The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry had his annual check up yesterday. Sitting in the waiting room, this big, burly hillbilly walked in carrying a tiny little dog. A Shit Zoo or something like that. Basically a big rat.

What a sad state of affairs; a man like that walking around with a bite-sized "dog".

You see... that's the problem with society today. Not enough men drink ale from the skulls of their enemies.

Apparently there are two current (and maybe three more still to come) job openings on the West-By-God State Supreme Court.

It irritates me that the Jehova's Witnesses walk right past my office every day about this time and have never once stopped in to give me the Good News. Am I not good enough for their cult?

It irritates me that the Jehova's Witnesses walk right past my office every day about this time and have never once stopped in to give me the Good News. Am I not good enough for their cult?

Do you have a star of David anywhere near your office?

Here's something else that's been on my mind: I live in a bit of a resort area. Lots of really expensive real estate and it turns over pretty consistatly. Several of my buddies own a title company that does almost all of the closings. Probably 20-30 per month.

The other day one of the owners pissed me off.

So I've been sitting here noodling out whether or not to open a competing title company.

On the one hand; I'm semi-retired and don't really want to work more then an hour or so a day, and I sure don't want to work under any deadlines. But on the other hand, he DID piss me off.

Maybe I could find an easier way to exact my revenge. I'd bang his wife, but she's not that hot.

Here's something else that's been on my mind: I live in a bit of a resort area. Lots of really expensive real estate and it turns over pretty consistatly. Several of my buddies own a title company that does almost all of the closings. Probably 20-30 per month.

So I've been sitting here noodling out whether or not to open a competing title company.

On the one hand; I'm semi-retired and don't really want to work more then an hour or so a day, and I sure don't want to work under any deadlines. But on the other hand, he DID piss me off.

Maybe I could find an easier way to exact my revenge. I'd bang his wife, but she's not that hot.
She doesn't need to be hot. Easier that she's not.
Bang her, take some pics, send them via anon email.

Last night's tacos were damn tasty.

Might do it again today. Maybe. No rain, good day for trampin'. We shall see. :D

It's not difficult to rationalize getting out on the water instead of running or cycling. I can, of course, run or cycle year round (with the exception of the time there's snow on the ground— even then, there's always the treadmill or the elliptical). Once the vessel goes on the hard, though,...

You could deliver fish to his house. Just slip a few mackerel under the porch where the hound dogs normally sleep. Mackerel go bad quickly. Even quicker, if processed in a Bass-o-matic.

Last night's tacos were damn tasty.

Might do it again today. Maybe. No rain, good day for trampin'. We shall see. :D

There is a mexican restaurant really close to me. Jeebus they have the best food. Drive thru too but it's not fast food. It is sooooooo good.

I'd kill for their food but no $ right now. :(

There is a mexican restaurant really close to me. Jeebus they have the best food. Drive thru too but it's not fast food. It is sooooooo good.

I'd kill for their food but no $ right now. :(

Can you GrubHub it by card? I dunno how deliveries work where you are. City living and food service apps have spoiled me. ;)

I’d be careful of doing that again. I mean, you had tacos and the boys in pinstripes lost. Just a thought.

uuhhh...Phantom, my good chum...this is what my boys did yesterday:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_15_at_3_42_40_PM.png

giphy.gif

where the tacos at?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back