Feb 29th: Once Every Four Years

CuttingEdge

Literotica Guru
Any story ideas for a day that only comes around every four years?

Maybe something that HAS to be done, even if unwillingly, like say a Judge who gets a prostitute in his court and sends her to a White Collar type of jail so she can get a college education and better herself. Except, every Feb 29th, she must work the street so that she remembers just where she started from and who helped her out. But maybe as she grows nervous about doing this, afterwards she realizes that while wrong on many levels, it is something she enjoys doing because it is real people, with real needs and wants, and not fake people exploiting her work ethics and ideas in a corporate setting.

But that is just a story idea. There could be others where something sexual has to happen but only once on Feb 29th?

Any story ideas for a day that only comes around every four years?

Maybe something that HAS to be done, even if unwillingly, like say a Judge who gets a prostitute in his court and sends her to a White Collar type of jail so she can get a college education and better herself. Except, every Feb 29th, she must work the street so that she remembers just where she started from and who helped her out. But maybe as she grows nervous about doing this, afterwards she realizes that while wrong on many levels, it is something she enjoys doing because it is real people, with real needs and wants, and not fake people exploiting her work ethics and ideas in a corporate setting.

But that is just a story idea. There could be others where something sexual has to happen but only once on Feb 29th?
seems like a nice incest twist...a family tradition... to retain your interest in the family trust, you must participate...

Every Feb 29th, this small town has a Leap Day celebration, and MC makes it a point to come back to his home town for it.

By whatever coincidence, he finds himself single when Leap Day comes around. He connects with someone in the town while he is there.

The 29th of february is a day that exists to correct the difference in time on the calendar. This day used to be celebrated in a southern region of Italy. The festival of Diverted Time is making a comeback. A couple of towns and villages have bonded together to make this celebration a new source for tourism.

On the 29th the locals dress up as Romans like Julius Caesar and Augustus, because they created the Julian calendar. Others dress up as medieval or renaissance characters like pope Gregory XIII, who adjusted the Julian calendar and introduced the gregorian calendar.

During the festival 'Time' is exhanged between the two sides. On the Julian side are the older participants, and on the Gregorian side are the youger participants. (or vice versa)
'Time' is exchanged by exchanging clothing. As an example the symbolic Roman toga is traded for something like a nun's robe.
Some participants will end up partially or fully undressed. They become the symbol of the leap year and become the focus for the rest of the day.

After that you can add your own fantasy of how they end up in a sexual encouter. Easy to add age differences or group sex.

(I just made this all up, I have no clue if there is any festival for leap year stuff)
Interesting concept.
If anybody wants to use my idea, you are more than welcome.

A college cheerleader asks a nerdy student to help her with her homework. He figures he can negotiate for some sex.

"I'll do it, but you have to give me a blowjob a day, for life."
"No."
"Okay, one blowjob per month."
"Fergedaboudit."
etc., etc., etc.....

She finally agrees to one blowjob every Leap Day. Especially as the first one is two years away. He does her homework, she gets an A, and promptly forgets the entire episode.

But he starts showing up every Leap Day for his blowjob. Wherever she goes, he finds her. And he always guilts her into doing it.

Over the years, they both grow and evolve, and life is hectic and surprising, but this quarto-annual tradition is a thread that ties their whole lives together.

Years later, both of them widowed and retired, they realize that they have been in love all these years. They have intercourse for the first time, and both die of heart attacks.

Okay, maybe skip the heart attacks. They live happily for what they have left of ever after.

Okay, maybe skip the heart attacks. They live happily for what they have left of ever after.
Nah, keep the heart attacks, they live happily together for the short time until they cum together.

And let them find love with each other in their old age. Realizing that they both loved each other the whole time is corny, just my opinion.

A college cheerleader asks a nerdy student to help her with her homework. He figures he can negotiate for some sex.

"I'll do it, but you have to give me a blowjob a day, for life."
"No."
"Okay, one blowjob per month."
"Fergedaboudit."
etc., etc., etc.....

She finally agrees to one blowjob every Leap Day. Especially as the first one is two years away. He does her homework, she gets an A, and promptly forgets the entire episode.

But he starts showing up every Leap Day for his blowjob. Wherever she goes, he finds her. And he always guilts her into doing it.

Over the years, they both grow and evolve, and life is hectic and surprising, but this quarto-annual tradition is a thread that ties their whole lives together.

