The Bunny Thread

Bunz.

Where you at, girl?

Please check in.

I'm around.

Sorry, I didn't mean to worry anyone. I just haven't had anything new to report, and "Hi, guys, I'm still drinking" seemed like too depressing of an update to post.

:rose:

I'm around.

Sorry, I didn't mean to worry anyone. I just haven't had anything new to report, and "Hi, guys, I'm still drinking" seemed like too depressing of an update to post.

But you're safe though. *hugs*
Keep your head up. :)

Well, his relationship is now FetLife official. Six months with me, and he never would claim me, but not even a week with someone else and that shit is plastered everywhere. I still haven't heard a word from him.

As for me, I spent the last several hours in bed with a sub. Did it help? Nope.

I need a drink, but it's nearly 5 am. *Sigh*

Well, his relationship is now FetLife official. Six months with me, and he never would claim me, but not even a week with someone else and that shit is plastered everywhere. I still haven't heard a word from him.

*hugs*
Let him be an asshole. You will do better.
Gotta love Fet and the way things work. ;)

I still have a Fet account, but it's inactive.
Want me to go post that he smells like old socks?

Oh Bunz.

Go for a walk. Get your face in the sun.

I'm around.

"Hi guys, I'm still drinking" is a fine post. Many of us with far fewer reasons post this regularly.

I am so sorry that you are hurt.
As I've mentioned above, you don't know me from Adam and this post is likely meaningless to you. I only hope that you see the caring of your friends here and that it lifts your burden.

🌹😘.

He sounds like a thoughtless person.

I am still thinking it's good to have learned about you for your future. Also if you crave cheese, it doesn't matter if you have great chocolate or icecream, you want the cheese. I'm not surprised it didn't 'help'. It was something different. It's ok, we cannot run out and get cheese when ever we want a nibble. It's just one of those things.

Thoughtless??? I'd say asshole.

Remove him from your contacts and stop looking at what he is doing. Protect yourself Bunny.

Thoughtless??? I'd say asshole.

Remove him from your contacts and stop looking at what he is doing. Protect yourself Bunny.

Amen to this. At some point, he's going to look to see if you are still around. Nothing will hurt him worse then moving on and forgetting him. You deserve better than him, and only you can let that person see how amazing you truly are :D

Bunny, I've stayed out of this because I'm not really sure how to be the most comforting person. I am sorry you're going through a rough time. I understand a lot of the feelings you've written here and once fell into a self destructive pattern that put me in some pretty bad places because of similar thoughts and feelings.

I don't agree with moving on to "get even." What I do think, is that if you decide to pull yourself out of this dark place and do things to better yourself, do it for you. To better yourself for or because of some guy is disrespectful to you. Men will come and go and at the end of the day you need to feel good about you because you're going to have to live with yourself.

Whether this guy is an asshole or not, I don't know. I do know that it's better to stop following his social media posts because it will just keep this cycle spinning. I know you've gotten lots of offers to talk, but here's one more. My inbox is open anytime. :rose:

Because he was honest?

He only wanted someone for play, Bunny wanted more, he wasn't interested. That sucks for Bunny, but this doesn't make him a thoughtless person or an asshole.

So he should lie to everyone else about his relationship status?
Fair points but I think they're saying that, based on what we know, he could have been a bit more considerate for Bunny's feelings when transitioning his relationship between her and somebody else. E.g. regardless of how little personal investment he had in her, treating somebody who you know is attached to you like a disposable commodity (which is what the situation sounds like from my angle) is a bit careless at the least.

Fair points but I think they're saying that, based on what we know, he could have been a bit more considerate for Bunny's feelings when transitioning his relationship between her and somebody else. E.g. regardless of how little personal investment he had in her, treating somebody who you know is attached to you like a disposable commodity (which is what the situation sounds like from my angle) is a bit careless at the least.

Or, in other words, fuck it.
We can stick up for our friends!!!

I think this is how both world wars started.

Probably the next one too! :D

Bunny, sorry to hear you're still hurting. I'm with lakesailer on this one - "Hi guys, I'm still drinking," is a post I will raise my glass to every time.

Big hugs to you until you feel better, and then maybe some more hugs just cuz I'm a perv.

Probably the next one too! :D

Bunny, sorry to hear you're still hurting. I'm with lakesailer on this one - "Hi guys, I'm still drinking," is a post I will raise my glass to every time.

Big hugs to you until you feel better, and then maybe some more hugs just cuz I'm a perv.

Hi guys! I'm about to go start drinkin'...:D

My opinion: He could've told me himself instead of letting me find out the way I did. I understand he doesn't owe me anything, but....Yeah.

Of course, this wasn't the first time he's treated me like a disposable commodity, to quote another poster. I just didn't want to see it because of my feelings for him.

I'll post more when I'm on my laptop. I hate using my phone on Lit.

Thanks again, everyone.

I'm sorry, BB.

Rejection of that kind, and especially in that way, is searing. It doesn't help one little bit to hear that you deserve better, but you do. You really do.

Thank you, DGE and everyone.

I keep wanting to write something eloquent and heartfelt, but all I seem to be capable of right now are these stunted bursts of melancholy.

I love him, but right now, I hate him for taking my Daddy away from me.

Back