Dungeon Hotel

Imagine a hotel, that increasingly fails to attract guests because ist spa is to small to compete with newer competitors, decides instead to turn the basement into a BDSM dungeon.

They do it, but are afraid that the BDSM clientele will not be enough initially, so they continue to cater for vanilla couples that come for the wellness. So we have kinky people in an unobtrusive environment who mix with vanilla people.

However more and more guests arrive being dressed in fetish clothes and behave kinky, even though physical BDSM play is restricted to the dungeon.

As word spreads there are also mixed couples, where one spouse wants to introduce the idea of BDSM into the relationship.

You can also check in as a single submissive to be auctioned.

So this is different from renting a BDSM apartment where players are by themselves. It is about living out Dominance/Submission in an environment, that is "normal" at first sight.

For me this is somewhat over-complicated. As a setting, it ticks many boxes for the BDSM crowd, true... but I see no sign of a story idea.

Perhaps a plot could be formulated around a "vanilla" spouse somehow getting mixed up with the Dom/sub clients and introduced - against his/her will..?.. to the delights of torture etc. Their struggles and yells (muffled by a nice ball gag) are taken to be just so, so realistic..! Applause ensues..

I notice also that a single Dominant may be unwelcome..?

I think that Andreas and SteelPoint are on to something.

So the vanilla couple have been long-time customers at the spa and were around when the changes started happening. They are pretty open-minded and have a to-each-his-own mindset. They have found the diverse clientele entertaining and exciting. One day a dom is offering a sort of beginners course in BDSM and they sign up. Both of them are dom or sub for a while and they really have a good time with it. They go home and have amazing sex.

A couple of weeks later, they see the sign for the auction coming up that weekend. They talk about it in a joking sort of way and there's lots of meaningful eye contact. In the end, after a lot of talking, they both sign up. Afterward, their doms take them to a large room where they can see one another being "attended to". BDSM isn't my thing, so I'll leave it there, but I'd add that the couple signed a waiver where they also stipulated limitations. They are open to almost anything that would be considered safe, but at least for their first time, no penile penetration.

After that?

@Rob_Royale, @SteelPoint thank you for your comments. I had not included single dominants, because I did not have a good idea, of their role. In my understanding, for a submissive it requires a lot of trust to submit. I had trouble imagining how this could work in a hotel situation. But then again, there are submissives, that are willing to submit to an unknown person.

The idea of tutoring has also occurred to me.

Or maybe we have somebody (P) who wants to introduce their spouse (Q) to BDSM. They check in as a vanilla couple. P may not have warned Q in advance.

I've been to clubs on kink night and have had volunteers want to try it out. I, personally, start out with light impact play and work our way up, checking in with the person (typically on some type of BDSM furniture). It is really more common than you think.

I could picture it as a dungeon has opened up downstairs in the spa. (Either with an indoor or outdoor entrance with stair descending.) A man drops off his wife at the spa and ends up sneaking downstairs to check it out.

I see
For me this is somewhat over-complicated. As a setting, it ticks many boxes for the BDSM crowd, true... but I see no sign of a story idea.

Perhaps a plot could be formulated around a "vanilla" spouse somehow getting mixed up with the Dom/sub clients and introduced - against his/her will..?.. to the delights of torture etc. Their struggles and yells (muffled by a nice ball gag) are taken to be just so, so realistic..! Applause ensues..

I notice also that a single Dominant may be unwelcome..?

I see this idea working quite well, and especially if the 'BDSM club' is a sub rosa affair, not openly advertised and known only to a select clientele. Possibly the hotel owners try to keep the two functions separate.

A vanilla couple, used to going to the hotel in former times, check in, fully expecting the place to be only as they remember it.

Alcohol and happenstance playing their parts, they get caught up in the very late night proceedings of the BDSM attendees as you suggest. Possibly they end up, gagged, on adjacent X frames being lashed mercilessly, following which the wife finds herself being gangbanged by the BDSM Doms while her husband has no choice but to watch, he himself being sucked off by the female subs.

Last edited:
Are you super familiar with BDSM terminology? I don't know whether or not it matters for your story, but if it does:
Tutoring= frequently called mentoring (At least, where I am from.)
The cross in your pic= St. Andrew's cross

This is not the bdsm forum, so not everyone is familiar with the terminology. And terminology is not important for me as long as the meaning is clear. Besides bdsm terminology might be different in different countries.

I suspect Mr 'Kreuz' knows his way around the various crosses.

We don't need to get hung up on the jargon, absolutely... and, having been to more than one 'munch' in my time here in the UK, I know very well that people frequently make reference to 'X frames'...

So the vanilla couple .... One day a dom is offering a sort of beginners course in BDSM and they sign up. Both of them are dom or sub for a while and they really have a good time with it. They go home and have amazing sex.

A couple of weeks later, they see the sign for the auction coming up that weekend. They talk about it in a joking sort of way and there's lots of meaningful eye contact. In the end, after a lot of talking, they...
...decide to "buy" the submissive (young woman?) who offers themselves.

There's a lot of ways it could go from there. She may turn out to be another curious near-newbie, or an experienced dedicated "slave" with a set of demands of how she should be treated (that may or not appear bizarre to one or both of our couple). In eiter case, a lasting relationship may likely form, contrasting casual friendship with kink episodes.

...decide to "buy" the submissive (young woman?) who offers themselves.

There's a lot of ways it could go from there. She may turn out to be another curious near-newbie, or an experienced dedicated "slave" with a set of demands of how she should be treated (that may or not appear bizarre to one or both of our couple). In eiter case, a lasting relationship may likely form, contrasting casual friendship with kink episodes.

There is a story on lit about a woman offering herself as a slave to a man that's not into that. He gets tired of her quickly and throws her out.

Back