The beauty of submissive men

I've never found a woman who will make me her slave... But one day my dream will cum true :)
 
I am a submissive man married to a woman who I would say leans more towards submissive in the bedroom but dominant outside of it. I wish she took that dominance into the bedroom more but likewise she probably wishes that I could be more dominant as well.

I agree with the posts suggesting that porn femdom is an extreme version of what real -life femdom should be.

As a sub male, I want above all else for her to be pleased sexually. I am not small, but not large either. I am average. I don't have the stamina I once did and recognizing that she herself might prefer to be dominated in the bedroom, I desire to see another man give her what she needs: a well-endowed alpha male who will provide her pleasures that I cannot.

Additionally, i want to please her in the ways that I can. I love going down on her more than I enjoy her going down on me. Her orgasm is of utmost importance to me. I know my cock cannot give her one but my tongue and her vibrator can so I always want to have that whichever way she wants.

For me that is the true essence of male servitude: to put her pleasures before your own and in fact, to gain pleasure from hers.
 
I want more like this, do you have ? :Dhttp://pet0rmaster.tumblr.com/post/137140222583/wyw4-hands
 

Very nice indeed!

I'm new to the forums, and have only read a handful of threads. But this one is simply fantastic!

I've known my wife for 25 years and we've been married for 15 years. She's known I've had a somewhat submissive nature in the bedroom since a few months after we started dating. She, however, never enjoyed being dominant...until about a year ago. One night last summer we had the most honest and open conversation about our sexual fantasies. Sure, we knew SOME of each other's fantasies...but we were quite surprised to learn the full extent of each other's hidden desires.

Since that night, we have deeply explored those fantasies...and the only negative aspect of it is that we didn't have that conversation years earlier. But better late than never!

For the past year she has indulged me in forced foot worship (which was incredible), teased me with her body while I was tied up and naked and blindfolded (not knowing when she would touch me and how was exhilarating) and expected me to give her an orgasm without reciprocating. This included giving her oral sex - which she had NEVER been keen on until she finally agreed to let me do it to her (and she ended up having a very powerful orgasm...so of course she was hooked).

I never truly realized how wonderful it felt to bring my wife so much sexual pleasure without feeling like she should do the same to me. Up until last summer, she would sometimes masturbate me to orgasm with her hands or feet and not expect anything in return. That felt rather empty to me. Since last summer, we have had numerous sessions in which I've given her an orgasm and I don't expect one in return. And I feel completely fulfilled.
 
I've been following CFNM for the past several years. Sadly there aren't many videos exploring this. Literotica has the best collection of CFNM literature that I've found, but I still desire more so I've taken up writing.

I wish I could find a real life partner who would live this cfnm lifestyle with me. But that too has been difficult.
 
Absolutely.
Because it is such a gift.

I like face sitting and intense oral... And oh my god that is so accepting and generous. To have a man delighting in doing it and wanting to do it as long as you want .... And adoring how much I love it - damn that's better than diamonds!!

The last time my special guy did that for me (the day before he flew away) ... after an incredible series of orgasms I collapsed off his face like a rag doll to see him lying there with a blissful smile and a glistening face... As he said "that was heaven". I just adored him at that moment... And curled my body around to hold him and cherish him.

Fuck yeah - if I don't appreciate that I don't deserve it.

Yes, adoring, worshipping my lady is my life. My need to please, pleasure her is my utmost desire. My strongest need is to be submissive to her. For her to tell me what she needs me to do and have me beg her to serve her, beg her to let me taste her sweet little princess and make it quiver. Loving her to make me wait for release and when she decides I have earned it, to edge me for the longest. Being submissive to her is my greatest pleasure. Yearning to allow command me to lick her behind hole makes me cum as when she threatens to blister my as does only never to have it done. Anticipation that never is satisfied just yearned for permantly.
 
