Have you ever physically met anyone from here?

I have met a couple of very sweet guys from here. With hopes of seeing them both again
 
I briefly dated someone I met here.

OKC is where I usually pick up horror stories.
 
Yes, it was a beautiful encounter. It was one-time and lasted only about two hours, but it was time really well spent :)
 
I have. I wish we were still in contact as she was a good friend but I was not xx
 
Yes, I have. A very sweet lady that I consider a friend. Wasn't sexual in anyway. Just neighboring counties so we decided to meet. She was both gorgeous and sweet and we have pics ! I never do anything like that so it was exciting for me.
 
I've met several people from Lit but all as friends. Many are still friends, some are not on Lit anymore and I talk to them on Facebook these days. Most I have known for many years.
 
Yes, a woman flew up 11 years ago from Reno Nevada to take my virginity.
 
Nope, haven't. Not opposed to the ideal but don't dwell on the matter.
 
I tried to hang out with someone local a couple weeks ago, but it didn't pan out. I was also interested in going to a concert just two days ago but I passed on it since I'd been to another concert the previous weekend and out to a movie four days ago, and I needed to make sure my wife had time to leave the house too. Turned out the same person was at that concert!
 
Back
Top