Years later, both of them widowed and retired, they realize that they have been in love all these years. They have intercourse for the first time, and both die of heart attacks.

Too funny...

I wrote a similar story years ago, but it was about a celebrity and bodyguard. It was just expected that on their birthday, for risking their life to save theirs, the celebrity was expected to give the bodyguard a blowjob once a year. But in my story the celebrity had just married her husband, and halfway through, had to stop giving what she always had.

It was okay until a knife-wielding fan tried to attack her one red carpeted day, and the bodyguard took the knife strike instead, dying as the celebrity realized the ultimate sacrifice is to lay one's life down for another.

Needless to say, that story did NOT go well with readers!! :)

It's possible to construct other dates that would occur rarely or even irregularly. Consider, say, fifth Saturday in May. There's such a day in years 2020, 2021, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2031, 2032, 2036, 2037, 2038. The cycle is: present 2 years, absent 3 years, present 3, absent 3 years, repeat.

Fifth Saturday in April is rarer, there's one in 2022, 2023, 2028, 2033, 2034, 2039. Cycle is: present 2 years, absent 4 years, present 1 year, absent 4 years, repeat.

Or if you want a really rare event, combine February 29 with a set weekday. February 29th, Sunday? The years 2004, 2032, 2060, 2088, 2128, 2156... it would seem like a 28 year cycle not for the big gap between 2088 and 2128.

A man and a woman meet and fall in love at a swingers convention on Leap Day. They start their lives and find they are perfectly happy with just each other, but every four years they return to the convention and spend the day getting wildly debaucherous together and with everyone else who wants to join in.

I'd go supernatural with it.

Deal with the devil kinda thing (protagonist outsmarts kinky evil genie by picking Feb 29 as the day they have to pay for their wishes), or maybe a coven of lesbian witches (who meet up to cast a spell that can only be cast on leap day)

Or even a family curse that turns the women of the family into were-bimbos once every four years.

If you're gonna go silly with it, why stop halfway?

Two friend, when child, promised each other that if they are unmaried at 30, they will get married.
It's been going like that till almost the due date, but suddenly she's got married a day before their 30th birthday.
But as it was almost it, she promised her friend that she'd be like his wife every leap day.

I was thinking maybe a story about a man and woman meeting in a nasty old rest area one year on Leap Year Day and for whatever reason, ending up having sex. After 4 years the man goes back in remembrance, and is shocked to see the lady, now married and with kids, returning as well to remember. They end up having sex again. Despite the years and the nasty bathroom maybe getting worse through the years, they still manage to make it back there every four years for remembrance sex.

This time though, as they are finishing up having sex, the remote rest area bathroom gets a visitor and the man ends up holding the lady on his lap to make it look as if it is just him in the bathroom. After the person leaves and they are alone, she notes that he is getting hard again from him holding her and feeling his erection underneath her naked body.

"You are getting hard again. I don't know, maybe as nasty as this place is, we should meet here again, but not in four years, but this Saturday".

"I can't", the man says dejected.

"Why not? Obligations?"

"Yes, Courtney has a play on Saturday".

"Oh, I forgot about that. And Korey has gymnastics on Sunday. And church."

"Yes church, we have that to go to"...

And the reader is thus left with the prattling on about real life to know, the two met and got married and every four years return to where they met. Kind of a surprise twist of an ending!

This movie is essentially about the same thing, although they get together every year, instead of every leap year. It's a really well told story about two married people who get together for sex on the same day every year, and the movie shows them in 5 year intervals where they share updates about each others' lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Time,_Next_Year_(film)

This movie is essentially about the same thing, although they get together every year, instead of every leap year. It's a really well told story about two married people who get together for sex on the same day every year, and the movie shows them in 5 year intervals where they share updates about each others' lives.

I did something similar with a non-erotic novel trilogy I wrote.

With that I wrote the first novel with the husband and wife being the main characters and shows how the story gets them together as a husband and wife with two adopted kids. Then it jumps time and the second novel is about the son growing up with the main characters being about the mother and son. The third novel jumps time again as the daughter grows up and the main characters are the father and daughter.

It is kind of a different take on a trilogy of the same family.

It really is a good movie. It's hard for my wife to watch though because she can't mentally separate what they are doing (cheating on their spouses) from the excellent film it is.

I did a lesbian story which was a takeoff on this theme: https://www.literotica.com/s/same-time-next-summer
It describes their first encounter and how they plan on repeating things the following summer.

Back