Female tasting herself

Had to weigh in on this one as giving oral is probably my best skill. My fiancee LOVES to taste her self on my lips. The first time I went down on her and made her cum, I was so surprised and turned on, when I slid back up to kiss her, she RAVAGED my face to taste her sweetness!! I love the taste of her and so does she


Husband, when did you get an account?!

KIDDING, but this is exactly how we are too. :p Tasting myself on his lips, tongue and even down to his chin drives me beyond crazy!
 
Last edited:
I love tasting myself. After my boyfriend gets done licking my pussy he always comes up and gives me a deep kiss. When I use my rabbit I lick it clean before washing and putting it away. I use vanilla bodywash and lotion so I aways smell and taste of vanilla.
 
It's a huge turn on when my wife says my face smells of her then proceeds to taste me, or when she dips her fingers in her pussy for us both to suck...... :p
 
I love tasting and licking my "juices" from my fingers. I started doing it pretty early on when I first started masturbating. My partner loves the taste and smell of it too, and nothing is more delicious and romantic than sharing a deep kiss with tongue after he goes down on me. So yummy.

Ditto............
 
I love tasting and licking my "juices" from my fingers. I started doing it pretty early on when I first started masturbating. My partner loves the taste and smell of it too, and nothing is more delicious and romantic than sharing a deep kiss with tongue after he goes down on me. So yummy.

if he is a good boy does he get seconds ?
 
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?

I do. I don't mind the taste, in fact I like it... I think the reason most guys are against it is because of some sort of homophobia - they associate the act with homoerotic acts. I don't consider it to be though.
on a side note I've read old oriental text describing men & women's juices as containing a lot of chi.. as such it would seem like a waste not to...

as for the original topic... I think it's hot for girls to taste themselves...
then again I'm really into oral play, so....... :)
 
I love how I taste. I lick my fingers/toys when I masturbate & I love tasting myself on the cock or lips/tongue of whoever I'm with... IT'S ALL GOOD!
 
I love how I taste. I lick my fingers/toys when I masturbate & I love tasting myself on the cock or lips/tongue of whoever I'm with... IT'S ALL GOOD!

Oh Lexi...that is so damn hot, both what you wrote and that photo..I think I love you :)
 
It's really sexy to taste myself on my fingers or on my bfs cock. I love that. he loves it.
 
I always lick my toys and fingers clean when I'm done. I also love to give head on and off, as it is covered in my cream and cum.
 
I love the taste of my pussy! If I didn't I think it would be rude to let him go down there!
 
So my question for the ladies is: Do you enjoy tasting youself? Don't mind tasting yourself cause you know your man likes it? Or abhor tasting yourself?

I love tasting myself. I've been known to pull a lover's mouth away from my pussy to taste myself on his lips and tongue.
 
After my wife came while I was eating her asshole and fingering her, we started kissing each other so deeply I knew she was tasting herself on me. I came so quickly knowing that she was licking her own sweet ass and pussy from my lips and mouth.
 
Oh my goodness yes! I make sure to lick everything clean after it has been there.

At first, I was a bit put off when my x at the time pulled his fingers out and stuck them in my mouth. After I got past the emotional issue, I made sure they were clean. That started it all. Now I feel as if I'm missing out if I don't get to.
 
granted i don't have much of a sex life right now, i have to say i enjoy tasting myself on his lips and face as well as his cock :eek:
 
Mrs. CC LOVES the taste of herself. Often we will be having sex, and she'll lift off and go down on me and lick off all her juices! She also LOVES french kissing me after I've been down on her for awhile and she's had a few "O's"! She'll also often lick my fingers clean after fingering her for a length of time.

(Perhaps I should preface this with a disclaimer that she has played with women a number of times as well... she like to eat pussy, but loves her own taste the most.) :D
 
can I kiss you when you've tasted yourself? - while I slip my finger into you so I can taste you afterwards too?
 
I love the taste of my pussy. When I play with myself, I love to lick my toys or fingers and licking his cock or face clean is one of my favorite things.
 
Back
Top