Wives and husband’s friends

My hubs has some very horny friends, who would be in my panties in a heart beat if I let them. I have no interest in doing anything like that. I dont and wont cheat on my husband. Boring me huh? ;)

Good for you. But if your husband knew about it and gave at least tacit agreement, it would not be cheating. You might even learn something to bring back to your marriage.

To each his or her own.

Good for you. But if your husband knew about it and gave at least tacit agreement, it would not be cheating. You might even learn something to bring back to your marriage.

To each his or her own.

Interesting perspective...;)

If you fuck someone else behind your partners back and without their consent or knowledge that's cheating.

If you willingly consent to letting your partner fuck others for sexual experience etc then that's not..

Big difference between sex and love , making love versus fucking etc

How many of your unattached friends would fuck her if they knew you approved? I would say 90%

How many would fuck her even if they thought she was cheating on you? About the same 90%

What about the ones that are attached and committed to be faithful to a wife or gf? Most that have fucked her are married

Are there some who would not do it at all no matter what? So far none have turned her down.

I am not against so long as i can be involved, i am not a cuck. But even if i can record or play along i wouldnt mind others joining, sadly there are not others to join.

No gf or wife or no one to join in ? Cause I would jump at the chance to join a couple

became friends

I guess I don't have many friends who are studs. My wife has a wandering eye but I can only think of one friend who she ever expressed any attraction for. He's cool but married and a boy scout, so I doubt he'd ever have done anything.

She has slept around, with my encouragement, and has a boyfriend who she met through work. He and I have become friends of a sort. His focus is clearly on her, but we get along and hang out a bit when he comes to visit. He lives out of state but has visited several times for a few nights at a time. The three of us will spend a day together, then she'll go to bed with him and I'll hear him fuck her socks off for a couple hours.

I guess I don't have many friends who are studs. My wife has a wandering eye but I can only think of one friend who she ever expressed any attraction for. He's cool but married and a boy scout, so I doubt he'd ever have done anything.

She has slept around, with my encouragement, and has a boyfriend who she met through work. He and I have become friends of a sort. His focus is clearly on her, but we get along and hang out a bit when he comes to visit. He lives out of state but has visited several times for a few nights at a time. The three of us will spend a day together, then she'll go to bed with him and I'll hear him fuck her socks off for a couple hours.
You should join them and let her watch you and him get it on!

My wife's social circle is mostly male.. from memory, before we met she's done 4 of the guys and 2 girls.

I worry more about her friends than mine.

If she has been intimate with them already, it would be so easy to do it again. My money says she fucks them on the side.

My wife's social circle is mostly male.. from memory, before we met she's done 4 of the guys and 2 girls.

I worry more about her friends than mine.

If she has been intimate with them already, it would be so easy to do it again. My money says she fucks them on the side.

Husband's friends

I've had sex with most of my husband's friends. The first one was a guy my husband shared with me. The best was when my husband didn't even know about until recently. My husband when for a beer run, he knew that he was a player. Big mistake leaving us alone.
As soon as he left, he came and set next to me and told me I was looking good. With in 5 minutes I was riding him. We finished within 25 minutes. Plenty of time before he got home.
There were a few other times, I took on a few of them when his friends had parties. Those were a lot of fun

I have some pretty good friends, hopefully they would all be good enough to fuck her no matter the circumstances.

Nice! This is a perfect arrangement that I would want when my wife starts "entertaining" at our house. I don't have to be real buddy-buddy with her lovers. But friendly enough that I'd like him and can have him in my home. Considering Im turning my wife and bed over to him!

I can't think of a single one of my friends who would fuck my wife. There are a few who I know fancy her, but I am confident they would not go there.

As to just a few of her male friends and colleagues who are only acquainted with me or don't know me at all, that could be a different story, though to my knowledge it has never happened.

I can't think of a single one of my friends who would fuck my wife. There are a few who I know fancy her, but I am confident they would not go there.

As to just a few of her male friends and colleagues who are only acquainted with me or don't know me at all, that could be a different story, though to my knowledge it has never happened.

I like to keep our hotwifing away from my side of our marriage. So my friends have no idea of my wife's extra marital sex life and that I approve of it. So I would hate to think any of them would betray me like this.

I have read a number of stories that dealt with a married wife having sex with her husband’s coworkers or boss(es). If the original poster’s scenario and questions were modified slightly to change husband’s friends to husband’s coworkers/boss(es), how would responses change, if at all?

Thank you.

as a general rule, avoid mixing sex and work. it's just good sense to keep an income. when sex mixes with employmentn the results sometimes and especially lately are unemployment

I like to keep our hotwifing away from my side of our marriage. So my friends have no idea of my wife's extra marital sex life and that I approve of it. So I would hate to think any of them would betray me like this.

That is generally my approach (with rare exceptions that were thoroughly assessed by hubby and I in advance). He has been very generous in his acceptance of my sexual latitude. I feel it is highly incumbent upon me to make sure it doesn’t introduce problems into our lives or his friendships.

I know some that might be susceptible to seduction but none that would initiate.

I like to keep our hotwifing away from my side of our marriage. So my friends have no idea of my wife's extramarital sex life and that I approve of it. So I would hate to think any of them would betray me like this.

That is generally my approach (with rare exceptions that were thoroughly assessed by hubby and me in advance). He has been very generous in his acceptance of my sexual latitude. I feel it is highly incumbent upon me to make sure it doesn’t introduce problems into our lives or his friendships.

I know some that might be susceptible to seduction but none that would initiate.

If the definition of a Hotwife is a sexually uninhibited married woman who has the freedom and support in her marriage to pursue positive sexual relationships with men other than her husband and her husband has full knowledge of her activities and encourages them. Then the level of trust and understanding required often brings the couple closer and makes the marriage even stronger and more intimate.

However, there will still be a need to agree on boundaries and in our case, my wife has agreed on a similar philosophy similar to 'Policywank' where she has accepted it is highly incumbent upon her to make sure it doesn’t introduce problems into our lives or my friendships. This hasn't in anyway restricted her choice of men as there are still more men who would eagerly fuck and satisfy her sexually than she could ever want so why would she want to jeopardise what she has.

I can, therefore, trust my wife in this regard as I'm afraid given certain circumstances I would not trust all my friends to respect my wishes. I'm afraid I have seen marriages run into trouble when this sought of respect has been found wanting.

I've been on both sides of this question. I had a cheating wife, and I've had a couple of friends' wives offer themselves. I declined both. A "good" friend is not an easy thing to find.

...hub and i got into swinging way back when.....it was still called 'wife swapping'...lol...we had a rule, we never involved friends, single or couples, we had our social friends and our 'key club' friends and we never mixed them. of course our straight friends would have had a heart attack if they knew were we swinger's....in all the years we never had an issue. worked for us

Hot!!!

Back