Butt Plug

artslut86

Seeker
A quick question.
I may be in the near future tasked with wearing a butt plug for extended periods of time.
What is or has anyone got any experience with this?
When I say extend perhaps all day, perhaps all nite.
The owner of the plug will have remote access to it, and be able to stimulate it at any time.
Should I be 're lubing'? during the day? Are there limits to extended usage that could be a problem that I should know about?
I of course can ask the owner about all this but wanted to get some feedback from those that have done/tried/experienced b4!
-Thx

Lube is definitely an issue. Would recommend shooting up a generous amount prior to insertion. If the stimulation is in and out, you may want to clarify whether or not he allows you to re-lube during the day and/or night. Sounds like a Dom experience. I have done this once but only for about four or five hours that included re-lubing as needed. Sound like fun, and I hope it works out well for you.

No in an out.
Just remote control vibe at various settings, I wont know when or how long or what intensity. We are working in stretching, and ownership and self regulation and just really making me her bitch. ;)

No in an out.
Just remote control vibe at various settings, I wont know when or how long or what intensity. We are working in stretching, and ownership and self regulation and just really making me her bitch. ;)
Well then, enjoy every minute of the torturous ecstasy! Something I may want to try!

:). It arrives Monday, I don't know when Misstress will put me to work but I'm trying not to let my imagination either terrify or excite me too much.

Lube around the base as well, reapply if wearing for extended periods.

Start with shorter stints. Extended sounds sexy but maybe work your way up to it gradually. If/when you venture out wearing your plug, especially the first times, have a clear contingency plan: bring lube if it starts to feel like it might be chafing when you move around, think about where you might be able to add more lube or remove it if need be and where you’ll put it after you’ve removed it.

If you’re thinking about wearing a plug while you sleep, be aware that people pass gas when they sleep. The plug will affect that. It might feel uncomfortable or even painful and wake you up or you may wake up feeling rather bloated and uncomfortable in the morning. Or it might not be a problem at all. Just something to be aware of.

Thank you Seela. I've had some play previously where I have had a smaller plug inserted for 1-2 hours. Then the Edge 2 for some extended times. Nothing really beyond 2 and 1/2 though.
I will keep all this in mnd and chat with my Mistress. She is pretty experienced with all of this.

Back