Eating Your Own Cum

The only time I did was when giving oral to a girl after cumming on her. Some had dripped down, and I didn't realize that until it was too late. Didn't mind it though, was kinda hot actually, cause she was so into what was going on.
 
It took me years and yearsd and I am just now being able to jack off and eat my cum from my had. Even now sometimes I can't but I force myself to and it is great.
Sorry Texharley, but why force yourself. i love it and do it all the time
 
What about girls? Yes I do. I love it.
It's very natural for a man or a woman.
I have never given oral to a woman, but fantasize sometimes while tasting my own. Even if you are not fantasizing about that, it is perfectly healthy.

For me it is a turn on to see a woman masturbate sticking her fingers deep inside and then lick them. WOW!.
 
cum eating

I find that the best to eat your own cum is to jack off slowly nearing climax and keep easing off. At first I get clear salty pre-cum to taste then a few more rubs and I usualy get some real cum to taste , and I can repeat this about three times before I get the full orgasm. I feels great to jack off with pre-cum and cum all over my cock and lips.
 
I wouldn't ever eat my own cum on its own, or say if I'd just masturbated. However if I'm being fucked then I'm pretty horny and would do lots of things. If I'm on my back, and bits of precum are leaking onto my belly, then I will often put it onto my fingers and lick it off. When I cum properly I wouldn't then set about eating my own, but if a guy puts it onto his. fingers and then offers it to me, well of course then I eat it
 
tonight

This is great thread. Would like to hear about other's expierences. I plan to cum slowly tonight into a black plastic spoon and then lap it up. Although that's intense in its own right, it would be even better if some other guy were here with me to cum in my mouth directly. Oh well, maybe someday...
 
creampies

My ex-wife was amazed the first time I went down on her after we had made love. The idea of me putting my mouth there after I filled her pussy with my warm load turned her on like nothing I have ever seen! At first I didn't give it a bit of thought.....I just ate her pussy like I always did. My cum was just an added treat that I learned to enjoy as much as she enjoyed me doing it. If you have never tried a creampie, it is the easiest and most enjoyable way to begin to eat your own cum. :)
 
I have done it but the thought was hotter then actually doing it becuase after you cum you lose interest.I did not care for the smell it smelled like bleach but the texture was interesting. It would be fun to taste someone else cum...
 
I can honestly say that I have never felt a loss of arousal after cumming.

I always hear people talk about it and it freaks me out that I have never gone through it.

I routinely eat my own cum when I jerk off. Either by cumming on my face and in my mouth, or catching it in my hand and licking it off. I absolutely loooooooooove the taste and texture. I make it a habit to drink/eat certain things so I can get different flavors.

I have found that Red Bull makes my cum tingle when I leave it in my mouth.
 
lately ive been doing it everytime I came.

I dont understand the posts...

lay down / flip your legs over your head / and point the head of your dick towards your mouth...

I do it often and never miss a drop...
 
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

I ate two loads just this week 5 if you count sucking it out of pussy. I am about to do it soon today.
 
lately ive been doing it everytime I came.

I dont understand the posts...

lay down / flip your legs over your head / and point the head of your dick towards your mouth...

I do it often and never miss a drop...

Well, not all people are able to get their legs up in that sharp angle, also their ribs might get in the way. I'm slim enough, but due to havin slightly shortened muscles at the back of my thighs I cannot get my legs up in 80-90 degrees lying on my back, never been able to do that. So that rules out certain kinds of physical feats for me. Your method demands at least a 120 degree turn or something, supposing you lift the belly part of your body of the bed too - I think rather few people are able to do that and it's not just an issue of training.
 
When I was younger, much younger, I was able to get the head of my penis in my mouth and frequently ejaculated and swallowed my cum. My first wife watched me several times, each time furiously masturbating as I grunted into my orgasm and took the cum in my mouth. I've had the chance to try several other men's semen, and I love the taste and texture. The PVC appliance sounds intriguing, and I think I'll try drinking my cum again.
 
Always liked eating my own cum. would like to move up to eating someone elses someday
 
Tonight I'm going to do it

I've been building up for days now and expect to produce a big creamy load. I first plan to cum slowly onto a table with a dark surface so that I could look at it really closely and then lick it up. I really would like to try taking a load directly in my mouth from another guy. Maybe someday...
 
I've been building up for days now and expect to produce a big creamy load. I first plan to cum slowly onto a table with a dark surface so that I could look at it really closely and then lick it up. I really would like to try taking a load directly in my mouth from another guy. Maybe someday...

Once, five men including my husband masturbated for me, covering my breasts and belly with their thick, white cum, then while I masturbated, my husband licked every drop from my flesh. To finish everything properly, as I finger-fucked myself to a glorious climax, my husband and I kissed a hot, cum-laden kiss.
 
Once, five men including my husband masturbated for me, covering my breasts and belly with their thick, white cum, then while I masturbated, my husband licked every drop from my flesh. To finish everything properly, as I finger-fucked myself to a glorious climax, my husband and I kissed a hot, cum-laden kiss.
Wow that is hot
 
hi

i have never tried.............want to try another man first...........anyone game??
 
Back
Top