This thread is going to the dogs...

One of the frustrating things about little guy is if he gets locked in a barn he just keeps quiet and entertains himself till we open the door. He doesn't whine, nor does he bark when we call him. The secret to getting him to make a noice to get out it seems is to lock him away from Phaia in season. Boy can he sing a ballad of forbidden love.

That's a vivid image you paint....but I'm wondering if the lyrics he's wailing out might not be harmonious curse words against the tyrants who jailed him :rolleyes:

tumblr_o399dgmUbY1u84thwo1_540.jpg

This brought to remembrance a section from the Akathist Of Thanksgiving that was written by Archpriest Gregory Petroff while imprisoned in a Gulag camp during the Bolshevik Revolution. He was murdered there after this was penned. (a small part below. This would normally be chanted in Russian so probably the rhyme would be even nicer... I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I guess I'm just feeling a bit "lovey" tonight. I will edit it out, just let me know.)

From Kontakion 5 ;

I see Your heavens glittering with stars. O how rich you are, how much light You have! Eternity looks at me through the rays of distant worlds; I am so small and inconsequential, but the Lord is with me, His loving hand is everywhere protecting me:

Glory to You, for Your constant care of me,
Glory to You, for the providential encounters with people,
Glory to You, for the love of family and the devotion of friends,
Glory to You, for the gentleness of animals that serve me...

tumblr_oinfsolJ2L1rml2x7o1_500.jpg

This brought to remembrance a section from the Akathist Of Thanksgiving that was written by Archpriest Gregory Petroff while imprisoned in a Gulag camp during the Bolshevik Revolution. He was murdered there after this was penned. (a small part below. This would normally be chanted in Russian so probably the rhyme would be even nicer... I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I guess I'm just feeling a bit "lovey" tonight. I will edit it out, just let me know.)

From Kontakion 5 ;

I see Your heavens glittering with stars. O how rich you are, how much light You have! Eternity looks at me through the rays of distant worlds; I am so small and inconsequential, but the Lord is with me, His loving hand is everywhere protecting me:

:heart::heart:

Dogs? Who cares about dogs.

Attachments

• kittens.jpg
    kittens.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0

From Kontakion 5 ;

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. :heart::rose::heart:

There was I time not so long ago that I do a lot of shibari... :D

This is about all the rope I deal with now.... :cool:

tumblr_omnmpwZ5Cp1u7qdbxo1_540.jpg

:heart:

Back