Sex game ideas

thebobber326

Beginner
I'm writing a story and I like the idea of a woman getting gangbanged, but they play games with her as they do. They give her rules and challenges that she has to follow/complete. Does anyone have ideas for what any of these rules/challenges can be? Ideally something humiliating but it doesn't have to be. They can include sex toys, large insertions, one or multiple people, long lengths of time, something unrealistic, anything.

Did the woman volunteer for this playful gangbang? Or is it a non-consensual situation? Both stories could work, but they would be very different from each other, and you have to decide which it is going to be.

Did the woman volunteer for this playful gangbang? Or is it a non-consensual situation? Both stories could work, but they would be very different from each other, and you have to decide which it is going to be.
Good question! It would be noncon. In that same vane, ideas for punishments if she fails are also always welcome.

If it's noncon why is she there? Maybe she's paying off a debt and didn't realize quite how intimate the price would be.

I think you should create a gradient of rewards and challenges for her. Rules and ways to have them lifted. Things like “you can’t have sex with anyone until you reach a certain point in this journey” and “you can’t kiss me till I kiss you first”. Dangle things the woman wants but make her work for them. Slowly. Oh, and watch out for heroes. They’re always out to thwart people like you.

I think you should create a gradient of rewards and challenges for her. Rules and ways to have them lifted. Things like “you can’t have sex with anyone until you reach a certain point in this journey” and “you can’t kiss me till I kiss you first”. Dangle things the woman wants but make her work for them. Slowly. Oh, and watch out for heroes. They’re always out to thwart people like you.
She does not want to have sex. She has been forced into playing these sexual games. The idea would be more about avoiding punishment than seeking reward.

She does not want to have sex. She has been forced into playing these sexual games. The idea would be more about avoiding punishment than seeking reward.
Sounds boring. You have to convince her she needs the apple. Otherwise you’ll never get her to challenge that flaming sword who stuck it on the tree and said “don’t eat”.

That's an incredibly fun and exciting game. :)

Sounds boring. You have to convince her she needs the apple. Otherwise you’ll never get her to challenge that flaming sword who stuck it on the tree and said “don’t eat”.
Okay. I am sure I can include rewards for her but I still need ideas for games.

D&D. Chess. Poker. Monopoly. Any game that can confuse and concern her, occupy her attention. Maybe softball. Or theater. Or internet trolling. I’m playing at least one of these games with you right now.

I don't think what you're looking for are really games. More like challenges. If she fails, she is punished with unwanted sexual acts. Those challenges could be pretty much anything that she might (almost) succeed at. Physical challenges would seem like an obvious possibility - e.g. crawl around and pick up something within a certain time limit, hop across room with legs tied without falling down, do 30 push-up - anything can be used.

Back