Sexiest hotel encounter?

Walked in a hotel room sucked a guys cock swallowed his cum walked out. He tasted yummy
 
Anyone here in this thread?

Hey

This thread has been quiet a while, though so many online are now or often in hotels

Who is still here?

Who's joining now to say hi?

Gabriel
 
I'm in a hotel right now and looking at Lit. I don't really think that qualifies as a sexy encounter. I keep hoping, though.
 
sexy hotel encounters...

i've had several sexy encounters at hotels, but one of the hottest and most spontaneous was fucking an older man i met at a friends wedding. luckily, i had reserved my own hotel room for the night (who doesn't hope to get laid at a wedding!) and i took him to it and we had some of the hottest, kinkiest sex for hours. i missed most of the reception, but it was worth it to be pleasured by such an experienced older man!
 
Heading to a conference and hotel this week - - - based on this thread, I need to hang out in the hotel bar as much as possible to see if any horny strangers have the same idea!
 
i've had several sexy encounters at hotels, but one of the hottest and most spontaneous was fucking an older man i met at a friends wedding. luckily, i had reserved my own hotel room for the night (who doesn't hope to get laid at a wedding!) and i took him to it and we had some of the hottest, kinkiest sex for hours. i missed most of the reception, but it was worth it to be pleasured by such an experienced older man!
Very hot. I take it that he made it worth getting the room...
 
Ok so my wife and a friend of ours had a Christmas party (for work) at a meeting room of a big hotel. Rooms were half off if we wanted to stay the night. So we got a room and our friend and her husband got a room. The four of us were just chilling in their room after the party. We realized that none of us brought a change of clothes. So the girls left to go back to our houses to get clothes.

So me and brad were sitting on the bed flipping channels. We were both still in dress clothes. He says, "I don't know about you but I'm getting out of this suit. So we both stripped down to boxers and tshirts. So he is flipping channels and comes across the porn channel. He says, "I wonder if it has a preview." Clicks on it twice. It starts playing. He realizes he just bought it. He says, "Oh well, guess we can just get worked up for when the girls get back."

So we are watching it. It's getting hot and I notice he has a hard on and is rubbing his cock over top his boxers. A few inches pokes out but he says nothing. I'm not even sure at this point if he is even bicurious. I'm horny as hell at this point. I just suck up my courage and try it. I reach over and pull his cock out and start stroking. I say, "We cool?" He says, "No problems here." He reaches over and pulls mine out and starts stroking me. I decide to take off the rest of my clothes. He does too. We are stroking each other not even paying attention to the porn anymore.

I lean over and start sucking his dick. He moans and says, "Now we're talking." I get up and lay between his legs and start sucking it. He rubs my head and says, "That's right baby. Suck that dick. Damn that feels good." I keep sucking. I will be the first to admit that I love sucking dick. More so than eating pussy and I really enjoy that too. He then says, "Let me suck your dick too baby." So we start 69ing. So we are both just going to town on each other. Not even worried about where the girls were or if they would walk in and see us. He takes my cock from his mouth and says, "Why haven't we done this sooner? I stop and say, "You wanna fuck me baby?" He says, "Can I?" I said, "Yes. I'd love for you to."

So I get on my hands and knees. He tongue fucks my pussy and makes me moan. He then puts a bit of spit on his cock and pushes his cock in me. I moan and say, "Oh god yeah, just like that. Fuck me baby." He starts off slow. Grabs my ass and is pumping his dick in and out of me. I say, "Fuck me harder baby. Gimme that dick." He starts fucking me hard and fast. Each stroke he is pushing all 8 inches in me. He can't take much more. He says, "I'm gonna cum soon baby. I'm gonna cum." I say back as I'm jacking my dick, "Cum in my pussy baby. Fill my pussy up." He says, "Oh my god you are so hot. Oh I'm cumming baby." Slams his cock in me 3-4 more times. Then he stops and I can feel his cock throb as he empties into me. After he is done he pulls out. I lay on my back and I'm stroking my dick. He leans down and starts sucking me off. I can't take much more. I tel him I'm cumming. He swallows part of my load but then stops and I shoot the rest onto my face and chest.

