How to ride a guy and drive him wild!!!

:) I remember a young lady climbing on board and milking me like I was Jersey milk cow. Damn at the muscle control.

She said she was going to show me something and she did!
!

Please... do elaborate! Was there a particular rhythm?? I'm just starting my search into kegel control and exercises.. I'd love to read what that woman read. I feel the same way... I feel lost when I'm on top.. I find it's hard to move much and keep Him in me.

Last edited:
I don't feel that I have really mastered how to be on top during sex. Guys, what moves are your favorite when the girl is on top and what can I do to drive you crazy???

The best way to learn is through experience, chica.

I don't feel that I have really mastered how to be on top during sex. Guys, what moves are your favorite when the girl is on top and what can I do to drive you crazy???

Don't bother. People are boring and relationships are not worth the effort.

Not a fan of the position, unless you perch there and I rise to meet you. You start bouncing around up there and come down at a bad angle or come all the way off and slam down and a broke dick is in the offing.

Thank you! What he said. ^

---------

If I MUST, my being on top is only to aid in his recovery. I don't fuck him like this, I stay fully seated and slowly undulate my hips against his groin. It encourages his cock to come back into play faster. Bonus is that he likes my tits from this perspective and feeds on them like he's trying to swallow them whole. That's my reward for a lap loving done well.

My wife does the most amazing thing when she is on top. She settles down on me taking my cock as deep inside her as possible. Once in position she rotates her hips forward bringing her cervix into contact with my dick head and drawing it firmly over it. She then lifts partially off of me, rotates he hips back again and descend onto my shaft once again where she repeats the technique. The feeling is amazing!

guys are visual creatures, so play up to that. Play with your breasts, tease your nipples. If you're able to, lick your own nipple and play with your clit. You can even lay a vibrator on your clit while you're impaled on him - hubby says he feels the vibrations too when I do this and he loves it. Sometimes I'll reach back and play with his balls while I'm perched up there.

As others mentioned, I don't tend to bounce up and down...too much chance of injury. I tend to wiggle or circle my hips. It gives a different sensation. And don't hold in your gasps or moans, partners love hearing those too.

guys are visual creatures, so play up to that.

This is 95% of what the "cowgirl" is all about. You don't have to worry so much about fancy hip movements or "how to do it", just show that you want the control, and that you are the one who is going to be doing the work this time. Moaning and touching yourself is just general good advice, regardless of position.

This has got to be one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) position of mine. I'm not a large guy... but I'm always afraid of crushing my lover with my weight, so having her on top is a wonderful feeling.

Here's my favorite things about getting ridden:

Variety is the spice of life. Change up your tempo. Sometimes grind fast and hard, tip to base. Then slow it down, barely have him inside of you and just tease the tip of his cock with your pussy lips.

Hug him and suck on his ear and neck. Let him do the same to you or let him lick your breasts. Then change it up and ride him tall and proud, put all of your weight on his pelvis and let him really feel your pussy on his cock. I especially love this because I can have one hand pinching her nipple and the other thumbing her clit.

Lean back and put your hands on his knees. Every position changes the angle and the sensation.

As a man, these are all wonderful things, and I'm usually concentrating on not cumming so fast while she's having a good time climaxing.

As a man, these are all wonderful things, and I'm usually concentrating on not cumming so fast while she's having a good time climaxing.

Really? My experience with being on top is it has the opposite effect...he seems to come quicker. As such, I'm only "allowed" to ride him if he feels confident he can hold off for a bit.

Really? My experience with being on top is it has the opposite effect...he seems to come quicker. As such, I'm only "allowed" to ride him if he feels confident he can hold off for a bit.

Yeah I'm the opposite. I climax much faster when I'm on top or behind. This position lets me focus on her rather than if I'm thrusting too fast or too hard or too deep. When she's on top my hand are free to explore her body while she rides.

. . . watching a girl masturbate, so using me as a meat dildo while she plays with her clittie drives me wild.

This - absolutely this! Watching a woman use me for her pleasure and masturbate while riding me is just plain fabulous!

This has got to be one of my favorite (if not THE favorite) position of mine. I'm not a large guy... but I'm always afraid of crushing my lover with my weight, so having her on top is a wonderful feeling.

Here's my favorite things about getting ridden:

Variety is the spice of life. Change up your tempo. Sometimes grind fast and hard, tip to base. Then slow it down, barely have him inside of you and just tease the tip of his cock with your pussy lips.

Hug him and suck on his ear and neck. Let him do the same to you or let him lick your breasts. Then change it up and ride him tall and proud, put all of your weight on his pelvis and let him really feel your pussy on his cock. I especially love this because I can have one hand pinching her nipple and the other thumbing her clit.

Lean back and put your hands on his knees. Every position changes the angle and the sensation.

Everything about this! :heart: Love, love, love doing this kind of thing.

I absolutely love it when my wife leans a little back sitting tall and just sits there without moving. In this position I can feel my cock inside her but I am unable to move much and I'm kind of just stuck there wanting to fuck her but can't move and she's not moving either. It literally drives me wild wanting my cock to move inside her but it can't. She's in total control and I am helpless and at her mercy, only letting me have action on her terms, when she wants to. Made me hard already just thinking about it.

Love it, but not as an everyday position - I am not able to come when I am on top ;-)
But my husband loves it - face to face, when I am able to do some really hard riding, slapping up and down, that will interchange with slow movement on the sides or sometimes I use movement as "riding a horse" moving my hips front and back. Sometimes I will just sit and exercise my Kegel muscles - completely immobile only contacting muscles inside. He will usually encourage me during this - "stronger, relax, keep it, keep it ... etc." Also I can change direction- so he can keep my hips to give them tempo and slap them as he please.

So my advise is to try different styles and see what drives him nuts. But don't forget to turn on lights - for him this is mostly visual :)

my favorite is when my gf does reverse cowgirl and leans forward as far as possible until she is almost flat on the bed and then starts to work it. That being said I love my gf's ass, and this gives me an incredible view of it and every opportunity to squeeze those luscious cheeks!

Slide

I belong to "adulltism" and there is a member couple names "ballsfull" and she rides him and makes him cum by sliding her pussy up and down on his cock. It is SO sexy!

This - absolutely this! Watching a woman use me for her pleasure and masturbate while riding me is just plain fabulous!

I love seeing the pleasure on her face. My wife sits on me and does not go up and down but moves toward my chest and back . That drives me wild as she teases herself with the bullet.... I Admit I find immense arousal and satisfaction in seeing her pleasure herself with me

Back