delete please 😇

Yup rAtH i tried another experiment today on the bus i was biting my finger nail but a man was staring so i put my finger literally inside of my mouth, and it came naturally because i've done it in bed a lot of times imagining mr throbby :unsure:
Did that make the staring man Mr Throbby?

Yup rAtH i tried another experiment today on the bus i was biting my finger nail but a man was staring so i put my finger literally inside of my mouth, and it came naturally because i've done it in bed a lot of times imagining mr throbby :unsure:
who is the lucky Mr. Throbby?

Emily,

You are going to turn on others around you. I hope you get the benefits of being turned on at the same time. I would risk this move if you know for sure you will be fucked in the near hour as you will need sex or your partner would Want to fuck you!

last month i slept with my first bf since being a widow and inside his pants he's got mr throbby and i am riding him regulareally :heart: 😩 :heart:

yup the last 2years i usually just oiled myself till my needs are relieved but now i'm sleeping with my newbie bf and only oil myself when he's at work 🤗
sorry for your loss, but I'm glad to hear you are on the rebound and getting to ride regularly

Well my parrtner put his finger through my lips into my mouth and i suckled a lot last week at the tennis court when we were waiting for my lesson to start and my coach looked at us and now when i'm around my coach i go turned on really badly because he saw me sucking 😚 so i wonder if i will get a crush on whomever sees me sucking!
Because i've never liked my coach sexually before, so i'm going to suck in front of other men and see if i suddenly get a crush on those too!

My partner has only let me suck in front of strangers so far (until coach) but i can take his finger in my hand and put him into my mouth so i will try on friday at the card game and see if i suddenly have feelings for men there 😻

But my partmer has held my bottom cheek with his friends watching and i did not get a crush on them those times but i think sucking his finger is more sexual because it effects my breathing more than having my cheek held :3

Its almost summer so warming now so going to the beach soon and i think if i'm suckling his finger at the beach with just my bikini i will get a lot of strong feels if others see me sucking because my new naughty bikini is extra exciting for me to wear and gets my engine revved up when seen 👁️
I'm getting turned on by just reading this... so I guess that, yes, your suggestive 'finger'-sucking works...

last month i slept with my first bf since being a widow and inside his pants he's got mr throbby and i am riding him regulareally :heart: 😩 :heart:

yup the last 2years i usually just oiled myself till my needs are relieved but now i'm sleeping with my newbie bf and only oil myself when he's at work 🤗
@EmiLy I am happy your now Boyfriend is fucking you in a timely manner…. Oiling ….. I didn’t know what was thing with ladies…. Don’t know if it’s an Aussie thing to do… can’t oil here because of the weather…. I sweat when I put body oil which I don’t like

I am not sure. It sounds like a good experiment to try 🥰
Ex- Hubby and Me used to advertise for strangers/outsiders to watch us /take pics of us having sex and if he got a hard-on would invite him to join us and I would suck him or he would fuck me while hubby took over the camera x This was years ago before I discovered what a shit he was x x x

Oh emily....i'm in Love with you and your adorable tits and nipples. 😍❤️

Last edited:
only my thing because i studied a short course in relaxation massage and during that i also went to about 20 massage therapists to see what they did so i waas oiled all the time and started using for self-pleasure too!

i love suggesting things in public it revs my hormones 🤪

thanx Niagara i love watching videos of Niagara falls an imagining being there! i love summer because summer dresses are fun to kiss in and have picnics in 😛
I do love oils @emily4massage …. I think the temperature and your body has to be receptive for oils ….. I am sure it can bring lot of pleasure. Especially the oil adding friction on the body

Thx i love being oiling there when at picnics 😁

Yup and in winter its handy if you want to wear a bikini or nude in the backyard just oil a lot and you warm up.
I do put body oil in winter… it’s one specific brand which works on me. It’s from Brazil…. It’s so light that you can’t feel it’s even oil.

Last time I got a gift from a friend from Paris… that’s been good too…

Apart from the tennis courts my first dates with my boyfriend was at picnic, and also the other man i dated this year was a picnic first dates too 😮 its a smart idea because you find our if they will be gentle or rough cos i don't wear much to picnics and during kisses my breasts are felt 😁

Brazil and Paris oh excellenty 🤩 i hope i'll go overseas to those places or anywhere with a hotel will do! i love hotels they make me feel relaxed the most i think and its ok if room service sees you nude i think,
I love vacation sex or hotel sex… it’s something beautiful about fucking when away from home… crisp white sheets.

And if there are windows, the merrier .

You play tennis with those boobs? You could take somebody's eye out!

i love hotels and i love trying their robes but i remember my Mum and her BF taking me on a holiday and i got my own room and when i looked outside the window all i could see was jungle and the window had no curtain and so it was ok for me to be nUde always and get extra steamy with pinks 🤪 but i was not smart back then forgot my moaning was extra loud and Mum and her BF heard 😩 and so i was extra embarrassed 😢
Oh! Did anyone mention it to you?

i love hotels and i love trying their robes but i remember my Mum and her BF taking me on a holiday and i got my own room and when i looked outside the window all i could see was jungle and the window had no curtain and so it was ok for me to be nUde always and get extra steamy with pinks 🤪 but i was not smart back then forgot my moaning was extra loud and Mum and her BF heard 😩 and so i was extra embarrassed 😢
Went to Miami Beach this year and the first morning I went out on the balcony naked. I was getting horny just feeling the warm air on my naked body and seeing all the palm trees. Went back into the room with a good sized semi-hard cock to see if I could entice my partner. Then suddenly realized my partner had ordered room service for breakfast without me knowing and the very cute, young room service woman just stared at my dick until I could quickly cover up and apologize. She was super cool about it. We ended up getting room service every morning and I found myself getting horny waiting for it because it was always her.

yup Mummy told me privately and said to treat the hotel like home because at home i was careful to bite my pillow a lot because was living with Mummy and her BF.
But my face felt like it was going to cry when i saw her BF that morning but my tears did not come out at least.
Were you embarrassed or turned on?

Sounds hot

Needing a bus trip soon!

Back