Be genuinely passionate about pleasuring her. Let her know that your only focus only goal is to give her pleasure. Be dedicated, determined and dependable.

You can go to fast and too far before she is ready but you can not go to slow. Trust me when she is ready for you to speed up increase pressure and zero in she will let you know. She may or may not say anything but her body will speak volumes. She will pull your head like you have pistol grip ears. She will fuck your tongue. You can’t start too slow or too soft. Don’t rush it. If she feels rushed she can’t relax.

Let her body tell you when to speed up. Start wide avoid direct contact with her clit. Tease it. Lick her inner and outer vulva. Put your whole mouth on her pussy use your lips to spread hers. When she is ready her clit will swell like a little cock. A little uncut cock. It will swell and peek out from under its hood like a cock getting hard peeking out of the foreskin. Pleasure her entire pussy. Suck on it softly at first. Use your hands and fingers to pleasure places that your tongue isn’t reaching. Her buttihole her taint (the extra sensitive area between her pussy and her ass.

Try contrasting the pressure with your hands with that of your tongue. Lick slow and soft while rubbing firm and fast then switch up. The contrast will heighten her senses and drive her crazy. Her body will let you know how much direct stimulation her clit wants. Some women need you to zero in on it surround it with your lips and lick it hard and fast. Some just can’t take that much direct pressure and it tickles or is just overwhelming to a point it’s not pleasurable. You may need to stay in the ten ring but avoid the bullseye. Her body will let you know. Maintain as much body contact as you can so you can feel what her body is telling you.

Once you get as zeroed in as she wants stay steady stay on task don’t get so caught up in the destination that you don’t enjoy the wonderful journey she is sharing with you. Some women enjoy you using your fingers inside them while your licking but some find fingers distracting. Ask her. Some enjoy a wet finger in their ass or a small vibe.

Let her know before, during and after how much you enjoy and appreciate her sharing herself with you. When she cums don’t rush to the next step. Hold her close caress her softly let her enjoy riding the waves. Be real, be genuine. Make her believe that when she is with you she is the only woman in the world. Give her your full attention, your total focus and your total effort. Pleasure her entire body, pleasure all of her senses.

Women are like snowflakes each one is unique, special and precious in her own way. Let her know that you want to take the time and put forth the effort to learn what she wants what she needs. Don’t ever make her feel like you are the worlds foremost pussy licking machine and if she doesn’t like your technique something must be wrong with her. If you really want to be a world class pussy licking machine you already know that you need to be flexible and adapt your technique to what she wants. It’s about her pleasure it’s not about validating and padding your ego.

Well that’s my input. I can’t promise it will work for you but I can tell you that over the years these things have served me well and that I have had the absolute privilege to have had some of the most wonderful women in the world share themselves with me. Many over and over. Some came back many times even after they had moved on in other relationships. The way that I know it works is the look I’ve seen in the eyes of women when I’m holding their still shuddering body next to mine. I love that look. I live for that look. No words are needed. Just that look.

Wow. Perfectly explained.

Spot on!!

Well now that is some great advice and I’m sure that anyone that follows your great tips here will not have a problem pleasing a woman! Thank you kindly for sharing your info! Sounds absolutely perfect!!! I’ve had a man do that to me and it’s absolutely unforgettable and unmatchable!!!

yumm

How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

My wife became wild on me kissing her clit and egging me to prolong forever .

My ex and now extra maritals affairs are also fully bent on eating their pussues .
But
however you may be experienced on licking pussy or clit , no one can fully learned the tricks of licking .

So . Pl. Suggest more better tricks of licking !
And . Pl . Tell
is it better to lick vagina. Or
clitoris for full climax!

I prefer clitoris !

To me, the key is that you are very in tune with her.....maybe she can tell you things that will guide you....but many women can not.....at least not verbally.....but their breathing can tell you.....or their wetness...….or various other physical signs...…

Another key is that YOU are getting off on it.....if it is turning you on.....there is a much better chance that it is going to be turning her on.....whereas some guys are repulsed by it or think its nasty or gross.....but will try to do it anyway.....but she can tell......

Nothing has ever been remotely as arousing to me as eating a girls pussy.....perhaps I have been fortunate to have had girls who tasted amazingly good.....and were plenty clean....etc.....but.....it is the amazing power of my mouth on her.....eliciting those animal responses......making her quiver.....goose bumps appear on her inner thighs.....things like that.....

I don't believe there is any set technique or rules or guidelines that work for every woman.....women touch themselves differently.....women are stimulated differently.....you need to become expert in sensing where she is.....is what you are doing making it better or worse......is faster better....or slower.....is harder better or softer......is better to have some fingers involved....or all mouth.....etc etc......