Great thread. I am a submissive male, but also not a fan of the really degrading side of this. I love to serve a dominant woman, one who takes control, but not really turned on by humiliation.
 
This is a great thread, been enjoying it. I consider myself a switch but have taken on the Dominant role in my current relationship. I have only been in one relationship where I took on a submissive role and I really did love it.

I agree with most of your comments around femdom porn and how the Dom is portrayed. I also done like the humiliation aspects of some of the porn. It's been a while since I've been put in a situation of having to fully submit, my cock still aches thinking about it.
 
That's hot, the thought of being totally at someone's "service" appeals to me. I love orally satisfying a woman, can do that for hours, love to worship beautiful feet, be told what to do... wow, love just thinking about it!
 
Wow, I love this thread! Submissive men are certainly very beautiful. Mmm.

There was a FetLife discussion titled "F/m Manga and Anime Recommendations" from the group "Submissive men and women who love them" which contained some interesting responses relevant to this conversation. For those intrigued by female-created media centered around male submission, I'll copy and paste my response to that thread here:

"If you're ever interested in analyzing yaoi from a sociological perspective, there's a great book titled 'Boys' Love Manga: Essays on the Sexual Ambiguity and Cross-Cultural Fandom of the Genre.' It discusses male objectification in relation to female arousal, along with a bunch of other fascinating topics. One of the chapters, titled '101 Uses for Boys: Communing with the Reader in Yaoi and Slash,' closes with this awesome paragraph: 'Slash and yaoi interrupt the dominant narratives of manga, television, and even pornography by giving females a chance to play with boys and the male body in ways that male authors/artists have traditionally assumed to be their right to manipulate and play with the female body. In the worlds of yaoi and slash, it is the male body that is on display. And here it has been rendered poseable, penetrable, and subject to disruptions that serve to queer the dominant narratives in playful and irreverent ways. Playing with boys in ways that the creators of the original television characters never intended (in the case of slash) or that the creators of the original manga genres never foresaw is an essential aspect of the pleasure of these texts. A whole new toy box has been opened by these genres for female artists, writers, and readers.'"

:)
Great response! Can you provide a link to the actual discussion in fetlife so those of us who are members can go check it out? I love your post above and would like to take a look at the whole discussion.

ES
 
Submissive men

Is such a sexy thing .... The idea of tyinghim up and giving him pain and a little pleasure knowing he loves it and begging for more.
 
My first Sir, J, was a bi switch. While he was quite the dominant with me, he was submissive to the primary man in our collective relationship, D (with whom I had a relationship mostly as friends, though we had a few...difficult-to-describe moments). I was very rarely allowed to view the submissive side of J. When I was new to the relationship he didn't want me to confuse The Way Things Were Supposed to Be. As we all grew together, things became a bit more relaxed. I was gifted with the chance to watch a few sessions involving items J wanted to introduce me to, with him as the subject; I think it was in part to reassure me (I can take this, so will you).

One year, on his birthday, the three of us went to the old Hellfire Club in NYC. (I was living in Brooklyn at the time, and a regular member--yes, I'm olllld.) I was appointed as assistant for the evening, while D played with J. It was, quite honestly, one of the sexiest, hottest, and most beautiful evenings of my life. They'd been together for several years and knew each other quite well, of course. The way they moved, reacted and did the dance with each other was incredible. There was no humiliation, no belittling, none of the stereotyped 'sissy' attitude (and I'm not demeaning that, IF both parties are into that form of expression). J was 'all man' even in service. It's really very hard to describe the sense of strength and...dignity (?) that ran as a strong undercurrent through the whole scene, the entire night really.

On a very physical level, J was just gorgeous, and D (who wasn't my type) had this very sexy air of concentration that was completely unexpected. I wish I could pull it all out of my head and share it as stills or video, I truly do.

One of my favorite posts from this thread.
I love how DS describes J as having been, 'All man, even in service.' What a lovely image.
 
Back
Top