But Her E-mails!

It was stupid and she should have known better.

My concern is about the established DC crowd who work for the admin during the transition. They're supposed to assist the incoming admin.

To that end, it was obvious that the incoming admin was unaware of things that an entrenched DC politico would know. The transition group as well as the permanent DC employees, as part of their jobs, were obligated to assist the incoming admin in avoiding the mistakes and pitfalls which have occurred. They did not do this.

The fault is Ivanka's. The blame may lie elsewhere. Whether it was criminal or not; we'll have to wait and see.

So it is Obama's fault?

Yeah, now fuck off with your dumb reading comprehension insult, fuckknuckle. You really are a dumb sonofabitch with more mouth than brains.

Dude, you really shouldn't talk about yourself in public like this.

So it is Obama's fault?

Are you as dumb as Luk? Nevermind, we already know the answer to that question.

Go back and READ what I wrote. I said clear as day that it's Ivanka's fault. And, here's a newsflash for CF and the rest of you idjits - this "scoop" is old news. It was revealed a year ago that she'd used her private email account during the transition.

It was still her fault. She should have known better.

Are you as dumb as Luk? Nevermind, we already know the answer to that question.

Go back and READ what I wrote. I said clear as day that it's Ivanka's fault. And, here's a newsflash for CF and the rest of you idjits - this "scoop" is old news. It was revealed a year ago that she'd used her private email account during the transition.

It was still her fault. She should have known better.

You really need to stop, dipshit. This isn't for you as you're far too weak to keep up.

The real first lady is now officially being investigated.

Oops.

You really need to stop, dipshit. This isn't for you as you're far too weak to keep up.

The real first lady is now officially being investigated.

Oops.

Are you SURE about that? Because I believe you made a VERY SERIOUS error in your third sentence that sort of proves you have no fucking clue what you're saying.

AND, just so we're on the same page here, WHERE EXACTLY did I say IVANKA (not Melania) should get a pass?

You see, it's not ME who can't keep up. It's you. And every time you open your yap, you prove it to the entire world. Plus any ET's who happen to catch the satellite broadcast signal.

Are you SURE about that? Because I believe you made a VERY SERIOUS error in your third sentence that sort of proves you have no fucking clue what you're saying.

AND, just so we're on the same page here, WHERE EXACTLY did I say IVANKA (not Melania) should get a pass?

You see, it's not ME who can't keep up. It's you.

You poor thing.

Lol. At least I own a house or 3. Unlike poor Luk who can't even understand the fact that Ivanka isn't the "First Lady".

I guess you're far too stupid and wrapped up in "Luk" to understand the "REAL" first lady comment. Like I said, just fucking stop.

I guess you're far too stupid and wrapped up in "Luk" to understand the "REAL" first lady comment. Like I said, just fucking stop.

Idioms is hard.

tenor.gif

:D

You know, when you move the pedals backward like that on your bicycle, you don't get nowheres no matter how fast you make 'em go round and round.

You fucked up. You made it worse when you made an obvious mistake. And now everyone knows you won't admit you fucked up and are trying to CYA the whole thing in some sort of vague "you don't understand" when EVERYONE understands you fucked up bigly.

What's hilarious is 'zumi now acting like your bitch and covering for your stupid ass. Yeah, 'zumi, bend over and take it some more.

You would think that he would get the clue and stop yippin at me. He looks foolish every single time.

Look in the mirror bro. That guy looking back at you is the guy who's tormenting your conscience over all your fails, not me.

Look in the mirror bro. That guy looking back at you is the guy who's tormenting your conscience over all your fails, not me.

I can quite understand why you are avoiding looking in the mirror.

You know, when you move the pedals backward like that on your bicycle, you don't get nowheres no matter how fast you make 'em go round and round.

You fucked up. You made it worse when you made an obvious mistake. And now everyone knows you won't admit you fucked up and are trying to CYA the whole thing in some sort of vague "you don't understand" when EVERYONE understands you fucked up bigly.

What's hilarious is 'zumi now acting like your bitch and covering for your stupid ass. Yeah, 'zumi, bend over and take it some more.

Look at the timestamp and then get back me if you figure it out.

Yeah, 'zumi, bend over and take it some more.

well, damn, Hizzarp...if it's gonna be that kinda party, you best have some fuckin' money for that shit! And I don't mean that chump change you use for the dollar lunch specials at White Castle!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Look at the timestamp and then get back me if you figure it out.

Oooo, more of that vague "you don't understand" crap to make it seem like what you did isn't what you did.

Face it Skippy, you blew it. We all know it.

Back