Tied boobs

uncle easy

Really Really Experienced
Can anyone share info on how to tie big boob's where the woman can walk around and them stay tight. We both enjoy this. Wife has 38dd boobs that get really sensitive when tied. She loves them to turn purple and get really hard. I have done this often years ago,,. But they would always slip if she moved much. We both would like for them to stay tied. Any help would be appreciated. I have watched video of this but would like to hear from sommelier people that do this at home. Thanks ,,,

take a rope and fold it in half. Wrap it around the chest just above the boobs, then put the ends through the loop behind her back and wrap it back again but below the boobs. Tie the rope behind her back.

Take a second rope and fold it in half. Pull the looped end under both of the previous ropes right between her breasts. Then put the ends through the loop and tighten it, bringing the two roped together right between the boobs.

You now have 2 ropes hanging in front of her. Take one of the ropes, and wrap around her left breast a few times, tightly. THen pull it over her right shoulder and tie the end of the rope to the place where everything was tied up already before, behind her back.

Mirror the same thing with her right boob and put the rope over the left shoulder and tie.
To keep it symmetrical, pay attention to wrap the ropes symmetrically (i.e. if you start wrapping from below the boob - do that on both sides.

This is the most basic breast bondage that you can have, and requires virtually no practice. It's also pretty discreet under the clothes.

The key is getting the first couple wraps at the base nice and tight, I have found the more she moves about the more important this is, bondage tape and elastic bands have worked great for us as starters then I add the rope.

Sir please

take a rope and fold it in half. Wrap it around the chest just above the boobs, then put the ends through the loop behind her back and wrap it back again but below the boobs. Tie the rope behind her back.

Take a second rope and fold it in half. Pull the looped end under both of the previous ropes right between her breasts. Then put the ends through the loop and tighten it, bringing the two roped together right between the boobs.

You now have 2 ropes hanging in front of her. Take one of the ropes, and wrap around her left breast a few times, tightly. THen pull it over her right shoulder and tie the end of the rope to the place where everything was tied up already before, behind her back.

Mirror the same thing with her right boob and put the rope over the left shoulder and tie.
To keep it symmetrical, pay attention to wrap the ropes symmetrically (i.e. if you start wrapping from below the boob - do that on both sides.

This is the most basic breast bondage that you can have, and requires virtually no practice. It's also pretty discreet under the clothes.

I want my Sir to do this in our next rendezvous. This pet loves being tied and her Sir loves tying titties,but is something we have yet had time to do in our in person play.

boob bondage

We've done this. Starts basically with tight wraps at the base. The thing for us was to do this plus rubber bands on nipples and then covered in light tshirt and taken in public. Such as run from the car into a gas station to buy a newspaper, on display.

Back