I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun thread :)

i have realized as i have gotten older (im 28 now) that what i need/want just may be an older man

What a coincidence.........as I have gotten older......I have found I like younger women :eek:

I luv older men too! dirty old men... hehe

I'm more partial to the thoughtful, intelligent, confident, patient, sensual, experienced, loving type of older man who will fuck me until my whole body hums....I've got the dirty part covered myself.

I had a thing for older men when I was younger, but not so much now. I'm getting older myself so......

I'm more partial to the thoughtful, intelligent, confident, patient, sensual, experienced, loving type of older man who will fuck me until my whole body hums....I've got the dirty part covered myself.

and.........that is a lovely thing about you Grace........or should I say a "dirty" thing.....

Morning everyone. Working on a wonderful older gentlemen. Early sixties or so ..younger girl ...eighteen or so, story. Should be posted in a couple of weeks.

Tossing my hat into this thread ;)

Glad to see us older guys are appreciated. ..and more !

I had a thing for older men when I was younger, but not so much now. I'm getting older myself so......

Ditto. I don't like to think of myself as "older" but I've changed my outlook over the years. I used to think that older men were more likely to have their act together in life, and therefore categorically more appealing, but I think that after 25 or so, you either have it together or you don't. Some do. Some don't.

And at this stage in life, if I started dating again, I really wouldn't care whether a guy has his act together, anyway. I'm not planning to merge households with anyone, and I don't really need to be swept off my feet. I just like to have good company. Maybe older. Maybe younger. Maybe the same age. It doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back