He gets a text saying they were sorry they took so long but they just went to the store to buy some clothes instead and they were on their way up. He puts back on his boxers and tshirt. I take my boxers and tshirt to the bathroom to clean up. They walk in and we are just chilling watching tv.
 
lovely old inn on the main street of a tourist town with a balcony right above the street. She was a friend of a friend who agreed to meet me. After dinner we took a bottle of wine to the balcony . There was a few people at the other end of the balcony so we turned our chairs (Those Morticia Addams type) to face each other and away from them. Her sundress rode up and bit and I was pleased to see she wore no panties. Before long I was merrily tasting how lovely she tasted. We both enjoyed knowing we were clearly visible to all walking beneath us in the late summer evening sun
 
True occurence

So this was the good old days of Yahoo messenger having chat rooms. I landed in HK and checked into my hotel and promptly logged into Yahoo messenger. Was on my way back from other countries in Asia so was not jetlagged. I started talking to a girl who was from HK and she was really into her breasts being sucked. I couldn't quite believe it when she agreed to meet me for coffee at a nearby cafe. She was a bit reserved at first and laughed off my invite to come back to my place. I gave up any hope of that happening and just relaxed chatting with her. We were having a pastry and she said "your pastry looks dry, I think you want something to drink" alluding to our earlier breastplay online. She did come to my hotel room but insisted that there would be no penetration - I was actually glad because though she was nice, I wasn't ready to risk by doing it with a complete stranger. We had some nice (safe) oral/hand play and she left. It was amazing.
 
Ahhhhh..The good ole' days of Yahoo chat rooms. Good times, good times. Too bad they are gone.
 
Those Yahoo chat rooms were addictive. In the last year of their existence, there were too many 'bots' but still fun
 
Sure!

is it later

Thanks for the reminder!

I have several I can think of, here is the first one.


I was in my hotel room in a foreign country. The hotels were very tall high rise type you find in larger cities. I was on the 20th floor and my balcony faced the hotel next door and their balconies.

Sure enough early in the evening with the Sun still out I walked onto my balcony and sat down. I happened to notice movement on the balcony of the hotel next door. There was a man on the balcony relaxing face up on a lounge chair in his swimsuit. A woman came onto the balcony, also in her swimsuit, with him and started giving him a BJ. Soon after that she got on top facing away from me and began fucking him.

They were at the hotel next door and about 8 floors lower. I could not see them that clearly but it was very clear she was giving him a BJ at first because of her head moving up and down in his lap...and that she was fucking him later because she had removed her top and was again moving up and down on his lap.

I would have loved to stand up and get a better view or even better IF I had a pair of binoculars, but that would have looked very creepy, so I just sat, watched them finish, and then they moved inside.

ES
 
That happened to me!

I used to follow this blog from hotel workers around the world sharing their stories, experiences, encounters from their perspective. Can't find the link any more, but will keep searching - they had some amazing stories!

The one's that stick out the most are the guests who seemingly intentionally start masturbating as the maid service comes in - both men and women.
Catching couples having sex, or bjs in different public parts of the hotel
And their sex with one another in vacant hotel rooms

I have had this happen BUT I did not do it intentionally.

One day I was laying on the bed masturbating while reading an erotic magazine like Penthouse Variations. I thought I had put the "Do not Disturb" sign on but I must have forgot because right in the middle of my fun, I heard a knock at the door with the familiar comment, "Housekeeping!" I was unsure if it was at my door at first, it sounded like it was next door. Just in case I got up and walked slowly to the door listening to see if it was my door. This time I heard it at my door and before I could say anything or even get to the door the Maid/lady walked in finding me running to the door.

Shocked, she just looked at me. I could not say anything and just looked at her. I was naked, my dick hard, covered in oil, and in one hand was my magazine, in the other was nothing but a very oily hand. We just looked at each other for what seemed to be a minute. I felt like she even tilted her head to try to get a look at the title of my magazine. In reality she we probably only stared at each other for a few seconds. She told me she was very sorry and closed the door.

Of course the next day I felt like I got weird looks from every member of the female staff.

ES
 
Not real hot but funny

I was in a hotel with my wife many years ago. We heard the couple next door fucking and moaning loudly. I looked at my wife and told her, "Hey let's see if we can make more noise than them!" She just gave me a weird look like, "Are you crazy?" and we just sat there while they fucked and fucked.

I was upset that we could not fuck and the woman next door seemed to be having a great time screaming her head off. The walls were so thin that I could even hear her talking to her husband, not the actual words, but I could hear conversation.

