Telling My Wife I'm Bi

Carling229

Really Really Experienced
My wife and I have been through a lot over the last 12 months. Her sexual awakening was a big thing and also we explored bringing in other people into our sex life. Before this my wife wasn't that interested in sex, this had gone on for some years and it led me to exploring my bi side. I wasn't constantly meeting guys but I would go online when I felt the need for some sexual gratification.

Recently my wife confessed to a brief affair with somebody before her sexual awakening with me. She was very sorry and in some way this has brought us a lot closer. I decided I had to come clean as well and I told her about my bisexual experiences including a 3some with a bi couple. She took it well and asked some questions and I told her about some of the experiences. Since then it hasn't really been mentioned except for the other night when she asked if I would still like to meet guys. I told her I probably would but only if she agreed.

She said she would be ok with it and. She said she would like to watch me suck a guy off.

My wife and I have been through a lot over the last 12 months. Her sexual awakening was a big thing and also we explored bringing in other people into our sex life. Before this my wife wasn't that interested in sex, this had gone on for some years and it led me to exploring my bi side. I wasn't constantly meeting guys but I would go online when I felt the need for some sexual gratification.

Recently my wife confessed to a brief affair with somebody before her sexual awakening with me. She was very sorry and in some way this has brought us a lot closer. I decided I had to come clean as well and I told her about my bisexual experiences including a 3some with a bi couple. She took it well and asked some questions and I told her about some of the experiences. Since then it hasn't really been mentioned except for the other night when she asked if I would still like to meet guys. I told her I probably would but only if she agreed.

She said she would be ok with it and. She said she would like to watch me suck a guy off.
Thanks for sharing! My wife is a lot more vanilla than me when it comes to sex. I had to admit my bisexuality to her when she found my glass butt plug and my 7.5 inch veiny black dildo. I had them tucked away in a black bag hidden behind some vinyl records. I had to "demonstrate" to her how I play with them. She was at first weirded out but has since been more open to exploring in the bedroom. I've been slowly breaking her in, getting her feet wet, through VERY light bondage mild BDSM play and role playing with costumes. I don't think we'll ever get into swinging or bringing other people into the bed, but who knows she might surprise me.

Thanks for sharing! My wife is a lot more vanilla than me when it comes to sex. I had to admit my bisexuality to her when she found my glass butt plug and my 7.5 inch veiny black dildo. I had them tucked away in a black bag hidden behind some vinyl records. I had to "demonstrate" to her how I play with them. She was at first weirded out but has since been more open to exploring in the bedroom. I've been slowly breaking her in, getting her feet wet, through VERY light bondage mild BDSM play and role playing with costumes. I don't think we'll ever get into swinging or bringing other people into the bed, but who knows she might surprise me.

She sounds very cool. Sounds like you need to be leading her toward pegging you so you can feel the 'real motion'. ;)

It just makes sense to try to understand the person you love and if you can help the experience their dreams and desires, why wouldn't you. Your wife rocks and let me know if she wants any ideas. ;)

Agreed with everyone. Talk about it, try a few new things and who knows you might someday get to experience it while she watches. It is a turn on for a few women. Good luck!

So Lucky

You are so Lucky, my wife has gone off sex completely going through the change and i have wanted to experience bi sex but
1) i don't want to cheat on her
2) I am scared of getting foun out
3) she would freak out.
if she was open to watching me suck a cock i'd be straight in there.

You are so Lucky, my wife has gone off sex completely going through the change and i have wanted to experience bi sex but
1) i don't want to cheat on her
2) I am scared of getting foun out
3) she would freak out.
if she was open to watching me suck a cock i'd be straight in there.

Similar here. Mine has health issues that make sex infrequent down to about once or twice a year. And I don't want to cheat either. She's pretty jealous and scared that I'll leave her because of her health issues, so any extra-curricular activities aren't happening either.

I've been bi ever since I can remember being sexually attracted to someone. My first wife knew all about it and encouraged it as she liked MMF threesomes. But I never told my current wife anything at all about it for years as she'd made some comments about gays that made me think it probably wasn't a good idea to mention it. But, people change as time goes on and she seemed to be more accepting of it, so I tried to come out to her a few years ago by telling her about a one night stand I had years ago while hitchhiking. It didn't go over as well as I 'd hoped.

After the initial hissy fit, she didn't say anything until a week or later and then all it was that she was chalking it up to youth experimentation and if there was anything else, she didn't want to know. Since then, she's made a few comments along indicate that she's coming around to it. We were discussing anal sex a few months ago and I told her that I'd developed a curiousity about it. About a week later, she was fucking my brains out with a dildo. Progress, slow but sure. She still doesn't know my whole history and maybe someday she will, or won't.

