Telling My Wife I'm Bi

I told mine 3 years ago this fall. Before, she'd find cock pics online and show them to me. She quit after I told her. Sigh. I got a kick out of those.

Do you suppose she was hinting that she'd like a second cock for her benefit, and after you expressed an interest in one it became more of a threat?

Hi Carling, any progress on sucking a guy with wifey watching? Annie

Jill hadn't really mentioned it for a while, then a couple of weeks ago she asked if I knew of any guys who would be happy with her watching as I sucked them. I could think of a couple at least but I mentioned that I had met a couple once and the husband was bi. I had only met them once but had chatted a few times since. Their names were Bob and Ann and they were mid 50's.

It was exciting having her watch as I sucked on Bob's cock, Jill was playing with her pussy as she watched, Ann was also playing as well. After I had sucked for a while Bob got with Jill and I got with Ann. It was a great couple of hours, Jill said it was a turn on watching me and she wants to do it again.

Do you suppose she was hinting that she'd like a second cock for her benefit, and after you expressed an interest in one it became more of a threat?

Quite possibly. Sometimes she'll joke about me and another guy and sometimes she makes comments about my being attracted to some men which are on the hateful side. There's a lot of stress in our relationship because of other issues as well that would tear a lot of marriages apart. Nothing to do with either sex or her health. No idea how this will all end up. But however it does, I'm just going to remain true to myself.

Jill hadn't really mentioned it for a while, then a couple of weeks ago she asked if I knew of any guys who would be happy with her watching as I sucked them. I could think of a couple at least but I mentioned that I had met a couple once and the husband was bi. I had only met them once but had chatted a few times since. Their names were Bob and Ann and they were mid 50's.

It was exciting having her watch as I sucked on Bob's cock, Jill was playing with her pussy as she watched, Ann was also playing as well. After I had sucked for a while Bob got with Jill and I got with Ann. It was a great couple of hours, Jill said it was a turn on watching me and she wants to do it again.

Sounds lovely.

That sounds like fun!!

I was open about my desire for cock when I met my wife. She told me to just do it, so I did. Best advise ever.

I’m quite lucky because I hid my bi side from my wife our entire marriage. It was only when we started role playing and pegging that she tried to encourage me to go further. Once I did she told me she was proud and couldn’t believe she’d turned me bi. I still find it funny because she has no idea of the things I’ve done in the past, I was almost married to a man I loved before I met her, she thinks she is responsible for opening me to being bisexual and expanding my sexuality as she says. For me it was a great way of exposing myself without having to actually tell her I was bi face to face. If I’d have had to confessed I don’t think I’d ever have gone through with it.

A couple of weeks ago Jill asked if I knew anymore bi guys who would be happy to meet with me while she watched and possibly joined in. I thought of one guy who's called Graham. Really nice guy but he's more into guys than women, he told me that he hadn't been with a woman for over 3 years. I contacted him and told him that my wife knew and wanted to watch us.

He said that would be fine, he asked if she knew about me and him wearing panties when we used to meet. I said no so we decided to leave the panties out of it this time. We arranged a day and me and Jill went around to his house. Graham is in his early 50's and is fairly tall and thin with average sized cock. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before going upstairs. Graham got a chair for Jill to sit on and me and Graham stripped off and got on the bed.

He is quite passionate and we began to kiss and feel each other and we were both getting into it and forgot we were being watched. Graham went down on me and I looked over at Jill. She had pulled up her dress and slid off her panties off, she was rubbing her pussy as she watched us. We then switched and I was sucking Graham off, I could hear Jill starting to moan. We were now in a 69 and soon I was cumming into Graham's mouth.

Jill had orgasmed and was now watching as I was laid back on the bed with Graham fucking my mouth. He was ready to cum and pulled slightly back and shot over my chest. He is a very heavy cumer and Jill came over to look at the large pool of cum on my chest.

I cleaned up and got dressed, we thanked Graham who said we were welcome back anytime. All the way home Jill couldn't stop talking about it and how much he cum. I asked if she wanted to go again and she said yes. We arranged to meet last week and that was a different kind of meet.

A couple of weeks ago Jill asked if I knew anymore bi guys who would be happy to meet with me while she watched and possibly joined in. I thought of one guy who's called Graham. Really nice guy but he's more into guys than women, he told me that he hadn't been with a woman for over 3 years. I contacted him and told him that my wife knew and wanted to watch us.