The next day at check out as I was coming back up the elevator I saw them leaving from the room next to us. The woman was petite, she wore glasses, and had big tits. She was very shy and dressed down so you could not see much of her body, but enough to see she had tits.

Anyway, when we got down to the Lobby to check out I noticed the couple sitting in a couch together waiting for the bus to the Airport. The front desk manager asked how our stay was and I told him, "It was good except we did not get much sleep. The couple next door were making a lot of noise while making love, especially the woman." The woman must have heard because when I turned around to head over to my wife she was blushing bright red and her husband was beaming and proud. Oops I thought to myself.

ES
 
At a hotel with an older woman rping my mom. We brought back the waitress at the restaraunt in the hotel
 
I know this sounds like a made up story, but every word of it is true.

About 10yrs ago my job would take me out of town for weeks at a time, so I got good at chatting up the hotel staff at the places I stayed to find out the best places in town to eat/drink/dance/hook up etc. One night at a hotel in York, PA, I asked this cute little girl-next-door type who was working the reception desk, where a good place to go for drinks would be. To my surprise, she said if I could wait a half an hour she would show me. So, naturally, I did. She met me in the lobby at the time we agreed upon, got into my car and headed to the club she suggested. She didn't look like the GND type anymore, as her uniform had been replaced with tight jeans and a short leather jacket with a sheer top underneath. When we got there, there was a long line to get in, and a bouncer at the door. "shit" she said, that guy wont let me in, "why not" I asked, "cause I'm only 19, the other bouncer lets me in" Now it's my turn to say "shit", because this little thing was very hot. She suggested we go back to the hotel, and asked if we could stop for beer and drink in my room. Well, I didn't say no to that. For the sake of brevity, I won't go into all the boring details, but after several beers, she starts telling me about her cross-dressing boyfriend, and how the two of them like to pick up guys and fuck them. I'm totally stunned by this, and ask her to tell me more. She starts telling me how her BF likes to watch her get fucked while he masturbates. "Is that what you had in mind for me?" I asked her. "yeah, kind'a" was her answer. By this time I was getting kind of drunk, and was very horny, so I said "well call him, and have him come over" as I didn't care who watched as long as I got my cock into her. About 15 min later, this skinny, small-framed twink dressed in a tight black dress shows up at my door. I have to say, he was quite passable. He comes in, we talk a bit, smoke a few cigars I had (that was a sight, this cute little chick, a cutie boy in a little black dress and lacy panties, and me sitting around smoking cigars), drink a bit more, until he raised the question- "can I watch you fuck her?" 'You bet" was all I could say. The girl smiles a kind of devilish smile and starts to strip down slowly as the boy and I watch. When she was naked she came over to me, knelt between my legs, undid my pants, and sucked me off like there was no tomorrow. I was in heaven watching this little thing slid her mouth up and down my hard cock. She would toss her head from side to side and wiggle her cute little butt as she did, making me all the more aroused. Meanwhile, her BF has his cock out, one of the smallest I've ever seen, and if furiously wanking away. I take the girl over to the bed and proceed to fuck her in every conceivable position for the next hour or so while she just gets wilder and wilder with her actions. Now, I'm not superman, but when I'm half drunk, I last a long time (or at leas did, time has caught up with me) and her BF has cum probably 4 or 5 times. He knows I'm due, and asks if he can blow me. Back then, I wasn't as open minded as I am now, and refused, which he was cool with, so he asked if I would cum on both his and her face if she let me put it in her ass. That I couldn't say no to. The girl, for her part, wasn't too happy with this arrangement, or so it seemed, but decided if it got me off and made her BF happy, she would do it. The BF got one of those little bottles of hand lotion that hotels have in the rooms and smeared it into her ass as she bent over the edge of the chair in the room. He then spread her cheeks apart and I moved in. Her ass was not as tight as I expected, and I guessed that this wasn't her first backdoor experience. As I hammered away for a while, she began pushing back into my dick meeting me thrust for thrust. Her BF was fondling her tits and rubbing her clit, occasionally straying up and touching me as I pounded her ass. It didn't take too long before she started to whimper and moan and then cum. Now it was my turn. I let them both know what was coming, and just as he said, they both knelt in front of me. I stripped off the condom I was wearing, and blasted out one of the biggest loads of my life right onto both their faces. They both giggled like girls, and took turns licking cum off each other. We all got back on the bed, with the boy and I fondling and fingering the girl for a while until he fell asleep. She told me that this was the best time they ever had doing that sort of thing and wanted to know if we could do it again the next night. Sadly, I was leaving that coming afternoon, but told her I'd be back in a month or so, and we could do it then. She seemed happy at that, and started to suck my soft (and sore) dick again. She succeeded in getting me hard, and coaxed another load out of me, which she directed me to shoot all over her sleeping BF. They stayed till about 5am when they both got up and left. Sadly, I never got a phone number, and when I went back to the hotel a month later, found out they both had been fired. I went to the club she took me to, and asked around, but no one knew where they went. Too bad, as that was one of the best nights of sex I ever had.
 
