How to ride a guy and drive him wild!!!

pin3appl3s

Virgin
I don't feel that I have really mastered how to be on top during sex. Guys, what moves are your favorite when the girl is on top and what can I do to drive you crazy???

Well first, you have to be naked. Second, on top. Other than that, smile and groan a lot. At least pretend it's enjoyable for you too.

And every once in awhile squeeze him with your kegels, not hard, just enough to show him you care.

:) I remember a young lady climbing on board and milking me like I was Jersey milk cow. Damn at the muscle control.

She said she was going to show me something and she did!

I had to tell her to stop after about two minutes or act two was going to be over before it good and started!

Muscle tone & control...I vote yes!

Not a fan of the position, unless you perch there and I rise to meet you. You start bouncing around up there and come down at a bad angle or come all the way off and slam down and a broke dick is in the offing.

When my wife's on top I love being teased for as long as possible before she finally takes me inside of her. She'll slide her labia over my cock, sometimes fingering her clit, and occasionally kinda-sorta-but-not-really letting me almost slip inside of her - only to slip away and go back to teasing me. It's pretty amazing when she finally does take me inside.

I don't care for gymnastics though. I'm a very visual kind of guy, so as long as it's obvious how much she's enjoying herself I'm happy. Reverse cowgirl is a nice view, but I also love it when she leans forward to put her boobs in my face. I love watching her finger herself while she's riding me.

I don't feel that I have really mastered how to be on top during sex. Guys, what moves are your favorite when the girl is on top and what can I do to drive you crazy???

For most guys, just showing up to the party nekid is enough!

For me, I like active/interactive partners, so take control (top is the dominant position ), enjoy yourself, and make it obvious that you are taking what you want. This is also your chance to show how you like to be ridden as well, so keep this in mind.

I'm a fan of the boobie, so getting to play with the girls while you ride is awesome. Getting to see your face and your reaction as you ride are priceless. Never had reverse cowgirl, but given what I've already said, not sure I'd like that particularly, UNLESS it was an awesome position for you.

What is important is your enthusiasm. Show up ready to play and a good time will be had by all. Show up and take a nap, well, don't expect earth shattering sex . . . EVER!

Guys, what moves are your favorite when the girl is on top and what can I do to drive you crazy???

Surprise him early in the morning when he's lying on his back with morning wood. Slip under the covers naked and wake him up by riding his stiff cock, leaning over him with your breasts in his face.

Since you're in control, bring him to the edge several times before you let him cum and then do your Kegel exercises. He will appreciate your enthusiasm, and it's a way better way to wake up than with an alarm clock. :D

I am a lucky guy.... my Girl has cumpletely mastered this position. The way she moves, the way she looks straddling me, gliding up and down, the smiles, the availability of her sexy torso to my roaming hands. Mmmm she makes me cum so incredibly like this.

Its been mentioned a couple of times here... Work on your kegel exercises.

Next....Remember YOU ARE IN CONTROL in this position... You can take this time to make him do what you want...
Want him to suck on your tits? Drop them into his face.
Want him to keep doing it? Lift up a little and make him come up for them.
Don't forget to let your hands wander and let his....Chances are he will go for your tits (Its certainly what I would do)
Maybe tie his hands down on an odd occasion to spice things up?

Sex isn't just about "Bang Bang Bang" Slow it down and make him want things. Have a little play.

Instead of going up and down... Try wiggling your hips a little side to side or roll your hips in a circle.... Not too much A broken cock REALLY hurts!
Maybe lean back and let him tickle your clit or play with the inside of your thighs.

If you really want him in deep then come up off your knees and onto your feet and push your self down on him.
Like this

You can also make him do the work if you are tired... When on your feet, just lift up a little, spread your knees, put your hands on his chest for balance and tell him to pump you.

My ex LOVED this position because it meant SHE was in charge and she liked that feeling. ;)

I am a lucky guy.... my Girl has cumpletely mastered this position. The way she moves, the way she looks straddling me, gliding up and down, the smiles, the availability of her sexy torso to my roaming hands. Mmmm she makes me cum so incredibly like this.

Me too BiTodd! All you say and I would add:

When I have my feet firm on the headboard, about two feet off of the bed, legs wide apart, she can rock and bounce and sway every which way and I still have the confidence she is not going to snap me off or something!