He said that would be fine, he asked if she knew about me and him wearing panties when we used to meet. I said no so we decided to leave the panties out of it this time. We arranged a day and me and Jill went around to his house. Graham is in his early 50's and is fairly tall and thin with average sized cock. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before going upstairs. Graham got a chair for Jill to sit on and me and Graham stripped off and got on the bed.

He is quite passionate and we began to kiss and feel each other and we were both getting into it and forgot we were being watched. Graham went down on me and I looked over at Jill. She had pulled up her dress and slid off her panties off, she was rubbing her pussy as she watched us. We then switched and I was sucking Graham off, I could hear Jill starting to moan. We were now in a 69 and soon I was cumming into Graham's mouth.

Jill had orgasmed and was now watching as I was laid back on the bed with Graham fucking my mouth. He was ready to cum and pulled slightly back and shot over my chest. He is a very heavy cumer and Jill came over to look at the large pool of cum on my chest.

I cleaned up and got dressed, we thanked Graham who said we were welcome back anytime. All the way home Jill couldn't stop talking about it and how much he cum. I asked if she wanted to go again and she said yes. We arranged to meet last week and that was a different kind of meet.

:heart::heart:

Jill was interested in meeting again so I contacted Graham to see if we could arrange another meet. We set a date and Graham asked if Jill would want to join in or just wanted to watch. I said she would join us if he was happy with that, he admitted that it was fun watching her play with herself and it had been a long time since a woman was having an orgasm in his bedroom.

On the day we went over to Graham's and had a brief chat before going upstairs to his bedroom. Jill sat on the chair as me and Graham stripped off and got on the bed and got started. Jill knew she could join whenever she wanted. Graham went down on me and I looked over to see Jill stripped off and walking over to the bed. She kissed me before pressing her breasts onto my face. Then she knelt astride me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I licked her as Graham continued to suck me.

Jill moved off me and Graham pulled off my cock, Graham lay on the bed and I went down on him. Jill was knelt on the bed and Graham started to caress her breasts and eventually his hand went between her legs. He was feeling her pussy and Jill asked if he wanted to taste her. She knelt over him and he was licking and fingering her.

We moved around again and Jill lay on the bed and I went between her legs and worked on her soaking wet pussy. Graham was knelt over her and she was sucking him off. Jill soon orgasmed and she said she needed fucking. I got on her and slid into her and we fucked as Graham watched. I was soon cumming in her and Graham said he was close to cumming as well. Jill asked him to shoot over her breasts. Graham knelt next to her and soon was cumming over her with a large load. Jill even put some on her fingers and sucked on them.

We got cleaned up and said we would do it again soon. About a couple days later I told Jill that when I had met him in the past that we worn panties. She thought it was funny and asked if I have ever tried hers on and I said I had in the past. She said it was ok if we wanted to wear pantie next time.

I wouldn't have any problems with it, if my man told me he was bisexual. I would be turned on, very interested, i'd love to watch him with another man and maybe even join them in there fun.

You are so Lucky, my wife has gone off sex completely going through the change and i have wanted to experience bi sex but
1) i don't want to cheat on her
2) I am scared of getting foun out
3) she would freak out.
if she was open to watching me suck a cock i'd be straight in there.

Continue to fantasize and feed your bi side because you never know

I was open about my desire for cock when I met my wife. She told me to just do it, so I did. Best advise ever.

This seems to be the smoothest way to broach the subject. I too was fortunate early in our relationship as we both shared some of our past sexual adventures during pillow talk. We shared everything gong way back to our teen years. Turns out that we both had same-sex-experiences, and it was a turn-on for us both to hear the details. This early honesty laid a solid foundation that has held strong now for many years. If the relationship is still pretty new and fresh, I would recommend some "pillow-talk" sooner than later. It's the old lies and secrets that are so encrusted and hard to get out in the open...the older they get, the more impossible to break free from them.

I'll lead off with the fact that my wife and I celebrated 36 years of marriage this year.

We met when I was DJing in a local club near the Army base where I was stationed. I fell in love at first sight but some gals in the club told her I would 'take her to dinner, screw her till she screamed and never call. I couldn't argue. That was pretty much my M.O. at the time. So she avoided me like the plague and started dating one of the bartenders. One Friday night I bet the bartender $20 that she would be in my bed within 7 days. The next Wednesday I took her to dinner, screwed her till she screamed (several times). I never got the chance to call her afterward since since she has never left my bed since that night.

