Sex game ideas

I invented a game for a story I once wrote (now lost 😢). Probably not super original. It was to involve 4 players, 2 male 2 female, although variations would be fine, including one on one.

There are 2 dice of different colors. One die represents guys, one gals. One gal gets 1-3, 1 being mouth, 2 being pussy, 3 being ass. The other gal gets 4-6, you get it. The guys are the same: 1 is mouth, 2 is finger(s), 3 is cock, etc. The guys would use their body part on the gal's body part for one minute, then that turn was over.

The guy to cum first is the loser. The winning guy gets to spend the rest of his time doing whatever the gals want to do with him non-stop.

There were other variations where maybe each guy rolls their own set of dice and they go at the same time. There would be some "consequences" if they each rolled the same hole

Last edited:
I invented a game for a story I once wrote (now lost 😢). Probably not super original. It was to involve 4 players, 2 male 2 female, although variations would be fine, including one on one.

There are 2 dice of different colors. One die represents guys, one gals. One gal gets 1-3, 1 being mouth, 2 being pussy, 3 being ass. The other gal gets 4-6, you get it. The guys are the same: 1 is mouth, 2 is finger(s), 3 is cock, etc.

The guy to cum first is the loser. The winning guy gets to spend the rest of his time doing whatever the gals want to do with him non-stop.

There were other variations where maybe each guy rolls their own set of dice and they go at the same time. There would be some "consequences" if they each rolled the same hole
That's a neat idea. It doesn't quite feel like what I'm looking for but it sounds like it could make a great story regardless! Sorry to hear it got lost.

That's a neat idea. It doesn't quite feel like what I'm looking for but it sounds like it could make a great story regardless! Sorry to hear it got lost.
Yeah, I was pretty devastated. The game was just a chapter in a much longer story intended for posting on another site. I was over 300 pages in (word doc pages).

There are 2 dice of different colors. One die represents guys, one gals. One gal gets 1-3, 1 being mouth, 2 being pussy, 3 being ass. The other gal gets 4-6, you get it. The guys are the same: 1 is mouth, 2 is finger(s), 3 is cock, etc. The guys would use their body part on the gal's body part for one minute, then that turn was over.

Your idea made me think of a good one but with playing cards. Could be a custom-made deck or normal cards. the jack, queen, king, and ace cards would represent a girl's mouth, tits, butt, and pussy. The numbered cards would represent the amount of time in seconds she would have to try to make the guy cum. The girls would flip the top cards as the seconds added up until one of the face cards showed up. If she doesn't get the guy to cum then it's the next girl's turn. If a face card shows up before any numbered cards are drawn the deck just gets reshuffled or possibly it is considered a numbered card in just that case.

It would take some creativity to make a readable story out of it, but a sex game based on Farkle seems like something that just needs to be invented.

It would take some creativity to make a readable story out of it, but a sex game based on Farkle seems like something that just needs to be invented.
THAT, is a fun idea. Farkle is a great fun dice game that we have enjoyed here at home. Throw in a few pitchers of margaritas and someone cocky, and you got yourself a story.

Bob's wife Mary is a great fun drunk but she can get a little over the top with her vulgarity and attitude. But they are all having a great time, laughing and fooling about playing the game. Tom's first toss is triple sixes and he knows he's losing so instead of banking, he rolls again. With six sixes, he can get a come-from-behind win.

Mary laughs derisively, "Ha! If you get another triple sixes, I'll blow you right here in front of my husband." No one is shocked at her outburst because it's just Mary being Mary. Until Tom rolls three more sixes. Stunned silence at the table. Bob looks over at Tom's wife Jane and she nods. It's time for Mary to put up or shut up.

Bob slides his chair back. "Okay Mary, you said it. Get busy," he says to his stunned wife.

Mary is floored. "You're not serious." she laughs nervously.

Bob crosses his arms. "Your damn right I am. It's time you learned not to make bet you won't cover. You give Bob the best blow job he's ever had."

Jane laughs. "I highly doubt that's possible."

The gauntlet is cast and she's got no choice so she begins, and she's putting some effort into it.

Bob walks over to the third couple and speaks to the wife, Carrie. "Carrie, would you mind very much if your husband teaches my wife a lesson in manners?"

Carrie understands what he's asking and gives her husband Tony a kiss. "Let her have it, babe."

Tony grins and kneels behind Mary as she's wildly fellating Tom on the sofa. He flips Mary's skirt up and yanks her panties down. Mary whimpers loudly when she feels the weight of the massive cock on her bare ass.

The evening gets even wilder from there on, with the others making their own wild suggestions that they hope they get called on.

Back