The KISSING thread........

I do love kissing... Be it slow and sensual or hard and passionate... :heart: :kiss:

The main problem with kissing is I have a rather small moulth, so sometimes the more full-on kisses make me feel like, well, my face is being eaten. :rolleyes: Go figure.

Whips and kisses,
~Arashi Lilith
 
Last edited:
Kisses

eudaemonia said:
Hear hear!
For me it's the soft gentle brush across her lips but most of all I would die for the slow sensual french kisses, the ones where you take turns sliding your tongue across the other persons. I could do that for hours until I would have to attack the other person
 
Have you guys seen that Rembrandt toothpaste/whitening commerical? I think there's two of them, but they feature really hot kissing. Really hot.
 
I love to kiss. and even if it's just almost light making out my cock gets hard. i guess it's mostly the just being close...not sure but sometimes it's kinda embarrassing. my last girlfriend would get mad, asking me if sex was all i thought about. well...i mean i am a guy after all...*sigh* don't most girls like to feel it against them while they kiss? what do you think?
 
I do like to feel a man's erection against me and know that I'm the one turning him on...however, I do also enjoy kissing just for its own sake.

When he comes up behind me and kisses me on the side of the neck, just below my ear, I go weak in the knees. Even better if he bites, just a little, in the middle of the kiss.

I love morning kisses. Soft, sweet, just a bit lingering...lots of them over and over again. Of course, with us they generally build into long, passionate, can't keep your hands or your body off the other person kisses.

It doesn't happen all that often, but I like being showered with kisses. Usually post-coitus, while being held tight, and tiny pecks just dropped all over my face or necks or shoulders as if he can't restrain himself.

Also, tugging on the lower lip with your teeth as you pull away from the kiss. I can't decide if I prefer to do it or to have it done to me, but - wow. Such a turn-on.

My first kiss with my SO was in a college dorm bathroom. I don't really remember how it started, but it lasted quite a while and involved him picking me up, setting me down on the vanity, and kissing me as hard as possible. I woke up the next morning with bruises across my back from the shelf below the mirror. Later that night, we watched the sun rise while sitting in the snow on the balcony, and he kissed me again in the early morning light.
 
I LOVE kissing... Soft slow kissing, and a little bit harder kissing when things get "heated"...

Locked lips, entwining tongues... YUMMY!!
 
mmmmm...kisses...

Hehehe.... my Master and i spend more time kissing than anything else. It really gets U/us going, and it's the easiest thing to do to show O/our affection for each other since He's wheelchair-bound. Plus, if i kneel on the couch, i can lean into Him and W/we can snuggle and kiss and gaze at each other all W/we want. Sooooo perfect! *sighs happily* If i had to say which kind of kiss i like best, i'd have to say deep and slow. Sir is a tease... He likes a lot of tongue-play, licking my lips and tongue until i'm just about crazy. Sometimes i'll be relaxing with Him and just about to doze off and He'll start kissing my neck or licking my shoulder and then blowing on it... *shivers deliciously* If He really wants to wake me up, He'll lick and nibble on my ear, which usually renders me speechless for a good five minutes...

*pouts* i can't wait 11 more days. i miss Him!!!

kate
 
I had a pretty intense kiss yesterday to celebrate National Make Out Day. It may not be an actual holiday, but heck it's a fun one to celebrate.
 
I will never forget my first 'real' kiss. It was just before christmas of my sophmore yr in High School (I had been held back 3 years ;) ). A classmate I had been flirting with for awhile (she was a senior and 18) offered me a ride home. When we got there, she turned to me and told me she had a new boyfriend but she wanted to give me a kiss as a christmas present. I was expecting a peck on the cheek or something...what I got was a full lip press with her tongue sliding in my mouth. I had never been kissed like that before and OMG was it amazing. It only lasted 10 seconds if that but it left an indelible mark on me...I can still feel her lips on mine and her tongue pressing my lips apart now and that was 32 years ago.

Kissing is something I love doing and will spend hours kissing my lady. I don't need anything else...to me thats lovemaking too.
 
so am i right to assume that it's a turn on to feel a hard cock against you while kissing. especially when you know that your guy isn't just there for sex? i guess it's like saying, i'm turned on..sure, but i don't want to have sex right now.
 
Joshua_silver said:
1. so am i right to assume that it's a turn on to feel a hard cock against you while kissing.

Yes, you are right to assume

Joshua_silver said:
2. i guess it's like saying, i'm turned on..sure, but i don't want to have sex right now.

If No. 1 applies, No. 2 is N/A
 
i was just curious

because the girlfriend i have now is a sheltered innocent goody goody girl. and i know that sometime shes going to notice me and i don't want her to freak if she doesn't understand.
 
Have one of you take a sip of rootbeer, soda, or soft drink(or regular drink) and just start kissing. Its a weird sensation. lol.
Aggressive kissing is a turn on for me. :kiss:
 
i do agree with you naughty...i love aggressive kissing. however, i don't like it when the guy automatically shoves his tongue down my throat. no offense, but i would like to breath!
 
well there are other ways to kiss aggressively, besides shoving your tongue down the other person. Ex; Stradling, pushing against walls, putting your hand behind their head. :p
 
I do

Crimson said:
does anyone out there kiss with their eyes open?

just curious.

crimson

And why not? Of course you don't see much, but it is so grand.

As for kissing, I always start slowly and gently. Perhaps my hand upon yours as I lean forward. Think of it as kissing forward. Something to whet your appetite and cause your mouth to water.

After the second or third kiss I always stop and take a step back. So wonderful to see that my partner is enjoying herself as much as me. Of course, I also take a big breath and gather her scent in. From that, I can tell how to go from there. . .
 
Damm

KokopelliRises said:
I had a pretty intense kiss yesterday to celebrate National Make Out Day. It may not be an actual holiday, but heck it's a fun one to celebrate.

I missed it again. And I so need a deep and soulful kiss.
 
ah, about my questions theres no problem now. i just told her streight up that it's her fault for being so sexy, so she'll have to "clean up her own mess" so to speak and deal with the product of her sexyness hehe
 
Every good thread needs a bump

midwestyankee said:
Kissing, like luggage, expands to fill the time allotted for it; and shrinks to fit the space it's given.
This should be on a bumpersticker. :heart:

Crimson said:
does anyone out there kiss with their eyes open?
Yes, I'd say there are a few of us who crave looking into another's soul this way. :rose:
 
Slow and sexual is the best. Those types of kisses that leaving you thinking wow afterwards are what gets me going.
 
Kissing is an art

bicuriousnky said:
the best kisses are all over kisses with just the right pressure. kissing is an art that so few master or realize the potency thereof.
Kissing is an art .Few people realise its potency.Mostly 3 sensitive limbs to say
in female anatomy-the lips ,breasts/nipples and the pussy needs special attention in kissing. :kiss:
 
Oh! kissing between legs

manofsteel52 said:
Kissing between the legs is very intimate, too...;)
Hee it is my most favorite place of kissing that makes my wife wild. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
oh kissing.

it is the greatest art and expression in which to show affection.

the feeling has all the endorphins of amazing love making and great sex without the mess and pressure...

oh how I miss the kiss
 
Back
Top