We were married several months later. Early in our marriage we shared fantasies and enacted many of them. A MFF threesome once and I encouraged her to find and bring home other men. She was 24 at the time and had a 4'11" hot little body. To this day, I couldn't tell you her measurements other than she was a 42DD. She had no problem finding a willing victim even though we lived in a beach town at time (one that was flattened by a hurricane just this week).

One night she brought a guy home that was kinda hot. Nerdy college kid but had a cock that stretched into tomorrow! I had had some bi experiences earlier in life, I was 28 at the time, and couldn't help but join in. She was sucking him and I did the 'kiss her neck and nibble around to her lips' trick. She wasn't coming off of that jewel so I started kissing the side of her mouth which led to me halfway kissing his cock.

She went ballistic! Since it was the 80's, I was hoping Reagan's Star Wars defense would kick in to defend me. God, you'd have thought I was trying to take it away from her when all I wanted to do was share. It didn't get much better when I mentioned, after the guy dressed and left, that she must have missed kindergarten
the day sharing was taught.

So my bi tenancies were shoved into the closet behind my 70's polyester suits and platform shoes.

Flash forward a bunch of years and I discovered an adult bookstore with booths fairly close by. On her birthday I bought her a tube top sundress and a pair of dress sandels she'd mentioned to me. We went for a great seafood dinner and was a great night. I was about to see if it could be greater. So instead of heading home I turned to go to the ABS. She asked what was next and I told her it was a surprise.

She had no reaction at all when I pulled into the parking lot. Not a lot once we got inside (although we did buy some nice toys). I went to the counter and paid for them and bought admittance to the video area. We went back and once accustomed to the lack of light, we found a booth and sat down. The videos were one to a room. No selection other than moving rooms. I sat down closest to the door. We started watching the looped dvd and I reached over and took advantage of the elastic top and pulled both breasts out. I was playing with her soon hard nipples and reached down and slid the bottom of her dress up her fine thighs. I let it go about half way up but my hand continued to her panties. Now it was my turn to be surprised when I found she had none on! I know she had them on at dinner.
I got so hard right then that I filed that question away for later.

So here we are, me hard as a rock and her tits out and pussy dripping and a line was forming at the door. I started motioning them in with a nod every minute or so. Our booth was a small 2 person booth that soon had 7 people in it. It also had a closet door in it that was soon to swing open wide. The two in front of her had unzipped and she was soon sucking one and jerking off the other one. I unzipped the two in front of me and pulled their cocks out. I was leery of another nuclear bomb falling so I just jerked and played with their nice cocks. She started alternating between her two and was doing a pretty good job of it. Once one of them had cum in her mouth and the other on her tits they left. So my two moved in front of her. The nicest cock in the room was in front of her and while she was readjusting her position, I took his cock and held it up to her lips. This got a sideways head nod but she took the cock and went on with her duties.

I once again reached out and was playing with the two in front of me and all the sudden I got an elbow in my right side. I thought, 'Oh god, she's about to blow' but when I turned to her she took the probably 7" cock and pointed it in my direction. Believe me, I honestly tried to act nonchalant about it. I turned toward her, slid my hand under the guys that was playing with her boob and kissed her. I could taste cum on her breath and tried my best to lick her mouth clean. She broke the kiss and nudged his cock to my cheek. I turned my head and took the head in my mouth. She slid her hand along his cock and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. In far less time than I wanted, he came in my mouth and I held it there only swallowing when I was about to lose some. I then turned and kissed her sharing his hot cum.

I knew that we'd be chastised by management before much longer so I gave her nipples a long wet suck and cleaned the cum off them. She got herself presentable again and we excused ourselves from the booth. Two of the four we serviced were in the hallway and hugged and kissed her on the way out.

So gentlemen, it's not always necessary to tell her with words that you're bi. There wasn't one word spoken once we were in the booth. We have done it since but only occasionally and never a set timetable.

Now here we are 36 years later very happily married. And I never did collect my $20 from the bartender!

I'll lead off with the fact that my wife and I celebrated 36 years of marriage this year.

We met when I was DJing in a local club near the Army base where I was stationed. I fell in love at first sight but some gals in the club told her I would 'take her to dinner, screw her till she screamed and never call. I couldn't argue. That was pretty much my M.O. at the time. So she avoided me like the plague and started dating one of the bartenders. One Friday night I bet the bartender $20 that she would be in my bed within 7 days. The next Wednesday I took her to dinner, screwed her till she screamed (several times). I never got the chance to call her afterward since since she has never left my bed since that night.

