Cock milking

Milking to orgasm may be what every guy wants. However to make it more effective in a relationship, I feel most of not all of the orgasms should be ruined.

*shudder* I love that. Heaven forbid any woman ever do that to me, I'd have no free will left.

Milking to orgasm may be what every guy wants. However to make it more effective in a relationship, I feel most of not all of the orgasms should be ruined.

I've never really understood this. Any women who would ruin an orgasm for me wouldn't be with me for long. I understand prolonging it for a while ... but beyond that I just think it's cruel. :cool:

Some interesting responses to your post. I do agree though that ruined orgasms do tend to increase the man's desire, enhance his recovery time, and give him a more intense desire/response going forward. Is that what you meant by your comment Scareltt or are your intentions more diabolical?

Cock milking by a nurse in uniform whilst being restrained, using medical implements, would be my hottest fantasy! I think the clever use of teasing & anticipation could make it mind blowingly (excuse pun) erotic!

Should have added, proceedings occuring in a clean sterile room much like a hospital ward, would help the cause too...

I've never really understood this. Any women who would ruin an orgasm for me wouldn't be with me for long. I understand prolonging it for a while ... but beyond that I just think it's cruel. :cool:

Cruel is good. Hard to find, but good.

Over, and over!!

Sunday afternoon I did this with my husband. I gave him four ruined orgasms in about 30 minutes. Then we had intercoure it was during intercoure that he got a full orgasm. I got 12 minuets of intercoure, he’s usually a 4 minute man.

There is a place for it.

When I first encountered the term "milking" quite a few years ago (the "cock" part was a given) it very specifically refereed to massaging the prostate (or using e-stim on it) in such a way as to drain the man of all his semen without allowing him too much pleasure (no physical contact with the cock at all). Skillfully done, I was told— by a cuckold domme I was in very close touch with at that time in my life, but never met in person— you could prevent the man from having an orgasm for hours afterward.

As such, obviously, it was very much a domme/sub scene. I don't know if that was the original meaning or just one variation, but she was by no means the only person I encountered who used it that way. I never had the pleasure of receiving the treatment, myself. My domme friend was eager to do it to me, and then take me out to clubs she knew where I could watch and see what a 'real' man could do. But alas, she was 2000 miles away, and we lost touch before the opportunity arose.

Sunday afternoon I did this with my husband. I gave him four ruined orgasms in about 30 minutes. Then we had intercourse it was during intercourse that he got a full orgasm. I got 12 minuets of intercourse, he’s usually a 4 minute man.

There is a place for it.

I'd say there is! And one place is at your house.

You deserve an hour. Whatever he doesn't give you in PIV he should make up to you with his tongue. (IMHO, of course)

When I first encountered the term "milking" quite a few years ago (the "cock" part was a given) it very specifically refereed to massaging the prostate (or using e-stim on it) in such a way as to drain the man of all his semen without allowing him too much pleasure (no physical contact with the cock at all). Skillfully done, I was told— by a cuckold domme I was in very close touch with at that time in my life, but never met in person— you could prevent the man from having an orgasm for hours afterward.

As such, obviously, it was very much a domme/sub scene. I don't know if that was the original meaning or just one variation, but she was by no means the only person I encountered who used it that way. I never had the pleasure of receiving the treatment, myself. My domme friend was eager to do it to me, and then take me out to clubs she knew where I could watch and see what a 'real' man could do. But alas, she was 2000 miles away, and we lost touch before the opportunity arose.

Yep. This. Erection optional.

Cock milking by a nurse in uniform whilst being restrained, using medical implements, would be my hottest fantasy! I think the clever use of teasing & anticipation could make it mind blowingly (excuse pun) erotic!

Should have added, proceedings occuring in a clean sterile room much like a hospital ward, would help the cause too...

Not just one nurse. An experienced senior one plus three young trainees who've never done it before, being taught how to do it by her, in a kind of lecture. Strapped down, legs spread in stirrups. To maximise extraction, they are instructed to it slowly, one squeezing base of cock, another squeezing balls, the third stroking prostate.

