I see Mike Yates has a new alt...

You think maybe Throb woke up this morning to find his attack alt banned?

;)

It is a little more angry than eyer.

Maybe this way he'll stay away from the underage incest remarks...

Nahhh.

He and Disgustipated inspire each other.

One day they'll be popular inmates in the joint.

Who's Throb?:confused:

But to me, the ones highlighted don't quite sound like eyer:
More puvvsy logic from internet wannabe military hero.....

Ban people for the simple reason that i dislike them but do not ban me or my pal for breaking rules...or i will throw a fit...i only have friends on here because ugly blonde and my rent a g**k hate me...

The guy Ishmael keeps getting banned over whenever he uses Ish's kids as an attack angle.

He does it to miles and myself too, but I think that his attacks against my child are the most virulent.

He'll read that and it will put a smile on his face because in his twisted little ideological Mass Movement mind, it means he's being "effective" and the fact that he never gets banned insinuates that he has the full backing and protection of Laurel and Manu because he plays for the Wright team.

Lifers live for people like them.

You've been posting here over 15 years. "Lifer" defined.

The guy Ishmael keeps getting banned over whenever he uses Ish's kids as an attack angle.

He does it to miles and myself too, but I think that his attacks against my child are the most virulent.

He'll read that and it will put a smile on his face because in his twisted little ideological Mass Movement mind, it means he's being "effective" and the fact that he never gets banned insinuates that he has the full backing and protection of Laurel and Manu because he plays for the Wright team.

You are such a whiny twatsicle. Your childlike petulance is quite amusing to us adults.

Back