But Her E-mails!

It was stupid and she should have known better.

My concern is about the established DC crowd who work for the admin during the transition. They're supposed to assist the incoming admin.

To that end, it was obvious that the incoming admin was unaware of things that an entrenched DC politico would know. The transition group as well as the permanent DC employees, as part of their jobs, were obligated to assist the incoming admin in avoiding the mistakes and pitfalls which have occurred. They did not do this.

The fault is Ivanka's. The blame may lie elsewhere. Whether it was criminal or not; we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
It was stupid.
Correct.

My concern is the established DC crowd who work for the Gov. They're supposed to do their jobs and assist the incoming admin.
No, she knew gottdamn well what she ws doing and knew it was against the law.

The fault is Ivanka's.
Correct again

The blame may lie elsewhere.

No, it doesn't. Stop making excuses. You would never afford Hillary that same grace period.

Whether it was criminal or not; we'll have to wait and see.

Kinda like an unimpeded Mueller investigation?

Now go back to bed, Timmy, this day doesn't agree with you.

Correct.

No, she knew gottdamn well what she ws doing and knew it was against the law.

Correct again

No, it doesn't. Stop making excuses. You would never afford Hillary that same grace period.

Kinda like an unimpeded Mueller investigation?

Now go back to bed, Timmy, this day doesn't agree with you.

Tsk, tsk. Poor Luk, woke up in the wrong bed again. Tell us, how exactly do you know that Ivanka "knew" it was against the law? Are you psychic? Her BFF that she tells all her secrets to? A gov employee who has access to classified information which contains an admission that she knew it but did it anyway?

Or is it possible that you just made up that shit? As usual. Eh Timmeh?

Tsk, tsk. Poor Luk, woke up in the wrong bed again. Tell us, how exactly do you know that Ivanka "knew" it was against the law? Are you psychic? Her BFF that she tells all her secrets to? A gov employee who has access to classified information which contains an admission that she knew it but did it anyway?

Or is it possible that you just made up that shit? As usual. Eh Timmeh?

Luk has seen your house, to call Luk "poor" is laughable.

Anyway, if you honestly do not think that she knew anything about the illegality of her emails after the entire conclusion of the 2016 election was flooded by Hillary's emails, you really have no place in a civilized society and need to be put down for good.

Lol. Aw.

"Cares" about the treatment of "sensitive" information. So patriotic!

No, you don't.

Well neither do you or the (D)'s....why should I? :D

Everyone here knows you are full of shit. :D

You're the only poser here buddy.

It's funny to watch him double down trying to protect Rs when caught in obvious hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy??

I haven't seen anything verifying Ivanka did what Clinton did.

Everyone but him, obviously. I've never seen someone so hell bent on proving their stupidity...I've been on messageboards for a long time, he's the most prolific dumbfuck of them all.

Maybe after he buys the state of Minnesota, he'll have to time do something else rather than sit his fat ass on here all day and night. What a loser.

Better get to work wage slave....gotta pay for my tax breaks.... sucker :D

Yeah it was a big factor but he won by being a racist. You have a point.

Things I don't like are because racism....I can't prove it but I'll make that claim all day at any time. - Cry of the SJW

giphy.gif

Well neither do you or the (D)'s....why should I? :D

You're the only poser here buddy.

What hypocrisy??

I haven't seen anything verifying Ivanka did what Clinton did.

Better get to work wage slave....gotta pay for my tax breaks.... sucker :D

The bottom of the barrel got little in the way of tax breaks...you have no reason to crow there fat boy..

Anyway, if you honestly do not think that she knew anything about the illegality of her emails after the entire conclusion of the 2016 election was flooded by Hillary's emails, you really have no place in a civilized society and need to be put down for good.

I said it was stupid and that she should have known better. What part of that didn't you understand?

Oh, I know, the part where you had to actually READ AND COMPREHEND what I wrote.

If they haven't cared about Trump himself using an unsecure phone, and they sure haven't, they're obviously not going to care what Ivanka is up to.

Thinking they're going to be shamed by their inconsistency assumes they can be shamed by anything at all. It's wasted effort.

Pretty much sums it up

I said it was stupid and that she should have known better. What part of that didn't you understand?

Oh, I know, the part where you had to actually READ AND COMPREHEND what I wrote.

Yeah, now fuck off with your dumb reading comprehension insult, fuckknuckle. You really are a dumb sonofabitch with more mouth than brains.

If they haven't cared about Trump himself using an unsecure phone, and they sure haven't, they're obviously not going to care what Ivanka is up to.

Thinking they're going to be shamed by their inconsistency assumes they can be shamed by anything at all. It's wasted effort.

Exactly. Or, the multitude of others in his administration that have used personal emails swamp creatures included. Maybe someone would like to make the claim that poor Reince didn’t know any better.

HeavyHugeAfricanhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Hillary Clinton & her e-mails:

"LOCK HURR UPP!!! LOCK HURR UPP!!! LOCK HURR UPP!!!"

Ivanka Trump & her e-mails:

"Oh, she should've known better. Poor dear. Tsk tsk."

tumblr_nrx7bbvz9v1qz5r5lo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

ThickHiddenAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif

The bottom of the barrel got little in the way of tax breaks...you have no reason to crow there fat boy..

The bottom of the barrel doesn't pay taxes . Roughly 50% of the American public gets back more in taxes than they pay how do you cut the taxes of someone that doesn't pay taxes?

LOL awwww look at the softy janitor trying to be snarky.

Hillary Clinton & her e-mails:

"LOCK HURR UPP!!! LOCK HURR UPP!!! LOCK HURR UPP!!!"

Ivanka Trump & her e-mails:

"Oh, she should've known better. Poor dear. Tsk tsk."

Gawd forbid you take into consideration the nature of the emails....that would be rational and considerably less partisan.

But we all know bigots like you would never imagine such a thing. Progress!!

LOL awwww look at the softy janitor trying to be snarky.

Gawd forbid you take into consideration the nature of the emails....that would be rational and considerably less partisan.

But we all know bigots like you would never imagine such a thing. Progress!!

God forbid you actually read the article before spouting off. You’ve gone full parrot. :(

God forbid you actually read the article before spouting off. You’ve gone full parrot. :(

I read it.

I've heard several news reports about it.

Not one single confirmation that the emails she was using in her private accounts/networks/devices were of a classified nature.

If you can cite that her emails were classified I'd gladly condemn her the same as Clinton and apologize to Zumi for trashing his false equivalency that turned out to be more equivalent than information earlier led to believe.

My concern is about the established DC crowd who work for the admin during the transition. They're supposed to assist the incoming admin.

The incoming administration would want the help from the outgoing administration. It has been patently demonstrated that the incoming administration didn't want or seek or accept any help because everything anyone needed to know was already in Donald Trump's brain.

Who do you think you're fooling? You Trumpettes are ridiculous. How much do the Russians pay you to put this crap in the social media?

Since you POC's pretended NOT to see

Lets repeat again

One was Sec of State, one wasnt

One deleted her emails, contra Gov preservation laws, one didnt

One destroyed her phones to hide info, one didnt

One used BLEECH BIT to expunge info, one didnt

One set up a secret server in her bathroom to EVADE and HIDE her messages, the other didnt

and besides

YOU ALL SAID IT DIDNT MATTER!

Back