Any SPACE alien ideas?

With the three-gendered species, I have an interesting idea. Maybe they have a female and two types of males (more or less). For successful mating, the three have to do the sensual interlocking at the same time.

Now let's say an adventurous female college student gets into a thing with a couple of roommates (one Male-A, the other Male-B) from the planet Triad who got housed together in the men's dorms (presumably they came to Earth to study the Culinary Arts, their homeworld having recently only discovered pizza).

Whenever the discussion of aliens and sex comes up, I recall a comment a female friend made years ago about why it's always gotta be tentacle monsters going after human women. We came up with an idea for what a female of that specious would look like, and we came away with something resembling a giant squishy golf ball, with holes for all of the tentacles. Or maybe they just mate one male to like 50 females normally for whatever reason (low chance of male gestation maybe?)

But yeah, as an alternative to the typical alien invasion plotline, maybe it's a carload of alien college students wanting to spend Spring Break at Corpus Christi picking up chicks? Or a frat initiation. One story I read had a couple of female human spacers visiting a space station on business and basically end up making a couple of alien hook-ups while they were there to pass the time. One bit had an alien with three penises putting two in the younger more adventurous girl while the older and wiser one opted to suck off the third one.

@Texguy84: I've seen alien-students-on-spring-break etc mainstream SF stories, and tales where Earth's gods were runaway alien kids goofing off. How about a story cycle where our mythologies report (through veiled eyes) on the antics of visiting alien frat-boys and sisters? Egyptians, Greeks & Romans, Norse, Mayans & Aztecs, Hindu -- all those pantheons were immature jerks, here to play heavy games and fuck the locals. Sort of what I had in mind for my (in development) LIT adaptation of Thorne Smith's NIGHT LIFE OF THE GODS. (I already did Smith's TOPPER as GHOST OF A CHANCE.)

As for M1-M2-F trisexual hominids: Female of the species would obviously possess two vaginas. Human frat-boys are overjoyed when they come visiting. Just think of quadruple penetrations! And the spaghetti tangle of male limbs... But two vaginas have implications for lesbian sex, or any oral sex, and dildo / vibrator design, and condom sales, etc.

What are other alien possibilities?

* Hominid aliens with reversed anatomy; buttocks & anus in front, genitalia in back.
* A hive-mind of intelligent dust that shape-shifts into any form, including humans.
* Hermaphroditic hominids whose genitals change shape as needed.
* Tender-minded, well-endowed yeti-form aliens with bad breath.
* Aliens whose genitalia have eyes, mouths, and minds of their own.
* Aliens looking like house cats who mentally control our lives... wait, they're here.

Many types of trees can change their gender based on the demographics of the surrounding population. I've toyed with the idea of a humanoid alien with similar traits: around a frat house full of boys, it's a female. Put it in a girl's locker room, and it spontaneously and involuntarily becomes a randy male. Could be both erotic and funny if done right.

As for M1-M2-F trisexual hominids: Female of the species would obviously possess two vaginas. Human frat-boys are overjoyed when they come visiting. Just think of quadruple penetrations! And the spaghetti tangle of male limbs... But two vaginas have implications for lesbian sex, or any oral sex, and dildo / vibrator design, and condom sales, etc.

I think the obvious twist or oral lovers would be that the alien's second vagina is on her face, right where the human nose and mouth is. Perhaps they communicate by telepathy and subsist on sunlight and water, like plants, so she has no need for a mouth.

Totally different idea: Aliens take over earth using powerful mind control to enslave humans. A couple of people discover that the only thing that will snap them back to their senses is experiencing the most powerful mental stimulation the human mind is wired up to experience -- the sexual orgasm. I've actually made a start on this, but just the intro and set-up was 2,300 words, so it's been languishing on my hard drive forever. If somebody wants to take it and run with what I have, I will be glad to upload it.

Three sexed species does not necessarily involve two males and a female.

Why not a situation where a 'male' provides sperm, a 'mostly female' provides the egg as well as the hosting yet yet a third mix provides the last bit of necessary genetic code 'secret sauce'. That third party could have more androgynous features as well as sexual apparatus. Perhaps a tubular tongue ovipositor? Sucks up the 'male' sperm, adds a bit of this and that and then puts it back?

I think the obvious twist or oral lovers would be that the alien's second vagina is on her face, right where the human nose and mouth is. Perhaps they communicate by telepathy and subsist on sunlight and water, like plants, so she has no need for a mouth.
I've seen mainstream SF with the female as brainless, a breeding machine for multiple males -- not really erotic. We also have real-life earthly species (angelfish) where vestigial males are embedded in the body of a controlling female.

Combine those. Xlantpl is a high-status female of her fairly-humanoid race, a (to human eyes) sexy babe, smart and sassy. Her anatomy is Rigel-standard: bilateral symmetry of face, breasts, appendages. Cat-hammed. And between her hips are front and rear vaginas, with an anus in between. The two male genders of her species are tiny, brainless creatures, surviving on osmosis -- they are basically living dildoes who spend their lives immersed in vaginas. Males' life span is only a couple of years so they are replaced often.

Xlantpl arrives at Foque U as a foreign student. What an intriguing accent! She is apprehensive because her current males wore out en-route to Earth. She is accustomed to constant vaginal stimulation. She quickly becomes popular at the Tau Alpha Xi house where she is the constant sandwich special. Alas, she loses her anal virginity -- but at least one dwarf is required if she is to go airtight. Hilarity ensues.

I've seen mainstream SF with the female as brainless, a breeding machine for multiple males -- not really erotic.

I wasn't thinking brainless, I was thinking very intelligent to the point of being able to read people's minds. The photosynthesis angle could be interesting in another way: swimming and sunbathing every day is necessary for nutrition?

