[NonCon/DubCon] [Objectificafion] Bad Ending/Betrayal

AdrienP

Virgin
This is very specific, can't find with Lit filters, so curious if anyone knows any stories like this or hoping it might give someone an idea. Might wanna skip if very dark or mind break isn't your cup of tea:)

The basic premise is a female's partner (husband or bf) gets bored of her (just an example reason) and ends up pushing her towards being more of a prostitute, eventually resulting in her being one permanently with no connection to him or simply ending up the group fucktoy of a gang. Bonus points if there's a timeskip epilogue of her being messed up and mind broken.

A short example is "An Ordinary Day For Him, An Extraordinary Day For Her" doujin by Kizuki Rey. [Check it out, its short and pretty much the whole basic idea]

The story "Kunoichi In The Prison Camps" by The_Dark_Watcher also has a lot of epilogues that go along the line of what I'm thinking of.

That's all, thank you for reading!

Why?

Why do you want to demean a woman instead of empowering her?

Chicken has nothjing to do with this unless you like chokin' it while demeaning women. Got a beef there?

Thanks, I'll take a look! Is it an issue if I just leave this thread on here or should I get rid of it?
The mods don't worry about errant threads, they just let them fall off the bottom of the page.

Thanks, I'll take a look! Is it an issue if I just leave this thread on here or should I get rid of it?

Leaving it up shouldn't cause any harm. It is a story idea. Sometimes - although rarely - a thread like this turns into a proper discussion where fairly fleshed out story springs to life, and then an author might take it on and write it. Unfortunately, there is no appeal in this sort of story for myself, else I'd offer to help out.

Relax. There's a thread here every day about someone wanting a husband to be cheated on, abused in some way, cuckolded against their wishes, and so on. Whilst I personally do not agree with either of these extremes, Literotica isn't the place for moralizing. Considering how long you've been here for, I think you know that.

Leaving it up shouldn't cause any harm. It is a story idea. Sometimes - although rarely - a thread like this turns into a proper discussion where fairly fleshed out story springs to life, and then an author might take it on and write it. Unfortunately, there is no appeal in this sort of story for myself, else I'd offer to help out.

Relax. There's a thread here every day about someone wanting a husband to be cheated on, abused in some way, cuckolded against their wishes, and so on. Whilst I personally do not agree with either of these extremes, Literotica isn't the place for moralizing. Considering how long you've been here for, I think you know that.

Yes, you'd think so, wouldn't you?

The usual explanation for such aberrant behaviour is that someone is trying to suck up to some woman he's trying to get the pants off. "Oh, look at me... aren't I all touchy-feely..?"

Why?

In the words of the immortal John McEnroe, you cannot be serious.

On this forum we debase, debauch and demean with gay abandon... said he, in declamatory style. Consider yourself debunked...

Non consent is different- it can't end badly

Back