But Her E-mails!

Oh, we need to get the Republican Congress on that case right away. Lots of investigations. Drag her in there to testify.

It's just the usual thing with them - using whatever they can, however they can as a weapon against their "enemies". They have no issue with the emails except how they could and can be used against HRC. If they really cared about the ethics, let alone the optics, of emails (or cell phones) they would be more cautious about their own actions. Jared and Ivanka have both used personal emails with private domains to conduct government business, thousands of messages. And they aren't the only ones. The personal cell phone use has been well documented. Even Trump himself doesn't like using the government issued cell phone. They don't care about national security or governmental integrity. They never have.

It's pretty much a do as I say, not as I do reality with them. :rolleyes:

It's just the usual thing with them - using whatever they can, however they can as a weapon against their "enemies". They have no issue with the emails except how they could and can be used against HRC. If they really cared about the ethics, let alone the optics, of emails (or cell phones) they would be more cautious about their own actions. Jared and Ivanka have both used personal emails with private domains to conduct government business, thousands of messages. And they aren't the only ones. The personal cell phone use has been well documented. Even Trump himself doesn't like using the government issued cell phone. They don't care about national security or governmental integrity. They never have.

It's pretty much a do as I say, not as I do reality with them. :rolleyes:

Do you really think it matters anymore? Everyone is reading everybody's everything :).

Do you really think it matters anymore? Everyone is reading everybody's everything :).

It never mattered to begin with really. Only mattered as much as it could be used against their "enemies". That's how they deal with threats.

Cowardly and hypocritical, but oddly effective.

It never mattered to begin with really. Only mattered as much as it could be used against their "enemies". That's how they deal with threats.

Cowardly and hypocritical, but oddly effective.

It is but it isn't.

Do you think Botany Boy will get on R's case for their hypocrisy?

Were her emails classified?

Did she sign an NDA like Clinton and then flagrantly violate national security laws??

If you answered no to those...then it's not hypocrisy.

If the answer is yes...then she should go to Leavenworth just like Clinton should have.

The answer to the second question is yes and yes. Go read the article.

The answer to the first is unknown. I presume, then, you'll be calling for an FBI Investigation and a full scale investigation by Congress? Don't we need to know? We didn't know about the "110" out of tens of thousands that were Classified with Clinton until after the FBI Investigation. Anything less is blatant partisan hackery.

Were her emails classified?

Did she sign an NDA like Clinton and then flagrantly violate national security laws??

If you answered no to those...then it's not hypocrisy.

If the answer is yes...then she should go to Leavenworth just like Clinton should have.

The answer to the second question is yes and yes. Go read the article.

The answer to the first is unknown.

If you don't know the answer to the first question then you can't know the answer to the second.

Putting classified information onto an unsecured electronic device/network was the problem and the violation with Clinton.

If Ivanka didn't put/send classified information onto her shit and it was just a "What's for lunch?" email?

Then there was no legal foul nor any hypocrisy on the part of all the people who wanted Hillary held accountable under the law just like poor people.

I presume, then, you'll be calling for an FBI Investigation and a full scale investigation by Congress? Don't we need to know? We didn't know about the "110" out of tens of thousands that were Classified with Clinton until after the FBI Investigation. Anything less is blatant partisan hackery.

I don't get to call for anything. But I wouldn't see any harm in checking it out to see if sensitive information had been compromised.

However if it is found she did compromise a bunch of top secret shit? I think we should lock her ass up same as any.

But I would not be against giving her the SAME pass we have Clinton just so everything is equal!! FBI come out and say 'Yeaaaa she totally did it, but since we can't prove she was doing anything malicious with it there is legal wiggle room for the elites with us backing them so we're going to let it slide. ' :D

Your fucking head would explode....
giphy.gif

And I would laugh my ass off at the collective SJW meltdown.

66a47662de958ee353d3b22da53e039f.gif

Last edited:
Ah yes, the deplorable meltdown over this has already started, with partisan hack BotanyBoy leading the way. :cool:

Source please on Hillary Clinton signing an NDA for anything. That's not how cabinet-level appointments work. If it was, Trump's cabinet would be in a whole load of shit. But . . . but . . . I guess it is anyway. What a swamp the Trumpettes here are supporting.

Source please on Hillary Clinton signing an NDA for anything. That's not how cabinet-level appointments work. If it was, Trump's cabinet would be in a whole load of shit. But . . . but . . . I guess it is anyway. What a swamp the Trumpettes here are supporting.

LOL you know damn well if she did or not (she almost certainly did somewhere along her however many decades in DC) we wouldn't know shit about any of them, and never will.

Get fucked poser.

Last edited:
Back