I agree! We deserve mostly ruined ones

Well not my husband.

I agree! We deserve mostly ruined ones

My husband enjoys the attention he gets. He enjoys knowing that for the next few minutes (yep I’m talking about 4 maybe 5 tops) he is my sole focus. He physically shivers when I let go.

If I have done it perfect (I’m getting better, but I still miss) I pull him into me with my left arm and hold him. With my right hand I cup his testicals and softly squeeze. His body will shake and I can look down and watch him ooze and drop into the toilet.

I love that sense of accomplishment, it gets me going. I love it, because I know I have totally tricked his mind, and body into cumming but not getting the real release of orgasm. They should teach this in sex Ed. It’s all really clinical the bathroom bright lights. I don’t usually talk to him. I’m too focused on his body.

Now when I miss I have to go back to work. By then the surprise is over he knows I am trying to ruin him. His only hope is for me to miss. This is really where I have to concentrate. Sometimes he gets lucky, but that happens less and less.

Either way, he will turn and thank me. Then tell me he loves me. I usually wash my hands then give him a kiss.

I know that the built up pressure is gone, but his desire to please is still there. There are always plenty of chores.

I know he only likes the process. He doesn’t like the mind trick or cumming with no physical reward.

My husband enjoys the attention he gets. He enjoys knowing that for the next few minutes (yep I’m talking about 4 maybe 5 tops) he is my sole focus. He physically shivers when I let go.

If I have done it perfect (I’m getting better, but I still miss) I pull him into me with my left arm and hold him. With my right hand I cup his testicals and softly squeeze. His body will shake and I can look down and watch him ooze and drop into the toilet.

I love that sense of accomplishment, it gets me going. I love it, because I know I have totally tricked his mind, and body into cumming but not getting the real release of orgasm. They should teach this in sex Ed. It’s all really clinical the bathroom bright lights. I don’t usually talk to him. I’m too focused on his body.

Now when I miss I have to go back to work. By then the surprise is over he knows I am trying to ruin him. His only hope is for me to miss. This is really where I have to concentrate. Sometimes he gets lucky, but that happens less and less.

Either way, he will turn and thank me. Then tell me he loves me. I usually wash my hands then give him a kiss.

I know that the built up pressure is gone, but his desire to please is still there. There are always plenty of chores.

I know he only likes the process. He doesn’t like the mind trick or cumming with no physical reward.

Marry me. That sounds divine. 😍😍😍😍😍

I can’t think of anyone this would not drive wild. Of course I would lick all of my cum from anywhere it landed.👅

The right tools make the job so much easier.
tumblr_onkt0bzhxY1u2d5pno1_500.jpg

Sunday afternoon I did this with my husband. I gave him four ruined orgasms in about 30 minutes. Then we had intercoure it was during intercoure that he got a full orgasm. I got 12 minuets of intercoure, he’s usually a 4 minute man.

There is a place for it.

If he can't last more than 4 minutes, then he needs to pull out and cool off a little bit before you continue.

While cooling off he could always be going down on you to keep you going.

I have NEVER cum that soon. I've always had the discipline to hold off on my orgasm so that we could enjoy more than 4 minutes of sexual pleasure.

If it feels so good, you should want to prolong the feelings for as long as possible.

You sound like my kind of Lady. I believe a man should do everything he can to give a woman as many orgasms as she desires but she should ruin his because he does not deserve to feel the full effect. In fact he should be thankful that she lets him drain at all.

Promises promises

Top-stainless-steel-bdsm-bondage-frame-torture-device-arm-wrist-leg-ankle-restraint-handcuffs-neck-corset.jpg_640x640.jpg

Oh, I do promise. I'm not quite clear how all the parts and pieces of that device work, but I am most interested to learn. Except that I am rather sure that that which dangles from a chain is an anal hook, and that thought makes me squirm with unhealthy delight.

Back