The good news is there is nothing on earth more enjoyable than the process of figuring it out.......

Practice is the key :)

To me, the key is that you are very in tune with her.....maybe she can tell you things that will guide you....but many women can not.....at least not verbally.....but their breathing can tell you.....or their wetness...….or various other physical signs...…

Another key is that YOU are getting off on it.....if it is turning you on.....there is a much better chance that it is going to be turning her on.....whereas some guys are repulsed by it or think its nasty or gross.....but will try to do it anyway.....but she can tell......

Nothing has ever been remotely as arousing to me as eating a girls pussy.....perhaps I have been fortunate to have had girls who tasted amazingly good.....and were plenty clean....etc.....but.....it is the amazing power of my mouth on her.....eliciting those animal responses......making her quiver.....goose bumps appear on her inner thighs.....things like that.....

I don't believe there is any set technique or rules or guidelines that work for every woman.....women touch themselves differently.....women are stimulated differently.....you need to become expert in sensing where she is.....is what you are doing making it better or worse......is faster better....or slower.....is harder better or softer......is better to have some fingers involved....or all mouth.....etc etc......

The good news is there is nothing on earth more enjoyable than the process of figuring it out.......

Practice is the key :)

Practice is the key Practice is the key Practice is the key Practice is the key Practice is the key

its the one thing to be kept in mind for me whenever i m going down on my wife's or an yother pussy.

sure dear.

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/150546/bdsmlr-150546-7QbauKEHon.jpg

I was taught by an older lady when I was in my late teens.

very helpful

She said take your time, savour the taste and use your tongue and mouth very sensually.
She taught me to gently caress her G spot as I licked and suckled her clit. She would get a twin orgasm and she shook all over when she came.
I’d then slide my cock inside her and fuck her very gently until she was ready to let me pleasure her again with my fingers and tongue. She would orgasm every five or ten minutes until she was exhausted. Then I would cum inside her.

She said take your time, savour the taste and use your tongue and mouth very sensually.
She taught me to gently caress her G spot as I licked and suckled her clit. She would get a twin orgasm and she shook all over when she came.
I’d then slide my cock inside her and fuck her very gently until she was ready to let me pleasure her again with my fingers and tongue. She would orgasm every five or ten minutes until she was exhausted. Then I would cum inside her.

wonderful . u are on a high by each time when you put your face tightly into your wife's velvet pussy.

Yes it’s so intimate and pleasurable.

wonderful . u are on a high by each time when you put your face tightly into your wife's velvet pussy.

I’ve been addicted to giving Cunnillingus ever since. I’m into a bit of swinging so I’m not lost for pussy to pleasure. Your wife looks delicious. I bet she tastes wonderful and loves you going down on her. How often do you give her cunnilingus

PRACTICE.

You want to try something new, try it, and keep trying it until you get good at it.

When I have the time and patience I love to edge her. Sense when she's close, then stop, then continue until shes close, then stop. repeat until she forces you to finish or you get bored.

I’ve been addicted to giving Cunnillingus ever since. I’m into a bit of swinging so I’m not lost for pussy to pleasure. Your wife looks delicious. I bet she tastes wonderful and loves you going down on her. How often do you give her cunnilingus

thanks. never forget to going down on her thrice a week . especially on saturday and sunday nights.
tuesday may be the working day on pussy . no of times dont count on tuesday because she always to be fucked and licked by on tuesdays for a long long time. y ? i dont know;

PRACTICE.

You want to try something new, try it, and keep trying it until you get good at it.

When I have the time and patience I love to edge her. Sense when she's close, then stop, then continue until shes close, then stop. repeat until she forces you to finish or you get bored.

going to try ..nice.

Seems like with my wife no two orgasms are the same. What worked for her one time doesn't work the next time. So I get creative. Also I have a lousy memory, can't really seem to remember the exact sequence of what I did when that ended in her orgasm, or ended up getting no reaction which meant it wasn't the magic move.

What I really need is some kind of log or journal. Some way to remember what I did with my mouth and tongue, and in what order, and on which areas of her pussy and clit, so I can repeat it. Can we hire someone in as a bedroom court reporter? :)

Pay attention to the little man in the boat. All about the bean baby:D

beautiful explanation in a simple way.
that little man is always drowning in my saliva and my wife is moaning and moaning but its just that her needs are expanding forever and she is seeking that divine divine point of no return depending upon my licking of her cunt.

Back