We were married several months later. Early in our marriage we shared fantasies and enacted many of them. A MFF threesome once and I encouraged her to find and bring home other men. She was 24 at the time and had a 4'11" hot little body. To this day, I couldn't tell you her measurements other than she was a 42DD. She had no problem finding a willing victim even though we lived in a beach town at time (one that was flattened by a hurricane just this week).

One night she brought a guy home that was kinda hot. Nerdy college kid but had a cock that stretched into tomorrow! I had had some bi experiences earlier in life, I was 28 at the time, and couldn't help but join in. She was sucking him and I did the 'kiss her neck and nibble around to her lips' trick. She wasn't coming off of that jewel so I started kissing the side of her mouth which led to me halfway kissing his cock.

She went ballistic! Since it was the 80's, I was hoping Reagan's Star Wars defense would kick in to defend me. God, you'd have thought I was trying to take it away from her when all I wanted to do was share. It didn't get much better when I mentioned, after the guy dressed and left, that she must have missed kindergarten

So my bi tenancies were shoved into the closet behind my 70's polyester suits and platform shoes.

Flash forward a bunch of years and I discovered an adult bookstore with booths fairly close by. On her birthday I bought her a tube top sundress and a pair of dress sandels she'd mentioned to me. We went for a great seafood dinner and was a great night. I was about to see if it could be greater. So instead of heading home I turned to go to the ABS. She asked what was next and I told her it was a surprise.

She had no reaction at all when I pulled into the parking lot. Not a lot once we got inside (although we did buy some nice toys). I went to the counter and paid for them and bought admittance to the video area. We went back and once accustomed to the lack of light, we found a booth and sat down. The videos were one to a room. No selection other than moving rooms. I sat down closest to the door. We started watching the looped dvd and I reached over and took advantage of the elastic top and pulled both breasts out. I was playing with her soon hard nipples and reached down and slid the bottom of her dress up her fine thighs. I let it go about half way up but my hand continued to her panties. Now it was my turn to be surprised when I found she had none on! I know she had them on at dinner.

So here we are, me hard as a rock and her tits out and pussy dripping and a line was forming at the door. I started motioning them in with a nod every minute or so. Our booth was a small 2 person booth that soon had 7 people in it. It also had a closet door in it that was soon to swing open wide. The two in front of her had unzipped and she was soon sucking one and jerking off the other one. I unzipped the two in front of me and pulled their cocks out. I was leery of another nuclear bomb falling so I just jerked and played with their nice cocks. She started alternating between her two and was doing a pretty good job of it. Once one of them had cum in her mouth and the other on her tits they left. So my two moved in front of her. The nicest cock in the room was in front of her and while she was readjusting her position, I took his cock and held it up to her lips. This got a sideways head nod but she took the cock and went on with her duties.

I once again reached out and was playing with the two in front of me and all the sudden I got an elbow in my right side. I thought, 'Oh god, she's about to blow' but when I turned to her she took the probably 7" cock and pointed it in my direction. Believe me, I honestly tried to act nonchalant about it. I turned toward her, slid my hand under the guys that was playing with her boob and kissed her. I could taste cum on her breath and tried my best to lick her mouth clean. She broke the kiss and nudged his cock to my cheek. I turned my head and took the head in my mouth. She slid her hand along his cock and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. In far less time than I wanted, he came in my mouth and I held it there only swallowing when I was about to lose some. I then turned and kissed her sharing his hot cum.

I knew that we'd be chastised by management before much longer so I gave her nipples a long wet suck and cleaned the cum off them. She got herself presentable again and we excused ourselves from the booth. Two of the four we serviced were in the hallway and hugged and kissed her on the way out.

So gentlemen, it's not always necessary to tell her with words that you're bi. There wasn't one word spoken once we were in the booth. We have done it since but only occasionally and never a set timetable.

Now here we are 36 years later very happily married. And I never did collect my $20 from the bartender!

Wow, that's great! Love it!

Nice story!
I wish my wife was this open.
I like sucking cock and wish she would be good with it!

Nice story!
I wish my wife was this open.
I like sucking cock and wish she would be good with it!

At times we've both been a tad submissive. And lets face it, you don't have relationships that last this long without being a good team. But she's been the best partner that anyone could every have. Even though some days we could strangle each other. :D

Back