And, gal, learn if the guy likes your palms on his chest and how much pressure he likes to take from you there, and likewise you gripping his upper arm muscles. Give him the visual show of your breasts bouncing around and delight in them whatever they're like - he just loves breasts! Visual, and tactile of course for him to hold and squeeze and caress - and offer them to his mouth every while too.

He might be happy to get a pillow under his butt to give you a different angle as the thing progresses, or, if he can cope, for him to raise his butt up by putting his own fists under himself, which gives you a great angle and gives him a sense of abandonment to your wildness.

Your head of hair everywhere please!

It might be that you encourage the guy to do very little hip moving himself for a while; it's a great thing if it's when the gal begins to build towards a climax that the guy begins to fuck up at her - the upping of the pace and the energy like that, at just the right moment, lights a forest fire.

Some guy said pretend to enjoy - Never. NEVER do you hear? A lover boy has NO pleasure in a girl putting it on; let the thing build - boy it will! One of my bestest joys in sex is when a girl has the total freedom, riding me, to go ballistic with her orgasmic convulsions, even to the point of involuntarily spraying me with spit as she writhes and gasps there.

You get the impression I like this position? and that my woman does? ;)

Last edited:
It wasn't so good in my college days but as I matured and added more to my bust the enjoyment took off. Once I get established on top I alternate between leaning back and lurching forward giving him a long look at my swaying chest. At the same time I tease him subtle commands like "Get me....get me good."

I keep it going, even after I get off.

Well first, you have to be naked. Second, on top. Other than that, smile and groan a lot. At least pretend it's enjoyable for you too.

And every once in awhile squeeze him with your kegels, not hard, just enough to show him you care.

^ This ^ I mean really, is he gonna complain? Doubt it.

Sometimes finding what feels good for you feels good for him. I like to put my hands on his chest and move my hips in a kind of down and back motion. Feels fantastic for me and he really likes it too. Another is to be on top but not necessarily in control. Basically, put your feet on either side so you're squatting, then let him go to town. That's a lot of fun. Play with it, try moving in circular motions or an exaggerated back and forth. Different speeds. Start slow and build up to something faster. Stop and grind. Experiment and see what you both like.

Last edited:
I rarely ever cum in this position but damn do I love it! With my hands free to wander over her tits and suck on her nipples it is oh so much fun.

Up or down

Not a fan of the position, unless you perch there and I rise to meet you. You start bouncing around up there and come down at a bad angle or come all the way off and slam down and a broke dick is in the offing.

That what happens, men like to do the active bit, women want to do the active bit.
Your right, coming off can hurt but there are two of you in the game. It can give you a chance to laugh together as part of the lovemaking.
BTW, a woman on top can be frightening if you look at her face when she cums.
Enjoy!

My recommendation...
Don't ask the guys what works for them - most people are bad at assessing from that perspective. Ask the women who are good at this to share what works well.

Sometimes finding what feels good for you feels good for him. I like to put my hands on his chest and move my hips in a kind of down and back motion. Feels fantastic for me and he really likes it too. Another is to be on top but not necessarily in control. Basically, put your feet on either side so you're squatting, then let him go to town. That's a lot of fun. Play with it, try moving in circular motions or an exaggerated back and forth. Different speeds. Start slow and build up to something faster. Stop and grind. Experiment and see what you both like.

This. I've had some of my best orgasms while grinding back and forth on top with him deep inside me and he likes it, too, but that's just a part of it.

For me it has to be slow and teasing. I like having her breast(s) in my face as I kiss, lick, and nibble them. A slow tease of my head works before she pushes down on me (something that can be repeated as it feels incredible to me). Also, moaning and groaning and some sensual talk is great. Also a tilt in her pelvis as she moves up and down really puts some nice pressure on the shaft. If she turns around, I'm done. I'm too sensitive in that direction. Hope this helps add to your arsenal!

It wasn't so good in my college days but as I matured and added more to my bust the enjoyment took off. Once I get established on top I alternate between leaning back and lurching forward giving him a long look at my swaying chest. At the same time I tease him subtle commands like "Get me....get me good."

From a guy's perspective, the visual of a girl's tits bouncing and swinging and swaying is one of the best parts of this position. They don't even have to be big tits, just natural ones ... my first wife was small-busted but she had enough to jiggle, and that was fine with me.

I also get a kick out of watching a girl masturbate, so using me as a meat dildo while she plays with her clittie drives me wild.

I keep it going, even after I get off.

Good for you! With luck, you can get a second orgasm out of it, while we usually can't.

Back