Available to Edit ~~~ September 2018

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,380
Hard to believe another month is over. If you have time to help someone with a story, be sure to add your name to this thread.



Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Hello everyone. I'm offering up some spare time to edit some stories.

You may read my RP profile to see the genres of stories I prefer, but honestly I will read anything as long as there is no cross-dressing, transsexual/sissy or scat themes. I’m still on the fence about lactation (it’s not my cup of tea, but will I edit it? Probably, if it’s not too extreme). I don't tend to do well editing stories based on celebrities or real people either, most notably better with fictional characters, but I'm willing to try my hand at most anything else.

I ask that if you're requesting me to edit a longer work that you do have patience; my work schedule does keep me busy but I am usually able to dedicate some time each day to reading and/or editing. Of course we can discuss deadlines and a bit more about your particular story after you've contacted me. Please give me a brief synopsis of your main focus in the story when you message me and I'll do my best to respond to you in a timely manner.

Although I have not posted stories outside of the roleplay boards where I feel most at home, I have edited many stories in the past outside of Literotica and am quite detail oriented. I love wordplay and am an avid reader; I quite enjoy the way one can manipulate words into works of art that paint a vivid picture and would be quite willing to add my two cents if it helps someone achieve that. I love building stories together.

Please feel free to contact me via PM if any of this sounds like it would be a good fit for you.
 
Last edited:
Available

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
I am available to edit shorter stories that are under 3000 words. Most categories are ok as I'm fairly open-minded, but I'll let you know if your topic is something I'm not comfortable with.

I tend to edit mostly grammar (commas, dialogue, etc.) but will give story suggestions or ideas for further development if you specifically request that.
 
Back
Top