Years ago I was staying at a hotel right after I had broke up with my gf at the time. We had sex just about every day, for hours and hours at time. So when we broke up I found myself walking around very horny.

As I checked into my room I noticed the room next door was very close and that it was an adjoining room. I went into my room right around 6pm dropped my stuff off and went to dinner, later hanging out by the bar and front desk.

I head back to my room at 8pm and as soon as I get in bed I start to hear moaning next door. I can't believe it. This was the worst time for me to hear that shit. I sit up and it gets louder, so I put my clothes on and run out of the room. The front desk girl asks me if I am okay and I tell her the guys next door are fucking. She blushes and goes silent.

An hour later I am back in my room and it is quiet. I am about to go to sleep and it starts again. I can't go to the front desk anymore so I just sit there for about an hour while they fuck and fuck. I can't sleep, my dick is rock hard sticking straight up and I am so frustrated I can't even masturbate.

So I took mental notes, like watching a Porn movie. He fucked her to orgasm first then starting using a vibrator, she was yelling how great it felt when he started spanking her at the same time. Then more fucking while spanking giving her more orgasms then she gave him a BJ.

I finally got to sleep and the next day I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered it and nothing but a dial tone, it was the phone next door! That is how thin the walls were.

I got up and went for a long run hoping not to hear them again. When I got back I heard them talking and the woman was talking about life as a stewardess. The guy was talking about his car dealership.

Hours later on the way to the airport, I told the van driver the story. He asked me what room I was in and IF I was sure what I heard? I told him yes and he told me the guy in the room next to me was the owner of the hotel and the woman was not his wife!

Later on I am on a flight home and I happen to be sitting next to an off duty stewardess. As I close my eyes and she is talking to someone else I think I recognize her voice. I ask her if she stayed at my hotel last night and she tells me, "Yes I stayed there last night and the owner of the hotel is really a nice guy!"

ES
 
Another one from many years ago

Years ago when I was in my 30's I was staying at this hotel in Chicago for work. I spent a lot of time at the hotel due to my work so I met this young girl in her 20s and we started a relationship. It was the first time I had been with a woman who was so into sex. We fucked all the time.

Long story short, we ended up playing a game with the maids. We roamed the halls looking for rooms that needed to be made up and was left open. We would try to find the one closest to a maid that was already working on a room. We would fuck in that room and move on to another one across the hall or on another floor trying not to get caught by any of the maids or hotel staff.

To me, the hottest part of the whole game besides the possibility of getting caught was our pledge to stain the sheets in each room. She would concentrate, gyrate her hips, use her fingers, do whatever she needed to do to have a very messy, wet orgasm on the sheets. I could cum easily when she was doing that and it led to intense orgasms for us both. When we finished each time, we would get up and admire our stains of sex.

ES
 
coolest thread ever

fact or fiction....this been the coolest thread ever..;)
 
I used to work in hotels after college and yes, the craziest things happen. And be sure that if you got caught by any of the staff ... EVERYBODY looked at you that way the next day :D
But the staff wasn't much better ... our "best friend" was the night security guard. He was this tall, bald, tattooed, metal musician guy that scared the crap out of me the first time I met him ... but who was the sweetest and most fun guy ever. He also was the keeper of the key for the roof. So anytime any of us wanted to sneak up there to get hot an heavy we had to ask him. I think he loved that most about his job. My bf and I would sneak up there, the city below us as he slid into me. It was awesome. The hotels around were all the same heights, so you would never know if somebody was actually watching. ... other than the security guy that is.

I still like hotels. Something about the transient nature of hotels makes it easier to be a bit more forward. I've more than once considered to head to a business hotel and sit in the bar, just to see what happens.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top