Three sexed species does not necessarily involve two males and a female.

Why not a situation where a 'male' provides sperm, a 'mostly female' provides the egg as well as the hosting yet yet a third mix provides the last bit of necessary genetic code 'secret sauce'. That third party could have more androgynous features as well as sexual apparatus. Perhaps a tubular tongue ovipositor? Sucks up the 'male' sperm, adds a bit of this and that and then puts it back?

What about a male, a female, and a female surrogate gender? The genetically fertile female has a vagina but no uterus, and thus cannot carry the embryo to term. After the male inseminates the fertile female, she must pass the fertilized egg to a genetically infertile female who will become pregnant and bear the child. I would assume the second transfer would involve lots of pussy-to-pussy contact, and some form of explosive female ejaculation.

A fertile female alien comes to earth and, never personally having to deal with the burden of pregnancy or childbirth, has a sex drive typical of a male. So she shows up on a college campus and willingly lets herself get laid, but immediately afterwards has an uncontrollable urge to "scissor" herself to orgasm with the guys' girlfriends.

I have a lot of space alien idea, but they mainly just want to blow shit up and kill us all.

Although the last aliens in my latest book are reptilian and genus Canis.

I have a lot of space alien idea, but they mainly just want to blow shit up and kill us all.
What, they don't want to fuck us first? What a waste of flesh! Normal Earthlings would do the rapine & pillage & enslavement before they got to the genocide gag. I guess aliens think outside that box.

What about a male, a female, and a female surrogate gender? The genetically fertile female has a vagina but no uterus, and thus cannot carry the embryo to term. After the male inseminates the fertile female, she must pass the fertilized egg to a genetically infertile female who will become pregnant and bear the child. I would assume the second transfer would involve lots of pussy-to-pussy contact, and some form of explosive female ejaculation.

A fertile female alien comes to earth and, never personally having to deal with the burden of pregnancy or childbirth, has a sex drive typical of a male. So she shows up on a college campus and willingly lets herself get laid, but immediately afterwards has an uncontrollable urge to "scissor" herself to orgasm with the guys' girlfriends.

Thinking more about this. The alien race would mimic bees and other insects: queen, workers and drones. One out of say, 100 female births is a fertile queen, the others are worker females that tend to her and bear her offspring as I described. Males are drones/ defending soldiers (and her sex partners, of course).

Thinking more about this. The alien race would mimic bees and other insects: queen, workers and drones. One out of say, 100 female births is a fertile queen, the others are worker females that tend to her and bear her offspring as I described. Males are drones/ defending soldiers (and her sex partners, of course).
Let's say the three genders of the Hxfptr species are very hominid in looks and brains; they blend well with humans. Our visiting Hxfptr student is a queen, accompanied by non-fertile 'workers' as maids etc, and by drones for security and muscle. Or maybe a queen is too valuable (and too busy breeding) to be allowed off-planet. Rather, a group of Hxfptr workers and drones are sent to Earth to study human ways. All Hxfptrs can fuck humans for fun and are quite popular as human fuckmates as there's no possibility of impregnation or disease -- unless the storyline's McGuffin is some subtle ailment that alters both species.

What, they don't want to fuck us first? What a waste of flesh! Normal Earthlings would do the rapine & pillage & enslavement before they got to the genocide gag. I guess aliens think outside that box.

Yeah, no, they get kicked off several planets and out of a lot of solar systems. On the ground they wear armor that self-destructs once the creature inside is dead, leaving nothing of that creature behind.

Yeah, no, they get kicked off several planets and out of a lot of solar systems. On the ground they wear armor that self-destructs once the creature inside is dead, leaving nothing of that creature behind.
They sound like pretty wimpy aliens. Mainstream SF has a tradition of spacegoing races as lucky incompetents, hurtling through galaxies on a wing and a prayer. A race of step-on-their-dicks would-be conquerors -- they try to kill off sentient races but only eliminate their parasites.

They never have good sex, either. Maybe they're coneheads.

They sound like pretty wimpy aliens. Mainstream SF has a tradition of spacegoing races as lucky incompetents, hurtling through galaxies on a wing and a prayer. A race of step-on-their-dicks would-be conquerors -- they try to kill off sentient races but only eliminate their parasites.

They never have good sex, either. Maybe they're coneheads.

Once upon a time they were the greatest conquerors in the galaxy, but they go lazy thinking everyone would be afraid of them forever. OOPS. Suddenly there was the human race, the genius human race, making things bigger and better and more powerful. Amen to the human race. :cool:

haha great idea for a thread.
It reminded me of a line from the movie "Species", re the alien/seductress/killer :
"We have to kill her before she f… ks the entire human race into extinction".

Only atari would have remembered or come up with such an awesome one.:D
Or this one from "Surrogates" : the young son of a millionaire and a hot blonde had sex (via their surrogates). It was discovered, however, postmortem, that the blonde was in fact a middle-aged hairy guy.
Sounds familiar? It should: because the GB has it's own paranoid version of it (some of them have a habit of accusing female posters of being male perverts who are trying to impersonate women.)

Only atari would have remembered or come up with such an awesome one.:D
Oh, I thought of that immediately. I just had the good taste not to mention it.

Sounds familiar? It should: because the GB has it's own paranoid version of it (some of them have a habit of accusing female posters of being male perverts who are trying to impersonate women.)
Aha, another bunny! The alien invasion squad infiltrates sex-talk forums and spreads disinfo to confuse the creators and consumers of fuck media. Those slimy buggers are having lizard sex and laughing at the humans who buy their perversions. Yow. Like good old JBJ / Noirtrash from Uranus.

Back