If you do come out to your wife, don't be surprised if it causes major problems in your relationship with her. But if you can stay together afterwards, she might surprise you after she has a chance to work it all out in her head.

Similar here. Mine has health issues that make sex infrequent down to about once or twice a year. And I don't want to cheat either. She's pretty jealous and scared that I'll leave her because of her health issues, so any extra-curricular activities aren't happening either.

I've been bi ever since I can remember being sexually attracted to someone. My first wife knew all about it and encouraged it as she liked MMF threesomes. But I never told my current wife anything at all about it for years as she'd made some comments about gays that made me think it probably wasn't a good idea to mention it. But, people change as time goes on and she seemed to be more accepting of it, so I tried to come out to her a few years ago by telling her about a one night stand I had years ago while hitchhiking. It didn't go over as well as I 'd hoped.

After the initial hissy fit, she didn't say anything until a week or later and then all it was that she was chalking it up to youth experimentation and if there was anything else, she didn't want to know. Since then, she's made a few comments along indicate that she's coming around to it. We were discussing anal sex a few months ago and I told her that I'd developed a curiousity about it. About a week later, she was fucking my brains out with a dildo. Progress, slow but sure. She still doesn't know my whole history and maybe someday she will, or won't.

If you do come out to your wife, don't be surprised if it causes major problems in your relationship with her. But if you can stay together afterwards, she might surprise you after she has a chance to work it all out in her head.
Thanks for sharing! I think that once they process it, the gears start turning in their head and they start considering all the new options in the bedroom.

That’s awesome. It’s anazing what can happen when couples have open, honest communication with one another

It's been around three years for me and my wife hasn't come round to it yet.. at first she was more accepting of it but then switched gears and wants no part of it..

It's been around three years for me and my wife hasn't come round to it yet.. at first she was more accepting of it but then switched gears and wants no part of it..

I told mine 3 years ago this fall. Before, she'd find cock pics online and show them to me. She quit after I told her. Sigh. I got a kick out of those.

I told mine 3 years ago this fall. Before, she'd find cock pics online and show them to me. She quit after I told her. Sigh. I got a kick out of those.

Mine is ok with it but she has had a MMF and wants to see me suck some cock

I wish I could come out to my wife that Im bi. I dont think she would mind that much, but I really dont think she would be okay with me finding a friend to mess around with, and I damn sure know she wouldnt want to watch me with another guy.

I commend you for being bold enough to tell her, and its awesome that she was so accepting of it.

We have jokingly talked about it before, when we were early in our relationship, about how she would react if I were hooking up with guys. She said she was okay with it, if they could give me something she couldnt it was fine...but she didnt want to be there, or know about it when I did. She said that she was bi, so it would be hypocritical of her to judge me for it, but she really doesnt want to think about her big ass boyfriend bent over getting fucked from behind.

Ive thought about just telling her that Ive experimented in the past, but even then Im still not sure how it would go over.

I wish I could come out to my wife that Im bi. I dont think she would mind that much, but I really dont think she would be okay with me finding a friend to mess around with, and I damn sure know she wouldnt want to watch me with another guy.

I commend you for being bold enough to tell her, and its awesome that she was so accepting of it.

We have jokingly talked about it before, when we were early in our relationship, about how she would react if I were hooking up with guys. She said she was okay with it, if they could give me something she couldnt it was fine...but she didnt want to be there, or know about it when I did. She said that she was bi, so it would be hypocritical of her to judge me for it, but she really doesnt want to think about her big ass boyfriend bent over getting fucked from behind.

Ive thought about just telling her that Ive experimented in the past, but even then Im still not sure how it would go over.

Agree with all of this. And even if you do tell her, there's that line of how much do I tell, and do I share the feelings that go along with it all. Tough road to walk!

If you were just joking around with her about it did it not make her suspicious?

If she's told you she's bi, she shouldn't have a problem with you being bi.

In real life, I've only ever told one person that I was bisexual.

That was a girlfriend who was also bisexual, and who had a much more wild sexual past than I did. She loved sucking me, and I was a little nervous confiding in her that my craving to suck a big cock was probably just as strong as hers, but I think it was barely a blip on her radar. Given her experiences and some of her partners, I think she probably thought that was more the norm than the exception. :)

For various reasons, our relationship didn't last long.

Im bi-curious, cant bring myself to tell the wife. Ideally a mmf with her and another man would be the way to go, where I "accidentally" touch his cock and gauge her reaction.

Hi Carling, any progress on sucking a guy with wifey watching? Annie

Back