*****The Devil's Star****

no, i was going to watch it tonight but I prefer marvel to be honest

You get better and better... :) I saw it and to be honest it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The Flash was the best part of the movie. Other than that... it's a pass. Can't wait for Starwars & Avengers: Infinity War

The Flash was the best part of the movie. Other than that... it's a pass. Can't wait for Starwars & Avengers: Infinity War

I thought the movie was okay - but it did what it needed to do in terms of introducing the characters.

I was originally annoyed that they cast their own actor for Flash rather than using the guy from the series, but after watching it, I was glad they did. They need to keep the two universes separate, and the TV show's character wouldn't have fit.

I thought the movie was okay - but it did what it needed to do in terms of introducing the characters.

I was originally annoyed that they cast their own actor for Flash rather than using the guy from the series, but after watching it, I was glad they did. They need to keep the two universes separate, and the TV show's character wouldn't have fit.

Agreed.

Back