Group Elimination Game

KazamaKenshin

Virgin
The idea is to have two people that knows each other be in a group to participate in a sex game and compete with other groups.

The game is seperated into two phases. The first phase have the groups race to compete different objectives (make your partner cum X amount of times, for example), and the first group to win gains a token. In the second phase, every group instead takes part in the same task (like getting fucked on a machine where the first one to cum loses). Winner gets a token, and last place gets ‘eliminated’ from the game, where they receive punishment until the game is over. The game then repeats both phases until a winning group is decided. Groups can spend a token to guess the other group's task in the first phase. If guessed correctly, they'll eliminate one of the members immediately.

I'm looking for suggestions and ideas regarding how to improve the general idea as well as task examples. Thanks in advance!

Well, I'd start by spreading the competition over several weeks time. And let's just say that five couples in a swinger group are competing for a trip on a lifestyle cruise, to a lifestyle resort. I'd make the couples all Mr. And Mrs. Joe Average, who hide their carnal nighttime activities, telling friends and family that they are part of a chess and bourbon club. They meet every two weeks at a member's remote home. Ages from late twenties to early fifties. Mix up their races and cultures a bit.

But, I'd keep the contest very simple. Too many rules bog down the story. The husband and wife are each tasked with making the other wives or husbands cum in as short a time as possible. Four cocks or pussies lined up in a row. Orally and digitally only, no toys allowed. The couple that does it the fastest wins. After the timing is over the rest of the meeting is an orgy or they draw straws and pair off.

The story is centered around the newest members of the group, and the story would involve them discussing their experiences every session. "Damn babe, I knew you were a great cocksucker, but all four of them in 9 minutes, that's some sort of record." She laughs and replies, "Yeah, but you got Marie to squirt all over your face, in nothing flat. She was moaning like a whore. It was great fun to watch."

They get so incensed that they strip right there and fuck on the dining room table.

In this way, the competition could turn into a series of chapters because your story and sex continue outside the meetings. At the next meeting, they are now part of the pool to be orally serviced by the next competitors, and it changes the viewpoint of the story.

The story would culminate in the winners (our couple) going on an epic trip of debauchery. Or perhaps the competition is all a ruse and the benefactor plans to send everyone regardless. The stories continue as the chess and bourbon club get wild on the high seas.

All in all, a real fun idea, that I think you should definitely write. Please let us know when it posts. I'd love to read it.

I'd keep the contest very simple. Too many rules bog down the story. The husband and wife are each tasked with making the other wives or husbands cum in as short a time as possible. Four cocks or pussies lined up in a row. Orally and digitally only, no toys allowed. The couple that does it the fastest wins. After the timing is over the rest of the meeting is an orgy or they draw straws and pair off.
Makes sense. I wanted to give the groups to have the ability to backstab or kick down other groups which would be great for tension. On top of that meeting after the task is something I didn't thought about, and I'll try to integrate the two.
The story would culminate in the winners (our couple) going on an epic trip of debauchery. Or perhaps the competition is all a ruse and the benefactor plans to send everyone regardless. The stories continue as the chess and bourbon club get wild on the high seas.
The initial idea is that there's something else worth more than a million dollars that involves the benefactor, which I'll attempt to figure out.
All in all, a real fun idea, that I think you should definitely write. Please let us know when it posts. I'd love to read it.
Thanks. One thing I've neglected to mention is that I only really write lesbian stuff, which (imo) is better for these kind of games - if you're still interested in that, then I'll make sure to let you know.

Thanks. One thing I've neglected to mention is that I only really write lesbian stuff, which (imo) is better for these kind of games - if you're still interested in that, then I'll make sure to let you know.

Hey, don't threaten me with a good time. :) Lesbian stories are okay by me.

Back