delete please 😇

i love hotels and i love trying their robes but i remember my Mum and her BF taking me on a holiday and i got my own room and when i looked outside the window all i could see was jungle and the window had no curtain and so it was ok for me to be nUde always and get extra steamy with pinks 🤪 but i was not smart back then forgot my moaning was extra loud and Mum and her BF heard 😩 and so i was extra embarrassed 😢
@emily4massage

That is hot….. I love the white robe! You look hot. Feel bad for your mum, she must be more embarrassed than her BF. But I guess next time you are not invited to join them

That’s something about hotels… on my last visit to India…. All our hotels had amazing robes. I love walk in glass showers and getting into my robe and just have a chill day…..which means spreading my woman’s robe and I get to suck her from the front and and the back….

haha! in my poem the "touch my pink and slide me far!" was when they touch pink inside my panties and that arouses me into sliding 😻

I'm only getting a boob reduction if my coach thinks i could be a professional tennis player, because that's what simona halep did, or she was already a pro but wasn't winning much so she got her boobs reduced and went on to win grand slam titles and be ranked number one!
Untitled-1_2924568b.jpg
Noooooo don't do it!!!

Yup when i was living with Mum i was thinking naughty was wrong and even when married i was thinking naughty was bad because my husband thought i was cheating on him if i was smiling at men or showing big cleavage or cheeks 🫶 but since being single i'm enjoying naughtaism plus my therapist said its ok :kiss:
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. It's always nice to be able to enjoy to sexual and sensual side of ourselves!

and its summer so ok to wear my bikini at his house even during friday night card games he lets me wear kini but its extra strange because kissing him with my kini on usually gives me a ride but because his friends are there it just makes me all breathy without relief 😧
I'm pretty sure you in a bikini would have me breathing hard too. :)

Back